Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 443 ]  [ Total: 443 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2012 :  01:30:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I completely understand that one. Whenever I drive down to New York, after I cross the border, I only have to drive five minutes to get to my (usual) first stop. I want to just tear my clothes off immediately after crossing, but what is the sense of dressing, undressing and then dressing again in just a few minutes? So I suck it up and just keep my clothes on for a few minutes til I get there. Once I leave, my next stop is about 25 minutes away, so I strip down once again.

quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

quote:
Originally posted by Nudony

[quote][i]

But; to drive out nude to the grocery store at 2 am, dressing back up in the parking lot, getting back to the car and undressing in the car...that all seems like a hassle to me.

I thought about this yesterday. I had to do some errands and at one point ... I have to admit to remaining dressed because I'd dressed and undressed a few times. Not a big deal cuz I was only wearing shorts and a t shirt but still a little bit of a hassle.

SO ... at the last stop, I redid my route for the remaining numerous errands and those stops that were so close together ... I remained clothed but when I could drive thru or drive for a longer period of time ... I remained nude.

I don't know if it was just this one time but I did see Nudony's point. What it will probably make me do is to plan my route so I can remain nude, while driving, for longer periods of time and despense with the 2 mins of naked driving between stops where I have to get dressed again.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2012 :  09:33:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

I completely understand that one. Whenever I drive down to New York, after I cross the border, I only have to drive five minutes to get to my (usual) first stop. I want to just tear my clothes off immediately after crossing, but what is the sense of dressing, undressing and then dressing again in just a few minutes? So I suck it up and just keep my clothes on for a few minutes til I get there. Once I leave, my next stop is about 25 minutes away, so I strip down once again.

I do that when I drive into town to shop. I drive naked into town, get dressed to shop, sometimes from store to store, post office, fast food, etc. Then I take it off when leaving town to drive home. Makes sense to me as long as we are forced to wear ridiculous clothing while shopping.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2012 :  11:21:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Drove naked down to the Adirondacks last weekend. Had to put some clothes on to cross the border, then needed a bit of gas and the station was busy, so I had to slip them on again for a couple of minutes.

Rented a cabin with a bunch of friends for the weekend. I got there and they weren't there yet. I got out of the truck naked, but then noticed that the cabin wasn't as secluded as I thought. A house on either side of it, only separated by a few trees. So I put on my shorts. Sure enough, within a few minutes, an older woman came out of the one house with her dog. I went to the back of the cabin, facing the river and decided to go down the stairs to the dock. Once there, I noticed it was out of view of both houses, so I stripped down for a while and hung out there. Decided to walk back up to the deck and just stayed naked, only holding my shorts in front of me for a little bit of cover. Once on the deck, I realized it was private because the house blocked the one neighbor and there was a small tarp hung up blocking the other neighbor. So I stayed out on the deck and explored the house for a bit until my friends showed up, then I got dressed.

Didn't drive back naked today though as temps were only in the low 40s. Didn't think a shirtless guy would look right.

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2012 :  09:02:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The wife and I have started a tradition. When we go to a drive-in, we ride back home naked. Might be thru small towns or in the woods. Once, on the outskirts of town, she was taking her bra off and a damn deer decided it wanted to cross the road. I was looking at her "girls" and not the road. Well, the deer lost and I had to repair the truck. Mother nature has a way of getting even.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2012 :  02:27:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got in some great naked driving today. I actually just grabbed my clothes and walked out to my truck, around 12:30 this afternoon, butt naked in the driveway. Drove down to NY, dressed to cross the border, then stripped again. Drove down to the closest city (Plattsburgh), got dressed to go into a shop, then stripped again to drive another 35 minutes away to a doctor appointment. I was a bit early for the appointment (it was out in the countryside) so I found this small road and pulled off onto it and parked. Got out and walked around naked a bit. The temps were only in the 50's, but I didn't care. I dressed & went to my doctor appointment.

Afterward, I stripped down again and drove to get something to eat. Got dressed in the parking lot of the restaurant, then stripped again when I left. Drove back to Plattsburgh, got dressed in the Target parking lot (outside of my truck), did some shopping at Target & Walmart, then stripped again and drove to Vermont to fill up. There was barely anyone at the gas station, so I got another naked fill up accomplished. Dressed again right before the border, then stripped once again afterwards and remained naked for the rest of the night, including unloading the car (it was already dark).

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2012 :  09:52:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice ride Willy! I'll get in a bit of naked driving today and a lot more tomorrow!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/14/2012 :  8:40:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got in a small naked drive tonight. Left work and it wasn't too bad out, low 50's. I expected much colder. I still put on my heated seat though. Stripped down in my truck in the parking lot, then drove home. I had to go a slightly longer route than normal because I wanted to swing by one place to see their hours, so I would say it was about a 9-10 mile drive, instead of the usual 7 or so. Still, to be driving nude into October is nice. When I got home, I also took out my recycling bins.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2012 :  01:28:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's supposed to be in the mid 60s here tomorrow and I have to drive down to New York so it should be ideal for some more naked driving.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2012 :  09:31:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll get in a bit more naked "errand" driving today. Dentist this a.m. then a couple of stops to buy/exchange a few things. I've been traveling some less traveled roads out here and just like to see where they go.

One, in particular, interests me so I'll get a cold drink from Starbucks and head down that road to see where it goes. It's been hot here the last few days. It's suppose to get to 95 here today. If the wind's blowing ... I'll drive with the windows down. Feels good to be driving naked, windows down and a warm breeze.

Maybe even get out of the truck and explore a bit!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2012 :  10:04:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It does feel good indeed. Temps hit almost 70 here on Thursday so I drove naked down to New York. Had to run into a store so I parked on the side, got out naked and dressed outside of the truck. Stopped off for gas in Vermont, filled up naked again, then drove home that way.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2012 :  10:37:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another nice day today and a naked.drive down fo NY. Once again I just carried my clothes out to my truck in the driveway. I got even more bold.

I had a few items to put in my recycling bin that I had taken out (naked) last night. It was broad daylight though, around 1:00pm & I decided to just continue on to the end of my driveway and put the items in tbe bin. I remember taking my bin out to the curb naked once in the daylight a couple of years ago and it felt do daring, so risky. I remember step by step, looking left and right to make sure the coast was clear. Then once I got near the end of the driveway I stretched as far as i could to place the bin then rushed back before being seen. But today it just felt normal. I didn't stop and stand around but I didn't rush either. I casually strolled there then strolled back to my truck.

Didn't quite get a naked fill up though. I pulled into the station and there was someone filling up right next to the pump I use. So I put on my shorts & t-shirt and got out. I took my time hoping he would finish and leave & sure enough he did. I had just started the pump too. So I took off my shirt, tossed it into the truck and just as I was slipping off my shorts, another car pulled in right to that pump so i kept my shorts on.

I only had to fill a 1/4 tank so I wasn't going to be there long. The car that pulled in was a couple. The guy got out & I guess went inside to prepay. Just as he walked by, my pump stopped so i decided to take advantage of the situation. The woman in the car couldn't see me unless I was standing right in front of my gas tank. So i slipped off my shorts, then I stood just out of her view and I finished up while naked by reaching for the pump.

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 10/23/2012 :  12:10:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
rooftop.......I enjoy nudity as much as anyone....but as I read this thread about driving in the nude....some of your postings....seem very close to "exibitionism".....and feeling the sensation of danger...being seen...just a thought....be carefull

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/23/2012 :  5:52:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very few have stated that they thought what Willy or I do is bordering on exhibionism. I think I speak for Willy as well when I say ... those that think we are exhibitionists have a strange definition of what exhibitionism is. WE do normal everyday things at opportune times, so we can be naked ... and NOT BE SEEN! Where's the exhibitionism???

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/24/2012 :  01:17:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Exactly FireProf. I am still very careful not to be seen. I do these things during the day on weekdays when I know that kids are in school and parents are at work. I would never do them late in the afternoon or on weekends. Don't mistake being more comfortable for being less careful. Just tonight I went to go check my mail. Just as I stepped out my door I heard voices, looked around and saw someone out so i went back in the house and checked it later when the coast was clear

I have always been a risk taker though. Not just being naked but in everyday life. Be it jumping from airplanes, bungee jumping, rappelling, doing stunts on my bicycle, climbing a tree as high as I can, etc, my whole life I have pushed the envelope. So it only makes sense that I do it with being naked as well.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2012 :  09:22:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by russ2722

rooftop.......I enjoy nudity as much as anyone....but as I read this thread about driving in the nude....some of your postings....seem very close to "exibitionism".....and feeling the sensation of danger...being seen...just a thought....be carefull

So somebody sees a human being? So what?

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved