Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 470 ]  [ Total: 470 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2012 :  07:08:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProfIt becomes part of a routine "you" are comfortable with. It may not suit everyone but it surely shouldn't be critized or scrutinized cuz it's something you wouldn't do or you don't understand or agree with.

Errr...duly noted but...
My post was a personal statement on my personal preference. It wasn't a condemnation or disapproval of "impromptu" nude driving. I personally prefer longer stretches of nudity than small sporadic "in and out" sessions.

That was all I was saying...

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2012 :  08:41:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday I drove the 12 miles into town naked. I first had to go to the library to deposit my primary election ballot in the government ballot box, so I stopped at a park parking lot, got out of the car and put on a T and shorts. After dropping off the ballot I went to a local store. I parked around the side behind a pickup so I could strip off before driving home. It looked like it was mostly employee parking around the side but since it was morning no shifts were changing. After purchasing my items I noticed a woman walking toward the side parking ahead of me. She had parked farther over with a couple of cars between us. I waited a few seconds for her to back out, but she just sat there. So, I stripped off standing next to my car and left. She was still sitting there. I got the distinct impression that she was waiting for me to leave. Perhaps I found another naked driver who wanted to be discrete when standing up to strip off.

I drive through town in my low built Ford Mustang with no tint on the glass. I stopped for a road construction flagger both directions. I spent the rest of the day naked at home, doing two walkaournds of my property boundary. Life is good.

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2012 :  12:58:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have been to my "local" resort (Turtle Lake in Union City, MI) three times this summer. Driven nude to and from each time. A little over an hour each way, on turnpike and interstate. I find that I'm more alert when driving nude.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2012 :  2:16:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nudony

quote:
Originally posted by FireProfIt becomes part of a routine "you" are comfortable with. It may not suit everyone but it surely shouldn't be critized or scrutinized cuz it's something you wouldn't do or you don't understand or agree with.

Errr...duly noted but...
My post was a personal statement on my personal preference. It wasn't a condemnation or disapproval of "impromptu" nude driving. I personally prefer longer stretches of nudity than small sporadic "in and out" sessions.

That was all I was saying...

Copy that!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2012 :  2:23:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well ... I did a bit of this today. Just spent 3 days and nights at our club camping in the motorhome.

Got up early this morning to begin the take down, load up and disconnect before hitting the road and heading home. Now ... our club is only 30 mins away so there wasn't a lot naked driving time BUT ... the Prof took advantage and partook as well.

We did stop for a little breakfast snack on the way home and I did have to slip on a pair of shorts and t shirt but promptly removed them after returning to the coach and continued on home. We arrived and surprising to me ... the Prof slipped on her sheer cover up and helped me unload the motorhome.

It was a short ride but she enjoyed being comfortable while riding and realized that she only had to completely cover every so often when passing semi's.

We're already planning our next naked camping trip. She suggested going from our club to Lupin Lodge, then up to Laguna Del Sol ... nice suggestion! LOL

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  01:53:41 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just returned from another trip to Houston, Tx.

Drove naked as long as I could, mostly through Missouri and Oklahoma.

Through Texas I kept my shirt on, unbuttoned, and placed my shorts on my lap when passing trucks and vehicles taller than my Nissan Altima.

A lot of nude driving to and from.

Jimmie

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  08:18:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After driving together to Alaska earlier in the summer, my son left his pickup at my place near Spokane, Washington, USA, and flew home to where he works in South Carolina. His allotted time off of work was over. So I volunteered to return his truck to SC for him. Naturally it meant several days of naked driving across the USA from corner to corner.

I left home early one Thursday morning and drove I-90 east through part of Washington State, across Idaho, and half way across Montana, and then turned south on I-15. Out of Montana, across the other part of Idaho, and into Utah for a night. I had to put on some shorts for gas and to check into a hotel at Spanish Fork, Utah.

Early Friday morning, before the hotel crew was awake at the front desk, I loaded my small bag and walked through the hotel portage and lobby naked. Then I headed southeast on Utah highway 6. Out of Utah I cut through part of Colorado and into New Mexico. My other son lives in Albuquerque, NM, so I spent Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday at his place. My sons grew up being taken to nudist resorts, and this son still enjoys Valley View Hot Springs (CO in Colorado) occasionally, but doesn't go naked at home so I didn't push it.

Early Monday morning I headed east on I-40 across the rest of New Mexico, across north Texas, and across Oklahoma. Each time stopping for gas I would pull into the last pump so that the pickup blocked a view from the other drivers. I would put step out and put on a T and some shorts standing beside the truck, then my "naked" sandals. After getting gas and perhaps going into the store for a snack I would reverse the process getting naked before getting back into the pickup. I spent Monday night in Arkansas.

After driving all day I found myself falling asleep early after hitting the hotel, and then waking up early. It was another opportunity to do some casual nudity at the hotel before firing up the pickup and heading out. Still on I-40 eastbound I passed through the rest of Arkansas, Memphis Tennessee, and then through northern Mississippi. The dry desert of the American southwest had turned to lush green vegetation somewhere in eastern Oklahoma. Sometimes I would be side by side with a big truck on my right so I began setting my hat on edge by my side. Between the pickups ample arm rest and my hat it was difficult for other drivers to see that I wasn't wearing any shorts. On the left side the door blocks a clear view of my lower half. I tried not to loiter side by side with any other vehicles.

Afternoon Tuesday I headed across Alabama and then through Atlanta, Georgia. There was an overturned car in the middle of the freeway just west of Atlanta so we spend an hour doing single file on the shoulder. From Atlanta I took some road north to my destination in South Carolina. I have a brother who also lives in South Carolina, but another part, so over the next couple days I got in a couple more naked drives across that state.

In total I logged 3,200 miles of mostly naked driving across all or part of Washington, Idaho, Montana, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina.

On Thursday afternoon while my son was at work I found a nice woods behind his home where I could wander about naked. I also discovered that there is a species of tiny bugs that leap out of mowed grass onto a bare foot and bite. I got several raised red welts that took a week to go away.

Finally on Saturday my son drove me to the airport in Atlanta where I caught a flight home. Driving naked across the USA was hugely more fun than flying. Carpe Diem!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  10:38:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bob K,

Great story and great naked driving adventure. I especially enjoyed the times when you were up early enough that you could do some simple things naked, like pack the truck and walk through the lobby.

Some would consider this exhibitionism but I do NOT! Exhibitionism would be for you to do it when there were people around but doing as you did, with no one around, just enforces the obsurdity that we need to be dressed.

I too will get up early enough, on trips, to have the opportunity to pack it up in the nude. But, we tend to stay in hotels and not motels, more often and it's a little harder to slip through the hotel lobbies, we've stayed at, in the nude then at motels! LOL

A cross country naked drive is definately on my list of things to do when the Prof retires. Enjoyed reading about your trip!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2012 :  11:28:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did I ever get some naked driving in tonight, and then some! This is a long post, so be warned:

I had to drive to Maine and back, 5 hours each way. I was with a friend, so I couldn't drive nude. Last weekend we took a motorcycle trip there and one of our friends got really sick and had to leave his bike behind. His wife had driven and followed us, so she drove him home. So me and the other guy that went, we borrowed a trailer from a friend down in New York (I drove down there and back naked on Saturday to pick up the trailer). So we drove to Maine, picked up the bike and drove back. About an 11 hour trip.

So afterwards, I had to return the trailer to our friend in New York. This is where the naked driving began. As soon as I left my friend's house, I stripped down and off I went. Got all the way to the border, slipped on some clothes, crossed, then stripped again. It was already dark by this time. I realized I was really low on gas, didn't have enough to drop off the trailer then drive to Vermont to fill up. So I found a gas station in New York that I had scoped out a few times and gave it a try. I parked the car as usual, hopped out and just put in about $10 worth. No problems. I jumped back in and took off.

I drove all the way to the place where my friend had left the trailer for me and I got there to find there was nobody around. So, I got out naked and proceeded to unhook the trailer and put it back in its place. All the while still naked. Once I finished, I jumped back in the truck and took off and headed up to Vermont. On my way there, I was real thirsty, but I didn't want to stop off into a gas station and grab a drink because that would mean having to put my clothes on. I remembered there is a rest stop along the highway and they usually have vending machines. I pulled off into the stop and with my luck, there were only two 18 wheeler trucks there. I pulled up, parked my car, grabbed some change then walked naked up to the vending machine. I realized I was a quarter short for a drink so I had to walk back to my truck, grab a quarter then go back. I got my drink and walked back to my truck. Just as I got there, another car pulled into the rest area. I got in my truck just as the other car came around me and parked on my drivers side, just a couple of spaces over.

I left the rest stop and went to Vermont. Along the way, I got off the highway and took some back roads. I drove by this old cemetery and remembered how I always wanted to walk naked through a cemetery. So I did. I stopped, jumped out, walked across the street, did a little stroll through and then walked back to my truck and left. Next stop, Vermont. I got to the gas station and there were two cars there, but both weren't near where the best pump for me to fill up naked is. Perfect. I pulled up to the pump, jumped out, put my credit car into the slot and then started pumping. Another car pulled into the station and I got ready to grab my shorts, but they turned a different way, I was safe.

I decided I needed to wash my front window from all the bugs. The drivers side was easy to do because I was still behind the truck, but the passenger side was a challenge. I looked in and noticed the clerk was caught up in a conversation with an older customer, neither of them ever looking away. This was my chance. I went around the car where I was in full view of them and cleaned the window. To my knowledge, neither of them ever looked out. I then decided to do the back window. This was no problem as it wasn't in view. I finished that then was walking to put the squeegee away. I saw car lights coming from around the back of the gas station, so I walked over, put the squeegee back in the window cleaner, then used the pump to hide from the jeep that was leaving. The jeep left, I assume without seeing me.

The gas finished pumping and I went to remove the nozzle. Suddenly I saw more car lights around the back. I looked up just in time to see that it wasn't a police officer, and realized that if I made a sudden movement to hide myself, it would probably just make it worse because they would think that I thought I was doing something wrong. So I said "to hell with it" and stood right there, finishing putting gas in my truck while naked, in plain view of this other car. They didn't stop or say anything. I put the pump back on the handle, closed up the tank, and I left.

On the way back to New York, there is a bridge between NY and VT. They are working on the bridge so it's down to one lane. A traffic light controls which side gets to go when. I pulled up and I was the only car there, so once again, I jumped out of my truck and stood naked on the bridge for a few minutes. A few cars started to approach, I decided to put my clothes on as I would be crossing back into Canada in just a few moments anyhow. Light turned green, I left and went back to Canada. Once I crossed the border, I stripped back down and continued the rest of the way home that way. Unloaded my car naked when I got home, went across the street to check the mail, etc.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2012 :  11:34:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow...now that's a "naked driving" adventure!

LOL

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2012 :  09:05:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love your story Willy. I have done a lot of naked driving but I've never had the courage to go into the rest area to relieve myself or pump the gas naked. Love it.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2012 :  8:18:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done the "naked gas pump" venture twice. Once outta pure necessity and the other time ... because there was an opportunity. I've already posted on the time outta necessity so I will not post again.

The other time was outta opportunity. My wife and I were headed to Lake Havasu City,AZ by way of Palm Springs. While stopping for gas, and driving naked, I noticed that the intersection was like a ghost town. The other two businesses in the intersection were closed and the pump I needed (diesel) was in a spot that lent itself to pumping my fuel in the nude.

I got out, slid the CC in the pump and began pumping the fuel. I didn't want to tempt fate so I climbed in and sat with my wife with the door open. After the nozzle clicked off, I climbed out, put the nozzle away and got my receipt.

What was so great about this was that ... it was such a normal everyday chore that we do almost daily and I thought ... "did it really make a difference to anyone that I was nude while doing this?" Like putting out the trash cans or getting the morning paper.

If I was seen ... I would hope that the gas station attendant or a passing car, which there were none, would have looked at it as ... "no big deal." It would be great to have been a fly on the wall of the gas station and hear the attendant tell his relief ... "not much going on, just some guy got some fuel in the nude."

My wife and I will take this exact route to LHC in the near future and will most likely stop for fuel at this station again. If the opportunity arises once again ... I will take advantage. I'll be driving naked anyway!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2012 :  11:09:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys. Bob, it did take me a moment or two to work up the courage to go to the rest area. As I said, there were two trucks parked there but they weren't right next to the building. I parked as close as I could and as I was about to get out, I saw two guys (looked like father & son possibly) coming out of the bathrooms and walk back towards those trucks. So I did wait a moment before I went. I almost carried my shorts with me, just in case, but decided I'd give it a try without a net.

I told the story to a few friends and they all think I'm nuts. Some of them just don't get it, they think I'm out for the thrill of being caught or seen or something. I tell them, just like FireProf said, it's the thrill of doing everyday things, but in the nude. It's not about getting caught or being seen. I do my best to avoid that actually, but sometimes it does happen.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2012 :  4:41:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was great, Willy. I always wanted to do that. Most of the rest areas I've been to had a long row of parked trucks. Maybe I need to get off the Interstates. I think I would like to have a friend for support.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 09/26/2012 :  4:42:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still feel unless your naked driving is in a nude resort etc your all just asking for major trouble by chance of getting caught.

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved