Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 163 ]  [ Total: 163 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2012 :  7:24:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had some nice weather over the weekend, so on Friday I drove nude from Montreal to Toronto, then on Monday I drove from Toronto to Niagara Falls nude. Put my clothes on just a mile from the border before crossing. It was so nice and refreshing to get out there nude again.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2012 :  01:03:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've recently been borrowing my dad's motorhome for a couple of trips. Each time I've gone down to get the motorhome, which is about 1.5 hrs away, I've driven down there nude. It was a pain to get back into my levi's, and shoes but ... I managed. After my "orientation" to the operation of the coach ... I was off. I found a place to pull over and strip down and drove the motorhome nude. My plan was to drive it for a 4+ hr drive out to Death Valley for another trip but ... I had company that probably wouldn't have understood why granpa was driving naked ... so I'll have to save a longer motorhome naked drive until me and the Prof take it up to Northern Cal this summer!

Aside from that ... been driving nude most of the time but it is much easier when it's warmer simple because I have to deal with less combursome clothing. In colder weather ... it's kind of a pain to slip in and out of levi's in the truck! LOL But most times I manage!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2012 :  6:25:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hear you there. On Friday, I was wearing track pants, which were easy to slip in and out of. But Monday it was almost 80 degrees, so I only had shorts on.

Naturist.Rich
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2012 :  3:24:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've driven many times over the years without clothing. Most of the time, it's long distance driving since with local driving, you are in stop and go traffic, with trucks on either side and you have to get out soon anyway. But cross country, I have driven without clothing many, many times without a problem. As said before, either have the heaviest window tint your local laws allow put on your front windows, or stick a towel in the passenger side window to block the view, and also have a towel or pair of shorts to pull on, with a t-shirt for the ladies, very handy.

I live in central Florida and have driven all around the state sans clothing. I've driven many times back and forth to and from Georgia naked. My longest trip was during the summer of 2011 when I had to attend a funeral and transport some personal affects from Texas back to Florida for a friend so I drove. On the way back, I drove from Austin to central Florida naked all the way except for stops. That was about 1200 miles. I had things piled in the passenger seat to the ceiling so that was blocked from view and you'd have to be high up to see down into my driver's seat. So I stayed in the left lane some of the time and had some shorts at hand to pull over me when needed. Seems silly to have to do that, doesn't it?

About the legality: Several years ago I did some research, having worked with law enforcement for over 9 years, and found that, to my surprise, back THEN, there were NO states laws forbidding driving naked. Not one. But as pointed out, there are county laws in some places (though we also found out that most counties mimic their respective state laws but not always) and lots of city laws that do forbid driving nude. In the state of Florida, most cops don't even know what the law is. In Florida, the state supreme court has over and over again stated that it is not against the law to be naked in public and thrown out many state cases. They tie a lewd act together with nakedness. So to be arrested for being naked in public by state law in Florida, you have to be committing a lewd act as defined by state law.

BUT, Florida counties and cities can arrest you if they have a "nudity" law on the books, OR they can arrest you using other laws, the most popular being "causing a public disturbance" which is one of the most vague laws on any books. You can be shouting loudly on the sidewalk and, if you don't stop, be arrested for violating the "disturbance" laws. It's a catch-all law made exactly for how it's used, whenever there isn't a specific law on the books about something. I worked alongside police officers for almost ten years and saw it used many times.

So, check into the laws of your city, county, state, etc., and always have the phone number of a good civil rights attorney close at hand, along with a pair of shorts and a t-shirt...LOL!

If God had intended man to be nude, he would have created him that way.

https://www.facebook.com/naturist.rich

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2012 :  3:58:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well ... finally got in some more naked driving in "our" new/used motorhome! I bought my dad's motorhome last week and drove it to the club to check in for the weekend. Had to slip on shorts to get from the parking lot to the front office. I kinda wish there was another gate between the main road and the office so you could drive up to the office, get outta your car, truck, motorhome naked and go into the office and check in. But ... had a nice ride up there anyway.

After our weekend was over, I drove the motorhome home naked and then had to slip on my shorts again to get out. I have these mesh shorts that are non-see-thru from a distance but if you're up close ... you can see thru them. That's normally what I use when I take out the trash, drive to and from the club and have to get out for any reason and need the cover.

I'm gonna get lots and lots of naked motorhome driving in! It almost makes it impossible to have anyone else in the coach with me but my participating wife! LOL

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2012 :  1:47:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds great FireProf. Today it was raining here, so instead of taking the motorcycle (or bicycle as I'm trying to do more), I had to drive in to work, so I drove in nude for the first time this season.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2012 :  4:44:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also sounds great Willy! Take advantage when you can!

Some of the paperwork was incorrect for purchase of the motorhome so ... I headed south tomorrow morning to have my dad sign the form again. Another 1.5 hr drive to his home but ... I'll be doin' it naked!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2012 :  7:10:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a medical appointment bright and early tomorrow down in New York, which takes me just over an hour to get there. I have to leave my house around 5:45 to make sure I'm there by 7:00 am, so I plan on doing it naked.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  12:28:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have a safe naked drive Willy!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  02:00:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Confess, FireProf, you have probably ridden or have driven fire engines in the nude. That would be one way to get the gawkers' attention of the burning home and onto something else.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  1:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya know Skin ... no one has ever asked me that. But I will confess that I have driven one of our fire engines in the nude ... before I retired.

When you have multiple fire engines assigned to your particular fire house, they ALL need to be driven for at least two miles each week. I waited til a nice summer evening, told my crew I was taking the reserve rig out for it's 2 mi weekly test. I had on my turnout boots and a light jacket. I got to the rig, slipped outta my pants/boots, threw them into the cab of the rig, jumped in and drove around for about 15 mins! It was awesome, exciting and I crossed that item off my bucket list!

Severl weeks before that ... I crossed another item off my bucket list ... I also slid the pole nude as well, walked out to the rig and jumped into my boots before going on a response ... the crew just laughed and said they wished they had the guts to do it. Strange how impending retirement allows you to think you can get away with just about anything! LOL

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  10:49:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow Fire,

Sliding the pole sounds like it could be dangerous in the nude. LOL

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  11:11:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was tougher than you'd think! LOL

But I got the reaction I was hoping for.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2012 :  09:09:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another drive under my belt. I drove from Toronto to Montreal (naked once again) and I stopped at the last exit in Ontario to put a bit of gas into my truck because it's cheaper there than in Quebec. I pulled into this station right off of the highway and there were no other cars there, so I jumped out naked, filled up (only put about $30) in, and then hopped back into the car. Just as I got in, another car pulled into the station. I was a bit concerned though because there were cameras all over the place there, so if anyone inside was looking at the monitors, they would have seen my naked ass filling up. If they did, I hope they don't make anything of it.
Also, on the way, I took some country roads for the first 3 hours and stopped off on a side dirt road to let my dog out to pee. I did this naked as well and stayed out naked for a few minutes. Again, I got lucky because just as I hopped into my car, a car pulled onto the dirt road and drove right past me.
When I got home, I pulled my truck into the driveway sort of sideways because my neighbors across the street were in their backyard and I unloaded the car naked. The only time I slipped on some shorts was to get things out of the back because then I was in full view.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2012 :  11:00:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Willy ... I had a similar day yesterday!

We left the Central Coast of CA and headed for home. We were on a mini-vacation and celebrating our anniversary, as well as watching our grandson play baseball.

We left the Central Coast about 10 am and I slipped in and out of my shorts about 10 times as we stopped to explore various small towns on the way home.

Once we decided that way it and we were making our way home, the shorts and shirt came off for good and most of the 12 hr drive home was done nude, which made the drive much easier than with clothes on!

I too had to stop for a potty break at a Rest Stop and began to jump out and remembered I had to slip on some shorts. Got back in and continued home. One of these times ... LOL

An hour out from home ... I needed fuel, stopped at a station I normally do when on this route home and can park in such a way that my actions are blocked by the roadway, the office/store personnel and anyone driving in so I also jumped out naked, began filling my tank and then got back in the truck and waited til it was full.

Back on the road and arriving home at about 10 pm. Pretty quiet on our street and there was a ton of stuff to unload ... did it all nude, which just felt so natural to do and so harmless.

We are headed for our nude camping trip on Sunday. Can't wait to get the motorhome outta storage, strip off those shorts and get some naked motorhome driving in this weekend!

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved