Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 204 ]  [ Total: 204 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2011 :  4:49:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Paul,I usto live in central California and owned a log truck for 39 years.I have hauled logs from Bakersfield to Redding.Retired in 98 and moved to az. Might have seen you on one of those logging roads. old buzzard

not as good as I once was..........DAMMIT

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  04:53:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That is one long haul, Buzz. Amazing that trees were not hauled from forests closer to Redding, but sometimes distance is not a factor depending on circumstances. Did you ever haul from the Sierra or Cascades to Redding? You have me curious?

Now be honest, Buzz, did you haul those logs all that distance in the nude? Haha.

"Whenever a man has cast a longing eye on offices, a rottenness begins in his (and her) conduct."
Thomas Jefferson

aquizinaga
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2011 :  01:21:40 AM  Show Profile  Click to see aquizinaga's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Back in June(2011), I went with a friend to the WNBR in Toronto,ON. We parked the car just 30 feet off of Queens Quay on a grassy area under a tree. We unloaded the bikes and I only had a short wrap on that I made. I left all the rest of my clothes in the car. We had to ride about 5 mins to the rally point in confederation Park. I found out that I made a mistake in designing my wrap... not enough overlap. When I got on the bike, the wrap opened so much that everything was on full display to anyone approaching from the front. Oh well too late now so on we go. I was naked from the moment we got there & had an awesome ride. Afterwards, We rode back to the car and loaded up the bikes while still naked. I asked my friend if he minded if I stayed nude for the drive home. He didn't care so after getting the bikes secured we left for the ride home. It was a very warm afternoon so we both had our windows opened. We drove through very some busy streets & stoplights before we got to the high way. I nevered bothered to cover up the whole time from the time we left until we reached the Lake St. off ramp in St. Catharines. Then I had to put on some shorts as I only live 1 min drive from there .

It was a very relaxing day spent naked... :)

Now on August 26 I am going to take a vacation at Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park for a week and my friend will be driving me up there. I am sure he wont mind if I ride naked from the onramp all the way to the resort... About 2.5-3 hours drive depending on traffic... :)

Boy I just cant wait.... only a few more days to freedom !

Edited by - aquizinaga on 08/21/2011 01:30:53 AM

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2011 :  2:42:35 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I spent Aug 10th through the 14th with my wife's brothers and sisters in Coldwater, Mo. Not much chance to get naked while there.
It's a 4 or 5 hour drive so, naturally, I drove a couple of hours naked.
On the way back, I stripped down at a town named Caledonia (isn't that where McHale's Navy was?) and drove 3 or 4 hours to Jefferson City.
I had to do some shopping in Jeff City, don't think Schnuck"s Grocery would have allowed a naked shopper, so I dressed going into town.
Isn't the scenery even more wonderful when you're naked?

Jimmie

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2011 :  3:52:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Warmskin,no not nude,but I could have as I set up quite high in the cab.No not in a single trip,but did haul all over the state in past years.A lot of back roads haha.

old buzzard not as good as I once was DAMMIT

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2011 :  12:27:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Buzz, was that a Kenworth or Peterbilt? Just curious. Too bad you didn't drive in the nude. Who woulda known?

"I abhor war and view it as the greatest scourge of mankind."
Thomas Jefferson

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  3:23:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Warmskin it was in several trucks over the years,Kenworth,Pete,GMC General etc. Lots of hours behind the wheel. Didnt see any nudists.

Old Buzzard........not as good as I once was DAMMIT

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2011 :  4:58:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just last week, we've been enjoying warmer than usual temperatures up here. I drove from Montreal to the Thousand Islands naked (2.5 hours), then dressed to cross the border & fill up, then undressed for another 2 hours down to Syracuse.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2011 :  02:03:30 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Have plans to travel to the Houston area next week. The weather is cooling off but with the heater on I'll probably get some naked time in. I still get in some short jaunts here in Missouri, every week or so.

Jimmie

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2012 :  11:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, we've had unseasonably warm temperatures here the past few days, so today I drove from Toronto back to Montreal, nude the entire way. I even had to stop to take a leak on the way so I pulled off the highway onto a back road and just got out of the truck while naked and just went on the side of the road. When I got home, I didn't feel like getting dressed, even though it was still light outside, so I opened the garage door and backed my truck half way in (it won't fit all the way in), and then got out and proceeded to unload everything from the truck and take it into the house. Once I was finished, I pulled the truck out into the driveway and just stepped out while still nude and went into the garage and then into the house. It felt absolutely wonderful.

Not sure how long these nice temps are going to stick around, but I hope I can get a few more nude drives in before it gets cold again.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2012 :  5:34:16 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not only made the trip to Houston in November, also went down in January.
First trip I started out at about 10:00PM. After stopping at the Sedalia Wal-Mart for supplies( beer, chips, and other neccessities), I stripped and drove naked all the way to Texas. I dressed a little north of Dallas, the sun was up and traffic was building up.
On the way back was mostly the same. I had a pair of loose sweat pants and a button up shirt to put on quick when I needed gas.
January I wasn't naked as much, I slept later before leaving so the sun came up way too soon.
I still got a lot of naked miles in though

Jimmie

Naturist.Rich
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  07:38:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have taken many long haul trips naked, especially Georgia to central Florida. Last year was a record. Drove from Austin Texas to Central Florida naked and only pulled shorts and a t-shirt on when making stops. And I always have a pair of shorts handy. :-)

If God had intended man to be nude, he would have created him that way.

https://www.facebook.com/naturist.rich

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  07:56:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haven't gone wthout pants while driving but always try to wear loose legged shorts that I can pull up to be free. That way I can do a quick coverup.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  9:14:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We've been having record March rain, rain, rain. I'm going stir crazy. This morning I had to get out, so I warmed up the car, grabbed an umbrella, and headed off to town. I went the long way, and another detour and ended up at the trail head of a not very popular state park trail. I got out naked in the cold rain, put up the bright red and white umbrella and headed off naked but for my umbrella and sandals. I ignored the two homes with windows that can be seen from the parking lot, and walked the 200 feet to their trail map sign. A FedEx truck drove by on the road. I don't know if he say my red umbrella. It was already cold and wind was blowing rain under the umbrella so I squished through the mud back to my car. I cranked the heater up to max and drove the 15 miles into town. I parked on some residential street to put on some clothes to go to the post office and store. A need to get out of the house satisfied I removed my clothes and headed back home. When I got home I parked in my driveway but just off the county road. I got out naked and walked in the rain across the public road to my mailbox, nothing there. No cars drove by. I got back to my car and drove the 400 feet up to my house. The weather forecasters promise us several more days of rain. Sheeesh!

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2012 :  5:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Warmskin,I drove home from the magic circle nude last time I was out for the day.Had a nice ride and no not in a logging truck haha. just in my old pickup.no problems,27 miles what fun

OLD BUZZARD........not as good as I once was......... DAMMIT

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.49 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved