Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 191 ]  [ Total: 191 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2011 :  12:50:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL...

Thanks for the advice on the privets...but we just bought 10- 15 gallon red leaf privets for the backyard to give us the complete privacy we need from two story homes across the street.

Great plant/bush/tree!

Now...gotta go out and put my truck in the driveway....NAKED!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2011 :  03:03:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You're incorrigible!!! Really. Good for you!

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2011 :  01:41:02 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Back on track, I've pretty much figured out some of the benefits of livin' in the boonies. Not so good inside a small town, but the drive home!!!
I've been keeping my shorts in the car and trying different routes home each night. Found several ways to drive home naked from the town I work in and where I live, usually a 45 minute drive.
Makes commuting a lot more relaxing.

Jimmie

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  11:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Title of a new movie (I wish)

Driving Miss Daisy Nude

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  10:23:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's becoming so normal...

Yesterday we visited our nude beach. I packed the truck and we got in. I asked the Prof if she needed anything from Starbucks or should we just drive straight to the market, about 45 mins away, to get our sandwich for our beach picnic. She decided to wait and off came the clothes and we took to the road.

Side note: If the truck had been in the garage, like it used to be, we'd have gotten in naked and not slipped something on to go from the garage to the truck in the street!

45 min naked drive to the market, slipped on the clothes and into the market for our snacks. Back in the truck, naked again, and onto the beach. She slips on something as we approach the guard shack. I remain nude and hand the ranger our day fees. He stands far enough away that this can be done without him noticing I'm nude...just shirtless.

Drive to the parking area with the windows down, the Prof still covered. She'd be showing a bit too much boobage with the window down!

Park, unload and walk to the beach...clothed (minimally). That's the toughest part of that walk. If we could do it nude, down and back...it would be so much easier, cooler, shorter and lots more fun!

At the end of the day we freshen up with a couple of wet towels. I soak one, dampen the other and we drive to the very end of the parking lot and I park the truck so we have the privacy we need from others and bike riders.

What is so great is that after we freshen up...we just jump into the truck naked and drive home. Slipping on something to walk into the house. It would be great to live at our nudist club then we could drive all the way home and get out of the truck naked!

It was great day!

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  2:58:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a great day fire. I'm hopefully taking my wife to sol sante (one and a half hour drive ) here on Vancouver island this summer. I park in the garage so I think I'll try it nude too. Pretty sure my wife won't do it nude though :(

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  11:43:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like the Prof is getting into this.

Good for her.

Diger

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2011 :  03:36:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
FireProf is the consumate fanatical nudist, and that is good. Hard to do that in my car. Drat!!

Dwight D. Eisenhower

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2011 :  09:37:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doing my part to further the cause! LOL

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2011 :  04:10:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

I can feel your efforts all the way up here in Northern California!!!!

Dwight D. Eisenhower

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2011 :  10:28:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

And doing a fine job!

I'm getting a couple of hours every weekend of just putting around in the countryside. It gets expensive due to the price of gas but its great for my mental health.

Tim

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2011 :  09:39:18 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Took another "detour" coming home from a friends. I bypassed not one but two right turns to head home, and continued a few miles longer.
I took my time and relaxed.
Before I got to the next route heading north, I wound up in the middle of a torrential downpour.
Headed up Hwy 135 at 30 to 45 miles an hour. I felt sorry for the guy that passed me back on 52, he was on a Harley. I caught up to him again on 135, I guess he was worried I'd run him over because he pulled over, til I went past him, then pulled out again.

Jimmie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2011 :  11:29:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We'll be leaving for Glen Eden in a few minutes. The drive there will be in the nude but have to slip on some shorts to walk from parking lot to office.

I wish there was a way to check in naked!

Anyway...we'll drive there in the nude, spend the day and then drive home nude. Makes the day at the club last longer that way! LOL

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2011 :  2:26:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
last night the mood struck, at eleven, we took a drive over to the lake, to do a drive by, can see the dock lines from the road, and with the heat, putting something on just didnt make sense..lol...so with the porch light off, we walked nude out to the truck, drove the five miles to the lake/dock.. saw everything was as it should be. wife and I felt like it was the natural thing to do, but do keep beach towels in the truck for "those" times covering is necessary..

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2011 :  05:33:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good for you, Russ!! The only time I drove nude was on a backroad, in the Sierra Nevada. The road was not that wide, and a Kenworth logging truck came towards me in the opposite direction. I think he saw my uhhh cirmcumstances. I had never seen a car on that road before this event, and I have seen none since then, let alone a truck. Just my luck!! Hahaha

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 3.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved