Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 421 ]  [ Total: 421 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 Piercing, body jewelry, etc.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic
Page: of 27

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2004 :  08:29:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
There is a piercing called a princess Elizabeth the guage depends on how many times it has been streched. My P/A started out at a 8 guage then went from there. BTW really like your site beadman you are very talented.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2004 :  10:54:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
David, I hear the memory is the first thing to go. Great pictures by the way, beads are lovely.

Kim =^.^=

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  1:56:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

David, I hear the memory is the first thing to go.
I heard that somewhere too, but I forget where...

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

The Bead Artist formerly known as Revilo42

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  2:00:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chic

David,

You'll have them [] back in no time.

Chic

I see I have one back already

Thanks too for the compliments

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  08:51:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

See David, your an old member in new clothes.

Chic

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  12:32:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chic

See David, your an old member in new clothes.

Chic

Chic,

Doesn't that belong on the pun thread?

At least I didn't put my old member into a Skinny Girl's clothes (with an avatar stolen from Kim =^.^=).

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  4:14:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Oh David !!! Wait until Kim sees this one.

Chic

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  8:02:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I heard that somewhere too, but I forget where...

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

[i]The Bead Artist formerly known as Revilo42

Y'know, there are three things I can never remember:

Umm...

Ahh...

Hmmm....

Oh, well. Four!!

Philzer

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  12:15:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Philzer,

Aahhh, what did you say ?

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  03:40:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
LMAO David. Good one!

Kim =^.^=

SingingSabre
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2005 :  06:18:02 AM  Show Profile  Send SingingSabre an AOL message  Send SingingSabre an ICQ Message  Click to see SingingSabre's MSN Messenger address  Send SingingSabre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

The major reason some piercings are not accepted is that it draws attention to genitalia. Most clubs do allow belly button and nipple piercings that are in good taste.

So you just said that my penis is distasteful. Get over it. It's my body, my choice. My piercings have helped me grow into who I am. They are a part of me, and to take them out is denying who and what I am.

That said, the only piercing of mine I have ever removed is my tongue barbell. I removed it for about two hours for an opera recital.

Piercing enthusiasts aren't all about sex, you know.

quote:

Kelly,Something to remember when you get your tongue or eyebrow pierced... when you go searching for a job or interview for college, is it appropriate, what impression do you want to make?

I've never been denied a job due to my tongue piercing. In fact, most employers don't notice it. I'm willing to bet that you don't see 85% of the tongue piercings out there.

quote:
Originally posted by sea foam

They tend to make me hurt for the person (physically, for obvious reasons, and emotionally, since these things seem to be overt cries for help/love/acceptance/attention/all of the above -- which I would give without the self-mutilation). Despite my personal preference, I'm committed to caring about the person inside the body (clothed or unclothed, whole or broken, "decorated" or not, etc.), and it seems that this is what nudism/naturism is about.

1: I got all my piercings not as a cry for help, but as self exploration.

2: Thank you. I shouldn't be condemned to a life in underwear because I happen to enjoy an 8ga piece of steel through my glans.

quote:

A very nice woman I met this weekend told me she has a genital piercing and loves having it. She said it was extremely painful to have done, but was worth it. It was done on a dare from her husband. It is not visible during normal activities. She is also shaven and has a couple of tatoos, one of which is on the pubic mound. She shaves at the request of her husband.

I'm allergic to pain. Needless to say, I won't be having a piercing nor a tatoo. I also like the natural look as does my husband.

I love my genital piercing. It enhances sex for both my and my partner. I also like how it looks. I like how it feels, I like the weight of it. It makes me feel complete.

If you're "allergic" to pain and piercings and tattoos aren't for you, don't get them. But don't think I'm only about sex because I happen to have my ding-a-ling pierced. That's as offensive as you thinking that I'd steal your car and sell it back to you just because I'm a Mexican Jew (which I am, btw).

Don't judge a book by its cover.

quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

I have noticed that too Irishred, looks like that would hurt, I am just not into pain. I have a question though, does the guy have to remove the jewlery during sex? Looks like that would be uncomfortable.

Kim =^.^=

stringsinger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2005 :  9:48:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit stringsinger's Homepage  Send stringsinger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SingingSabre

What's the reason? Well, it certainly doesn't hurt the sex.

But there's more. I was circumsized as a baby. This was done as a religious rite...so I took my own rite and reclaimed my own genitals!

It's not sexual for me. It's empowering, it's reclaiming, it's me.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but you shouldn't be trying to ban someone from an even just 'cause you think a piercing attracts attention to the genitals. So does shaving. So does having genitals.

Exercise self control and we won't have problems.

BTW: most of you in here I think are cool. It's really just about 2-3 people I'm kinda vexed at. Perhaps I just want to be nude with my close friends and not get into the whole scene if the world is populated by bigots...

Wow, you've really taken some time to answer just about every comment in this old thread! I just wanted to let you know that what you said about "empowerment" really resonates with me. I feel the same way about the genital jewelry that I wear, even though mine is of a non-pierced variety. Something was taken without my consent when I was circumcised. Wearing my jewelry is an expression for me, of taking back control over my own body. Needless to say, I did not allow my son to be circumcised as an infant. I left the decision to him, and at 17 years old, he is gratefully intact.

-stringsinger

-stringsinger

SingingSabre
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2005 :  05:02:10 AM  Show Profile  Send SingingSabre an AOL message  Send SingingSabre an ICQ Message  Click to see SingingSabre's MSN Messenger address  Send SingingSabre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by stringsinger

Wow, you've really taken some time to answer just about every comment in this old thread! I just wanted to let you know that what you said about "empowerment" really resonates with me. I feel the same way about the genital jewelry that I wear, even though mine is of a non-pierced variety. Something was taken without my consent when I was circumcised. Wearing my jewelry is an expression for me, of taking back control over my own body. Needless to say, I did not allow my son to be circumcised as an infant. I left the decision to him, and at 17 years old, he is gratefully intact.

-stringsinger

-stringsinger

Yeah...there was a lot to go through.

I'm actually the same way...some of the same reasons for empowerment. I don't want to get into the specifics other than the circumscision, as it's none of the people's business here!

~~Eddie

"Son, crying in your milk is bad enough. Crying in your hot fudge sundae is just disgusting." R.A. Heinlein.

Lestat

Posted - 08/30/2005 :  9:20:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SingingSabre, you said it all. As I was reading through these older posts, I was formulating all of my responses. Then I got to your post and you saved me alot of typing.

People saying that genital piercing is a growing fad really make me think, "How do they know?" Since we don't walk around nude in public and most clubs do not allow members with piercing below the waist, really, "How do they know????"

Just wanted to say thanks!

SingingSabre
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  9:49:19 PM  Show Profile  Send SingingSabre an AOL message  Send SingingSabre an ICQ Message  Click to see SingingSabre's MSN Messenger address  Send SingingSabre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It was absolutly my pleasure, Lestat. I'm just sick of people thinking anyone with a piercing or tattoo is either someone who they shouldn't associate with or a sexual misfit. Bah!

"Son, crying in your milk is bad enough. Crying in your hot fudge sundae is just disgusting." R.A. Heinlein.

Page: of 27 Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved