Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 480 ]  [ Total: 480 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 Piercing, body jewelry, etc.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic
Page: of 27

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  11:30:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
When someone is pierced and wearing like nipple rings or **** rings, doesn't it get in the way of clothing when you have to wear it?

Kim =^.^=

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2004 :  08:18:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It would depend on what you are trying to wear,but 95% of the time it's no problem. Besides just another excuse to go nekked!! Dave..

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  05:08:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes that is true Dave. If your going to go to the trouble and pain of getting pierced why cover it up. But I would imagine it would be uncomfortable at first wearing tight jeans or even a bra.

Kim =^.^=

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  06:13:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a genital piercing ,when I go to work it has to be covered...Dave

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  07:08:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think too many of us are lucky enough to be able to go to work nude Dave.

Kim =^.^=

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  08:25:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have a 00 guage prince albert and a 8 guage fernum I used to have an 8 guage lorum also. but am now considering getting what is called a ferum ladder.

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  12:05:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cpt-noble

I have a 00 guage prince albert

I used to have an OO guage Princess Elizabeth.

-- Sorry, that was a different topic - the Princess Elizabeth was a British Steam locomotive, part of my childhood train set.

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

The Bead Artist formerly known as Revilo42

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  3:48:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

The Bead Man,

Why did you change your handle?

Chic

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  7:52:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

I don't think too many of us are lucky enough to be able to go to work nude Dave.

Kim =^.^=

This could be a good new thread"Who gets to work in the buff".
Dave

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2004 :  12:47:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I had a 00 gauge Lionel Train :)

Beadman, looks like you have a sunburn Use lotion next time!

No actually I like the new avatar :)

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2004 :  02:32:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think there was a thread about that Dave.

Kim =^.^=

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2004 :  12:26:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Better looking Avatar Beadman. Now we can see yuse guys.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2004 :  1:09:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chic

The Bead Man,

Why did you change your handle?
Cheef had graciously created me a new avatar based on my profile picture (pictured with our model - and friend - at Grand Lido Resort Braco):

While the avatar does show off my sun tan to the extreme, it beat the old one which was rather faded out. Unfortunately, I'd only been posting on a computer which had my password saved - for too long, and Cheef's avatar was on a different computer, so I created a new login, with a new password - and a more well-known name.

Nothing sinister.

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2004 :  3:26:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
... I do feel kind of naked though without my !

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2004 :  4:23:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

David,

You'll have them back in no time.

Chic

Page: of 27 Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved