Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 442 ]  [ Total: 442 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 Piercing, body jewelry, etc.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic
Page: of 27

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2004 :  7:31:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AbraMelin this is not an attack just an observation. You say others are "Judging you" for your piercing, but you start off by saying that "a frenum is a cop out". you have just judged me and others, so what's the story you can judge and others can't? Dave.....

PaulS
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2004 :  10:30:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't mean to offend anyone, I am just naturally curiosity by nature. Personality it doesn't matter to me what anyone does to their body (unless its my kid's). The world is full of people who are different and that is good. Otherwise it would be a pretty dull place to live.

I like to hear the opinions of our international friends. A different view point from a different country always provides for a stimulating conversation.

By the way what is a PA and frenum? Here I go again!

AbraMelin, welcome to the forum and many happy returns.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2004 :  03:57:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think we feel its everyones right to be pierced if they want to, but we may not like it, we may just tolerate it. Most of the clubs I have been to, you do not see very much piercing, but you see more of it at the clothing optional beaches.

Kim =^.^=

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2004 :  05:09:00 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Paul,

I don't know what they're referring to when they say the PA, but the frenum is the small triangular bit of skin extending from the base of the glans (head) to the shaft downward on the back or bottom side. (Or top, front if it's in an elevated state.) It's said to be the most sensitive part, and all I can say is, I think it would be awfully painful to get a piercing there!

Randy

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2004 :  05:20:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Gotcha now, this forum is so educational, look at all the things I have learned!

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2004 :  11:38:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
PA is a Prince Albert. I had read about them when my friend was getting her nipple piercing. I dont judge, I just say 'I wouldnt do it!' Just like I dont judge people who shave thier head or get a tattoo on sensitive parts of thier body, but I wouldnt do it :)

From some website
quote:

The placement of the piercing is usually through the underside of the penis where the glans go into a point then out through the urethra or the eye of the penis making this area very sensitive when the jewellery is moved or played with. The Prince Albert piercing is one of the quickest healing piercings, although this piercing can bleed for the first 24 to 48 hrs (where you will have to change your dressing) and you do have an extra hole when you urinate.

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2004 :  03:50:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Randy, sounds like it would be awfully painful.

Kim =^.^=

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2004 :  05:03:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It only hurts for just a second while the needle is going through, then it's gone! Dave..

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2004 :  07:02:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the information Dave, and welcome to the forum.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2004 :  07:45:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I'll pass on the PA.

irishred

nynudistcpl
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2004 :  11:06:56 AM  Show Profile  Send nynudistcpl a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
OMG...It hurts me to think about it!

NYnudistcpl

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2004 :  7:19:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by papabare

PA is a Prince Albert. I had read about them when my friend was getting her nipple piercing. I dont judge, I just say 'I wouldnt do it!' Just like I dont judge people who shave thier head or get a tattoo on sensitive parts of thier body, but I wouldnt do it :)

My hair on my head has been progressively getting shorter over the years, and since Mother Nature's been thinning it out for a while too, I may end up completely shaved if the trend continues!

My bottom line on piercing? I ain't interested in doing it. (But I do like to watch.)

Philzer

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  04:07:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
What them getting pierced philzer?

Kim =^.^=

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  07:38:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Um, er, not GETTING pierced -- just being pierced. (I don't have a sadistic streak. Except when it comes to wordplay, of course.)

Philzer

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  11:58:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The two piercings I have seen done infront of me were interesting. Hurt to look but I am not squeemish and they were pretty clean and quick. The orange stuff makes it look alot worse.

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Page: of 27 Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved