Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 218 ]  [ Total: 218 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 Piercing, body jewelry, etc.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic
Page: of 27

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  06:56:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Now what was that I said about men, boys, and their toys?

Kim =^.^=

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2004 :  12:48:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now Kim! Girls have toys too. Lots of people do the his and her's thing. Do you and your's not do things togather that you must both have one. Me and mine love to go places on our ATV's.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2004 :  03:16:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hillbilly by this time you should have figured out I was just being facetious.

Kim =^.^=

Ksmickero
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  03:00:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Ksmickero an AOL message  Send Ksmickero a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've been thinking about getting ink done but i'm afraid i'll end up with a 31.

Stupid song but it is still a good analagy. That probably isn't spelled right but I don't really care.

Crazy! I mean like so many positive waves maybe we can't lose! You're on! ODDBALL

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  09:34:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ksmickero, if it bothers u what others will think of u because u have tatt's then by all means don't get one I try to tell everyone who ask's me about them it is something that requires seriuos thought it something that u really have to want because once done it is not that easy to have undone, I on the other hand don't worry about what others think of me I have always marched to the beat of a different drummer and if someone does not want to get close to me because of them so be it but my great grandfather once told me never judge a book by it's cover

Ksmickero
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  10:00:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Ksmickero an AOL message  Send Ksmickero a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
cpt-noble by the way the first line is somewhat from a song pretty fly for a white guy came out around 1998 it's a really stupid song and one of the lines goes now he's getting ink done he ask for a 13 and they drew a 31.
So in truth I'm more or less afraid that I'll end up with a botched permanent job. Although the main truth as to why I've never got one is because I'm always broke and in 2 1/2 months air force basic training and I'm afraid I might get all buff and junk and it will get all stretched out and funny looking.

Crazy! I mean like so many positive waves maybe we can't lose! You're on! ODDBALL

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  10:41:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ksmickero;

We are all individuals, what ever you feel like doing, do for yourself. Tatoos are not for everyone. If you are worried about it, get a small one in an inconspicious place see how you like it, berfore you plan on getting a bigger and better one.

Kim =^.^=

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  1:26:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ok got you ksmickero i understand about being broke i was in army for seven years seemed like i was always broke back then but nowadays i barder with my tattooist i an a general contractor so i usually can get a pretty good deal on some nice ink all the tatts i have except for two are my own designs and there isn't anything on me that will offend anyone, race, or religion, and yes if you get a tattoo today and get buffed later it will strech and lose color kinda like drawing on a ballon before u blow it up, and vice versa if u get a tatt while u are heavy and lose wieght the colors will all blend together and get real dark

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  10:24:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
So your telling me cpt-noble, that if you have a hula girl tatooed on you and you get buff, she will go from a "C" cup to a "D" cup?

Kim =^.^=

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2004 :  12:12:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
LOL kimberly very good where u been hiding all my life :-D

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  9:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got my one and only tattoo over 30 years ago...It was a dare and paid for. A small flying bird on one side of my chest...Having faded over the years, the $8.00(US)original price had turned into a $75.00(US) a few years ago when I went to recolor it...I can make it 'fly' in different directions by raising or lowering my arm. Way too much time on my hands?

Nude in the pacific northwest

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  11:15:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My only problem (and it's really not a problem) with body piercings is that when I see them in places such as nipples, labia, penises, or even on a nose or tongue, it becomes a big distraction -- particularly in body areas where a piercing looks very painful by its very presence there! But that's just my hangup, and nobody else's problem. Just like being a nudist -- it's not for everybody, but there are plenty of us who do enjoy it!

As for tattoos, I've toyed around with the idea of getting one (and only one) myself, but I'm very aware of the permanence of a tattoo, and therefore haven't brought myself to actually do it. Temporary tattoos sound like a great idea, because then you can get a new one when you feel like it (kinda like changing into a new outfit -- although that analogy might not work among a group of nudists!).

I thought it would be fun one day to scandalize my stepmother (whom I love dearly, by the way -- she has a great sense of humor too) by arriving on her doorstep with a shaved head and a temporary tattoo of a spider web on the back of my head. Maybe a clip-on nose ring, if there is such a thing. I keep my hair pretty short anyway, so it wouldn't be a big trauma. I'd just have to make sure the tattoo is water-soluble! What do you guys think?

Philzer

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  01:20:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just a nor,al view of tatoos and body piercings philzer, and a good sence of humor too.

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  01:54:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I LOVE temporary tattos. My son loves to be Superman when we go places he can show it off :D

I always wanted a little Taz tat, and get a lady taz for my lady, but I done left my lady so my Taz woulda been lonely (Sorry I think some western came on the TV behind me). I have played around with some Taz temp tats and they are good cause if I dont like the placement or design I can take a shower

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

Revilo42
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  6:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Revilo42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you have young offspring that are begging for permission to have piercings or tattoos, it may be best to try to stear them in the direction of the "punctures". When they get older and differentially wise, they regret the modification ("Why didn't you stop me?")

Piercings will heal with little or no scar; tattoos are difficult and expensive to remove and the removal is never perfect. Stear them in the right direction and you might get thanks now and later!

Cheers!

David
www.thebeadman.net

Page: of 27 Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved