Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 406 ]  [ Total: 406 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 Piercing, body jewelry, etc.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic
Page: of 27

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2004 :  02:02:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tonight I saw a few interesting body things at the nudist swim: a woman had both of her nipples pierced and a man had some kind of ring and a few earrings through this genitals. Can we all say, "OUCH?" Somehow I've just never woken up in the morning thinking I'd like to pierce those parts of me. Alas, maybe I'm sleeping funny since this kind of thought has never occurred to me upon waking.

Melissa

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2004 :  09:32:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheef, the type of "piercing your uncle received" is definately one I would pass on. lol Hope he can walk normally.

I don't have any tattoos or piercings, but if someone wants to wear one, so be it. It's their choice. I do find myself admiring the tattoos and piercings of both men and women at the nude beach.

irishred

trucker
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2004 :  10:16:39 AM  Show Profile  Click to see trucker's MSN Messenger address  Send trucker a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
cheri..i know you where not refering to mine...i'm just saying that we as people should ask someone why that have the tat's and piercings they do, we just might find out that they have they for a reason other then shock value or drawing attention,.

i have a buddy of mine, how we met is when i saw him i went WOW i couldn't believe the tat's and peircings he has, but i stopped and talked to him for awhile, when i walked away we became friends, i still stood back and went WOW, but it was for a different reason, i did it the second time because of the stories he told me of the background of his tat's and peircings, all i'm saying is give people a chance to tell why they have what they have, ya just might be amazed,.

individauls must be before they can do,they can do to the extent that they are,what they are depends on what they think,what you think,you have,what you have you believe,.

cigardog57

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  11:31:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How does everyone feel about **** rings, I am refering to the ring placed ofer the **** and balls, not a piercing. I was at the Nudestock festival at the resort I belong to and there were a couple men sporting them. I don't think it is appropriate for a family resort. What do you all think?

Bill

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  01:22:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If people want to pierce their body, thats their business and more power to them. I agree that sometimes it does draw attention to some parts of the body, and sometimes its is over done. I can not see people being excluded from even a family oriented club because of piercings. I have my ears pierced, but thats as far as I am going.

Kim =^.^=

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  5:12:50 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cigardog57

How does everyone feel about **** rings, I am refering to the ring placed ofer the **** and balls, not a piercing. I was at the Nudestock festival at the resort I belong to and there were a couple men sporting them. I don't think it is appropriate for a family resort. What do you all think?

Bill

I feel there are inapproriate for family resorts. Besides doesnt it create a tan line?

Ray

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  5:54:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Melissa, Ouch! Having my ears pierced was bad enough.

CoolNude72, If you wore enough body chains it would probably leave tan lines.

Kim =^.^=

Edited by - Kimberly on 01/18/2004 2:09:41 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  12:20:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many nudist parks in the US don't welcome those with piercings below the waist. Rings are definitely drawing attention to a male's genitals and therefore, IMHO, don't believe they belong in a family setting.

Hugs, cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  01:00:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gotta agree with those not in favor of the rings on men. What's the reason for them anyway...if what I am thinking, they are for, is correct, they don't belong at a family nudist venue.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  01:13:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I assume they are a form of jewelry or body ornaments. I haven't seen any at the club, but I do occasionally at the beach. I think most clubs frown on men wearing those types of rings, not really in line with naturism/nudism.

Kim =^.^=

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  11:14:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
going back to tatoos' for moment(get away from the rings,don't suppose thats where the lord of the ring comes from) not too long ago I met a lady with one tatoo, it was of her pet snake. a very large snake. the head was where the pubic hair should be and the tail was on the calf. it went across her abdomen, across her chest arround the back, across the back,over the right shoulder under the right arm, across her back againover her bottom, down and back up her leg, across her bottom and down her other leg, but it looked real nice on her. it took over two years to finish, now thats loving your pet! some serious pain!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  11:47:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It probably looks nice right now, I assume she is young, but when she is older, she will probably regret what she has done.

Kim =^.^=

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  04:28:20 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
As to the topic of piercings in the genitals-male or female, first I must say that my opinion is that they are hideous. But that's just my opinion. That being said, I also have to say that it is absolutely hypocritical of parks and clubs to exclude these people on the basis that it "draws attention to the genitals". They do not, after all, exclude those who shave or style the genital region. That draws the attention to the genital region with absolute certainty. And it does so in a fashion that is infinately more obvious than a tiny piece of jewelry. You can see a clean shave a block away. We have several topics and many, many pages dedicated to how to shave, what style should I have, what looks good, etcetera. This indicates that a rather large segment of our nudist population is deeply interested in how our genital region does or should look, presumably so people will notice it and look at it. This leads me to conclude that the issue is nothing more than outright predjudice. More people like to shave than pierce, so it's OK to draw attention to your genitals with your pubic hair style, but not with your jewelry.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/23/2004 04:37:13 AM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  05:14:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You bring up a good point Randy.

Kim =^.^=

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  1:49:35 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think so. Really, isn't what's noticably missing just as likely to draw attention as something added?

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/23/2004 1:50:31 PM

Page: of 27 Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved