Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 199 ]  [ Total: 199 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 Piercing, body jewelry, etc.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic
Page: of 27

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2003 :  1:25:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm tattooless and without body piercing. I don't know what that says about my personality. But I do believe in live and let live. Do whatever floats your boat.

irishred

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2003 :  4:53:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Irishred,

I'm also without tatoos or piercings. Being a nudist and a smoothy, certainly puts us in a separate category from the general public, that is, we love the nude state and like to show ourselves to others, as do those who are tatooed and pierced. I think they are no different then us, but express themselves in a different way. More power to them. Whatever turns you on !

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2004 :  08:25:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I do not have any tatoos or piercings either, not into pain. lol I do not see many tatoos or piercings at the club, but we do see a variety at the beach.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2004 :  8:10:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chic, i agree with you, what ever turns you on, go for it!

irishred

ombreath

Posted - 01/02/2004 :  8:30:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit ombreath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What is wrong with genital piercings?
Some people choose to pierce their ears or their nose or their genitals...I say so what!!
It's there choice to pierce whatever they choose and I don't think anyone else should have a problem with it. It's like some one having a problem with the way one dresses or someones tatoo.
It is your body, do with it what you want but leave others peoples bodies alone.
If a pierced genitals vs. an unpierced ones are unacceptable in naturism then we better get rid of the ear lobe piercings too!
All these stupid rules and biases are really turning alot of people off from joing any naturist organization or resort whatsover.

Vermont unveiled...
http://www.vermontaunaturel.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VermontAuNaturel/

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2004 :  9:25:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

When you read the comments on this subject here on this site, especially the last few posts, I think it is evident that most of us nudists support people in whatever they decide to do with their bodies. I certainly feel as a smooth shaver that I'm not viewed negatively by my fellow site members even if they are not in agreement with pubic hair removal.

As irishred says, "whatever turns you on".

Chic

Keep it smooth !

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2004 :  12:34:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ombreath does make a point, if one type of piercing is not allowed then they all are. its like at work a female can have her ears pierced, one of the males had his done and was fired(rehired after lawsuit)point is if its ok for one should be ok for all, my opinion is "NOT" I do not need any holes not in the origional design.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2004 :  1:34:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Owen, Piercings below the waist draws attention to your genitals...this is the reason many nudist clubs and parks do not welcome them. Even though we all will probably glance at a new arrivals' bits, things that draw attention there are generally bringing sexuality into nudism according to a lot of club owners/managers.

You are lucky to live in VT where it's easier at times to find nudist venues except in the cooler weather. Many who have never visited a club have different opinions than those who do frequent them on many issues from piercings to erections.

Best regards,
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2004 :  4:22:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
owen,

you are fortunate to live in one of the more enlightened states...vermont. have never had a problem here, folks are generally laid back as long as you are respectful and ask permission.

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2004 :  4:38:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

Piercings below the waist draw attention to your genitals

not always.

my uncle's foot was pierced by a javelin at a track meet, and I don't think it drew any attention to his genitals

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2004 :  4:50:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Cheri,

Because of your expertise with club/park rules, I ask you, are smooth shavers like me generally welcome at nudist clubs or parks? How do you determine those who do vs those that frown on shavers, if any. I've been hesitent in trying them for this reason in particular. I do go to nude beaches and was considering trying a club or park.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Chic

Keep it smooth !

trucker
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2004 :  9:03:41 PM  Show Profile  Click to see trucker's MSN Messenger address  Send trucker a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
not all tat's and piercings..are there to drawn attention. some have a more deeper meaning to them.

individauls must be before they can do,they can do to the extent that they are,what they are depends on what they think,what you think,you have,what you have you believe,.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2004 :  9:28:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
chic,

at the park i have attended most, as long as normal behavior was practiced, there was no problem with either tattoos or piercings. of course, there are always those who disapprove

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2004 :  11:17:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chic, Shaving is not an issue as it doesn't draw undo attention to your genitals. There are quite a few smoothies who visit clubs as well as those who like the more natural look.

Trucker, I understand where you're coming from and thoroughly believe your tatoos are definitely not in the category to which I was referring.
Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2004 :  11:43:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Cheri.

Thanks for the encouraging response. It means a lot to hear from an experienced club/park member. As I've said, I'm a comfortable public beach nudist, but felt the clubs might not accept us. We'll now give it some serious thought.

Chic

Page: of 27 Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved