Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 448 ]  [ Total: 448 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 Piercing, body jewelry, etc.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic
Page: of 27

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  1:59:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doesnt everyone want to be an "All Black"??

Naturally KIWI

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  4:58:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Piercing and tatoos in on genitals...hum hum ! I don't see it... spécially if you're among nudist or on a clothes option beach...

To me it's just to draw attention...

Else where it's différent.. I don't have any... pierce or tatoo..

peace

Corasol

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  6:54:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have no idea what an 'All Black' is, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to be one. As for piercings and tattoos: ouch! I think I inherited mom's allergy to pain.

Melissa

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  9:44:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mélissa,
I also don't know what a "all Black" mean but I like (after a nice tropical holiday ) to be "all tanned"

Just like the color of café...

peace

Corasol

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  04:01:14 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It just occured to me that even though many cultures have been doing it for hundreds and in some cases thousands of years, at one time it was even new to them. At some point in time, it became a tradition for each of these cultures. So in today's popular culture where it is becoming more commonplace, perhaps this is slowly becoming a tradition as well. Everything started somewhere. Maybe some day people will say, "We've been doing this for hundreds or thousands of years." Just something to think about.

Randy

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  04:15:53 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Now for the less philosophical views and questions:

I'm actually quite satisfied with my appearance-I think I'm reasonably well preserved for approaching half a century, so I don't look at these types of things as trying to improve myself. I try to do that on the weight bench. I look at them as style choices-like shoes, pants and shirts. Anyway, I don't know why, but I think a tiny ring in the eyebrow looks cool. Don't know why, I just do. I'm considering it. If anybody here has had it done, can you tell me: can they be taken out and replaced the way earings can after the break-in period

I personally don't care for genital and nipple piercings, the look or the idea of doing it-yeeouch!!!, but I like the belly-button ring or post. Considering that too.
The question here is:
Do many (straight) guys do that, or is it just girls I'm not gay, and I don't want to send the wrong message.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 12/16/2003 04:34:43 AM

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  05:13:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Randy,

You're an early bird?

Piercing and tattoo is NOW big time.... We see them of any parts of the body on any types of bodies etc etc....

Like anything else, (as I mentionned before) It looks sensual to awfull depending on whos wearing it...

I personnaly thing that on YOUNG stylish and good taste people it looks superb.... but but but... I've seen it or them on not so young non stylish and bad taste people ant it look terrible...

It's a question of identity... Realy, you have to ask yourself what you realy want and what will this or them add to your image....? The answer is within you...

Before going to the real thing, try fake ones...

peace

Corasol

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  06:17:42 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Corasol.

I get off work at 1:30 am and stay up pretty late.

I agree. I feel that people need to ask themselves "does it really look good, or foolish." And fake ones first makes good sense. I can say this (I hope it doesn't sound vain) but no-one ever guesses my age, so I don't think I look like an old foggie trying to be young. They usually guess that I'm in my 20s or 30s. That used to really piss-off my ex-wife. The ladies at my daughter's work, not having met me or my daughter's 20 year old boyfriend yet, asked if I was him. I dress young, live young, and enjoy life young, but I never hide my real age when asked. So these wouldn't be out of character for me.

Randy

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  08:14:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Allô Randy,

Oups.... I never mention that you are or would look like an old foggie trying to be young....

You look good.. all the best... I'm 64 (the picture on my profil has been take last winter)... I don't look and feel the age... I've always been a active (sport wise) and still spend lots of time at the gym....

What I meant is lots of things or styles (usualy) look good on youngs..... I've seens old... I mean old persons with gadgets made for teens and I'm sure they taught it look good on them but... again a matter of desire and taste...

Please I hope my opinion hasn't been misinterprated..

I'm art artist working in fashion (visual merchandiser) and I see a lot...

I remember once seeing a old lady with a tattoo of a butterfly on her arm... I imagine that it did look good when she got it made in her younger age... but now the wings of the butterfly are flying very low...

peace

Corasol

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  2:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Corasol,

No offense taken. And thank you for the compliment. I'm more worried that people will think by my post that I'm conceited. I just wanted to say that I think I can get away with a look that some my age might not be able to.

I understand you were not saying that I'm too old. But some of the people I know think I am. It's because they are used to seeing me the way they all think I should look, be and act. When I meet people for the first time, most of them think nothing of it, because it isn't a shock to them. Some even compliment me. And I have more confidence now. I'm more outgoing than I was 2 years ago and its easier for me to meet people. But most of the people I know are getting used to me not limiting myself by thier standards, so I don't surprise them too much anymore.

I'm running the risk of getting way off topic, so before Admin comes over and beats me up, I better end!

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 12/16/2003 2:58:03 PM

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  05:48:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa/Corasol,

Don't worry, you definitely don't want to be an "All Black"... They are species native of New Zealand, which are big, black and very ugly. They are a dying breed prone to death by choking when confronted by other native species such as Wallabies and the French Cocheral.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  05:51:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Randy,

I'd stick well clear of the eyebrow piercing. I've heard stories that people have lost feeling because the piercing hit a nerve which caused one side of the face to go limp. Besides, I don't think they look good on anybody, particularly people who aren't teenagers.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  3:27:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sponta,
Its very warming to see you still have a sense of humour.Especially seeing your trophy cabinet is so empty. LOL

Naturally KIWI

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  4:13:56 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Gentlemen, do I detect Oz/NZ Rugby Rivalry?

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 12/18/2003 4:14:45 PM

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  5:18:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a joke,

Coming back to piercing, I've seen people with so many holes that I start to wonder what happen when they drink... Do they turn out to be like sprinklers... ?

peace

Corasol

Page: of 27 Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.4 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved