Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 489 ]  [ Total: 490 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How much of your body do you shave men?
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Doctor visit Topic Next Topic: Shaved Nudist
Page: of 7

seņorsevo
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2014 :  7:53:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife shaves everything smooth most of the time. About two years into our marriage i requested she let her pubic region and under arm hair grow out because I was curious how she looked naturally. It was beautiful, and though she shaves her entire body most of the year, once or twice a year she grows it out and I love it!!

Considering my body hair, I have a very "manly" distribution and it would take considerable time to maintain a hairless body for me. My wife and I recently had our first nudist resort experience and I just went with my natural body hair. I wanted to shave my pubic hair but thought it would look funny if I had a very hairy chest and and legs but clean shaven pubic hair. Would it look funny with a hairy body but shaved penis and scrotum?

ES_DW
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2014 :  3:42:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudeman16

ES_DW how old is your daughter and would she get to watch you shave yourself?

I realize it is very difficult to convey the tone of a sentence when typing. Maybe this was the wrong thread to post in. I was merely attempting to point out how innocent a child looks at things. Given my daughter was asking about shaving, I though this thread would be a good place to share some humor.

As for waiting for my wife's response, this is where the message was not conveyed property. My waiting for a response was meant sarcastically. As stated in a previous post, my wife does not like me with shaved legs, therefore, she most likely would not agree to our daughters question.

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2014 :  6:41:42 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm smooth all the time now. Even my eyebrows are off. My hair head is 1/4" long. Do not shave the "other side"...
Do not like spending my time on my hair.
Anyway, it just looks and feels good.
PeteWhim

Petewhim

Smoothie0

Posted - 07/06/2014 :  7:13:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With a name like smoothie I obviously do a bit of shaving.
For now I am shaving mid chest to mid thigh front and rear while trimming the rest of the body.
I have been waxed a lot in the past but the cost and ingrown hairs got me back to using a rasor.
Mrs. Smoothie likes me hairless and she is smooth as well since we started dating 28 years ago. I started being smooth a bit over a decade ago.
We think it is a beautiful look on guys and girls.

Shaver77
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2014 :  10:47:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Shaver77 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Male waxes torso front to back . My lady only needs the nether region front and rear . All year round .

zaveh
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2014 :  02:14:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to get my torso waxed until a few years ago, when i started laser treatments. At first the scrotum and penis were not included and I continued to have them waxed. Recently I added them as well and got a great result. Everything is smooth (-:
Highly recommended.

ian_j
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2015 :  3:38:13 PM  Show Profile  Send ian_j a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If I may .... I shave my chest and torso as well as other areas like my armpits and pubic area only because i am height stricted and i can't stand to have body hair on me I sometimes shave my legs lightly only because i don't like too much hair on my legs but not sure if i should shave my legs or not

smoothman60
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2015 :  8:52:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am entirely smooth from neck down and have been for 20 plus years and now hair is balding am considering shaving it off and being completely hairless on my entire body

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2015 :  11:16:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
smoothman my hair is thinning/balding to so a little bit more i suspect soon i will be totally smooth from top of head to toes, i'm ok with it smooth is cool.

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2015 :  06:11:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave from my nose to my toes and have done for many years.

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2015 :  5:12:57 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I shave everything including bushy eyebrows..
head is not shaved, just clipper it to minimum.
No time to mess around with hair cuts..Pop outa' bed, ready to go..Yep
Stay smooth, my friends..

Petewhim

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2015 :  10:48:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i bought a new body groomer at the department store today and i'm really impressed how great of job they do , i've been a smoothie from my nose to toes for quite a few years and can't see changing anytime soon. they have been saying for years that it's just a fad but somehow i think they are wrong as fads only last a few years.

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Doctor visit Topic Next Topic: Shaved Nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved