Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 120 ]  [ Total: 120 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How much of your body do you shave men?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Doctor visit Topic Next Topic: Shaved Nudist
Page: of 7

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2011 :  1:14:09 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I shave everything in front except my head. I'm taking baby aspirin, so any nicks cause a little bleeding. Been using Gillette lady's Satin Care shaving foam and Gillette Mach3 Turbo shaving kit. The foam was great beause I really nick and my body hair is very light and thin in diameter. This morning my lady said to try her Schick shaver. Do not know what Schick model. It is light blue and she uses it all over and it is perfect! Takes hair right off and closer than the Mach3 Turbo, and no nicks. So that is what I have found. Not saying this is what you should use. It is what I have found to be the best for me.
Stay naked and stay in the sun !

Petewhim

ETrainer
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2011 :  11:27:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What are your thoughts about men shaving armpits?

Be safe! Be bare!

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  3:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I take it all of and have for years

Michael

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  5:26:06 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My armpits are hairless. Do no not why, but hairless for decades. I'm blonde and as mentioned, my hair is sparse and very thin in diameter.
Yes, stay bare and in the sun !

Petewhim

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  11:08:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ETrainer

What are your thoughts about men shaving armpits?

Be safe! Be bare!

I've been doing it for years. I wear tank tops and short shorts all summer.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24894360@N03/6175797622/in/photostream

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/15/2011 :  02:56:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I like my body hair, but I do shave my face and neck. Besides, my barber will not, under any circumstances shave my body. Not if I even give him a tip, which I have not yet done. For some reason he doesn't like me.

Being natural is the way I like to be, but I do give myself the luxury of being clean shaven on my face. My face needs all the help it can get!

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

bornude2009
Forum Member

Posted - 10/16/2011 :  5:51:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all here,

I had laser on complete body so now only a quick shave is neccessary to be smooth all over. That way you never smell sweat and your suntan is of equal color everywhere. It's a good practice for women and men I feel.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2011 :  8:30:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I go back and forth between trimmed and smooth, but when I go smooth, it is nose to toes. Everything is shaved. Here is my more recent question which I will post here as we have a ton of topics as it relates to this subject and I don't feel we need a new one. I have no problem with being completely shaved and have gone to winter swims, CO resorts and beaches without giving it a second thought. I have recently started letting it grow out again on my chest, arms and legs because my wife and I are going on a cruise (non-nude) in February with family and I felt funny about it for the first time. I guess I feel non-nudists would not understand and would think I'm weird for shaving my legs and under my arms. If it was just her brother and sister with their spouses, I might be OK with staying shaved and let it spark a discussion, but with her mom and dad going too...I'm not ready for that. The other option is to build muscle in the next couple of months...in my opinion, I think people are OK with body builders shaving their entire body...but no one is going to mistake me for a body builder. If it was just the wife and I, I would have no problem either, but the minute it became a family trip...I started letting it grow. Has anyone felt the same?

Edited by - free2be on 12/28/2011 4:40:21 PM

b4dger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2011 :  07:35:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am quite hairy on my body and legs but I have shaved my pubic region for over 30 years.
I went on holiday with my daughter and her husband a few years ago. They know I am a nudist as when they were children they came to our club with us. Normal puberty thing happened and no longer enjoy the freedom of nude recreation. This trip my son was comming with us to take up the ticket as my wife had been ill and not able to fly. As we were going to a villa on Fuertaventura that we had been to numerous times I knew that I would be spending a lot of time nude. So for the 6 to 8 weeks prior to the trip I let the hair grow in my pubic region, it was not a full bush but not smooth.
It just didn't feel right being smooth in the company I was going to be with. First day there my daughter questioned why I let the hair grow back. Second day back smooth and felt much better.
Haven't let it grow back since that trip and had no comments good or bad on my smooth pubis.

Spread the word.. nude is best. Bob..

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2012 :  02:33:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am honestly thinking of getting a wax job on my back hair, next summer, if they use novacaine on me. Single guys have it tough with that, as lots of women do not like back hair. That's okay, though, everyone has their preferences, no matter how irrational they are (when they differ with mine). I have a large capacity to indulge folks. If they could toss in a wax job on my car at no extra charge, that would be nice.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Darkseid

Posted - 01/27/2012 :  10:17:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've shaved my pubes and stomach for quite a few years. Recently I've started shaving everything from the neck down. I love the feel and look of it. It is a pain to have to shave every other day, but I like it.

Tempted to get a full body wax, but I guess I'm little shy about doing it. Not to mention it's pretty pricey.

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2012 :  08:08:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Darkseid-i started using an epilator when i went full body smoothy. The shaving took too long. You might want to try it or try sugaring. Sugaring can be done at home with a partner. info on sugaring go to www.sugaring.org

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2012 :  6:24:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I found this on another venu. Thought I would post it here:

---------------------------------------------
From answerology.com 2-10-12

For the love of all that is male and sexy.....

..men..PLEASE do not shave off all your pubic hair. Trimming the length? Great...keep it less bushy if you naturally are...but shave it bald?

Seriously..YOu are a MAN, not a BOY. Seeing a guy's junk shaved makes me feel icky...like he's a little boy and not a man.

Please do not do it.

Same goes for chest/legs/pits. WE love you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. As a MAN, not a boy.

- by girldownunder, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35,

Darkseid

Posted - 02/16/2012 :  12:48:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudehndymn

Darkseid-i started using an epilator when i went full body smoothy. The shaving took too long. You might want to try it or try sugaring. Sugaring can be done at home with a partner. info on sugaring go to www.sugaring.org

Interesting. I'm thinking about looking into an epilator. Don't really have anyone to help with sugaring.

Baldswede82
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2012 :  08:05:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been smooth since I was 17 (now 30) and both me and my gf loves it. She on the other hand has a big beautiful bush which we both love. Any other couples where the man is smooth and the woman is not?

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Doctor visit Topic Next Topic: Shaved Nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved