Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 131 ]  [ Total: 131 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 The Naked Bucket List
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: First Time Nude outside Topic Next Topic: Please take care of yourselves.
Page: of 8

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2008 :  6:11:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
What are the things you would like to do naked, before you kick the bucket?

1) Sail the Islands of the South Pacific. About 3 months without clothes would do.

Diger

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2008 :  8:27:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I all honesty? Experience a little bit of time in zero-gravity (more than a 30-second Vomit Comet ride). I have no idea how shriveled up I'll be if and when the day ever comes that such a thing is possible, but that would be fun.

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2008 :  04:06:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
3) Spend retirement living 365 at our nude resort.

go n nude

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2008 :  10:02:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First of all, I hope to be around quite a bit longer before I look for the proverbial bucket!

(1) I would like to milk the cows first thing on a summer day - a really peaceful time when the sun comes up (even the cows are peaceful at that time of the morning), and it would cut down on the laundry

(2) Stay naked all year round!

More chance of (1) happening than (2) as it is too cold in winter.

Cony

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2008 :  1:32:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Intriquing question. Will never happen but would be great to declare Yellowstone and Glacier as clothes free parks for two weeks.

Best Wishes, Jim

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2008 :  2:51:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW...the list is extensive.

Take at least one Nude Cruise....preferably several.

Stay naked for at least two weeks straight at Club O.

Start my own Nude Cruise business on the West Coast. (Dream more than a Bucket list item.)

Also would like to sail with the Prof and maybe some friends around the Caribbean or Tahiti.

Visit numerous resorts and clubs.

Fly Naked!

Play a round of golf...naked!

Drive a motorhome to various clubs and leaving to others without ever having to put clothes on...except for fuel stops.

Live at a club or resort. This will probably not happen. The Prof is afraid the kids will never visit if we do.

Don't want to bore you with the remain list that is most likely everyone else's.

coptmac
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2008 :  6:51:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TOP OF MY LIST: I would really, REALLY like to do that nude flight thing! I just said this to my wife and she rolled her eyes (she is textile bound)--it would be great to have her in the seat beside me, though.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2008 :  7:31:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i would like to be able to walk nude out my backdoor into my back yard and cut the grass, work in the garden or swim in the pool without any barriers and no prosecution for being myself on my own property,and if i decide to walk to the mailbox nude not have the postal carrier dialing 911.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2008 :  9:19:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A friend told of a beach in Hawaii which is accessable
only by a six hour hike, or by kayak. Also, many people
hike it nude and camp overnight. I would love to do that and spend a
few days on the beach.

That now is on my bucket list also.

Diger

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  04:40:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately, i am not aware of the day or year when i r.i.p. so i hope i can enjoy this life as naturally as possible. They say life is short live today like its our last day.
16) I'll try to remember that always and do today because tomorrow who knows.

go n nude

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  08:36:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it wwould be wonderful to live in a nude town and not ever need clothes.....old buzzard

n/a
deleted

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  12:11:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since my first nudist experience 18 months ago, I've already crossed off more things on my list than I ever would have believed possible. Some by luck, some by design..

Done:

Swimming and sunning at a nude beach
Nude couples massage
Nude fine dining
Nude hot air balloon ride
Nude 5K
Joined nude club
Nude hiking
Nude church service

To do:

Nude sailing charter (booked for June!)
Nude skydive
Spend a week nude (personal best to date, three days)
Participate in public nude walk/run ("Bay to Breakers", etc.)
Participate in nude photo shoot (Spencer Tunick, etc.)
Visit Cap d'Gade

Hmmm, looks like I'm not being ambitious enough..the first list is longer! I'm going to have to get creative as I'm not ready to kick the bucket quite that soon!

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  5:43:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
#1 - spend my 150th birthday at a nice nudist resort!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  11:05:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
CMx2.
At 150yo would you be naked if you were wearing a diaper?

Diger

coptmac
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2008 :  3:29:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It seems that another c-o event needs to happen before I enter a textile-free eternity: I needs must eat in a restaurant (preferably with my wife) while naked, only a towel between me and the chair. Because of my current comfort level, this will have to be in a c-o campground or resort. BUT, the ultimate enjoyment would be if the Outback or Red Lobster or Appleby's or Las Cucos or Macaroni Grill would add a clothing optional section in addition to their smoking section!

Until then, I will look forward to a burger beside other naturists waiting to rush into the sand for a volleyball game. . .

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2008 :  3:48:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent topic! In no particular order:

- Bare for Breakers run in San Francisco
- Spend a long weekend hiking in and around Vermont area (or any mountainous area) staying in local B&B's that allow nudity (if possible, but not required)
- Move to a house that allows full time nudity inside and outside (hang a sign outside warning people of clothing preference!
- Travel to Cape D'Agde (sp?) or similar to experience life in the nude for a week or three
- Join a nudist club
- Get more active in NAC
The list goes on and on and on, but can probably be summed up with:
- Determine ways to meet my goal of living my life nude.

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: First Time Nude outside Topic Next Topic: Please take care of yourselves.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved