Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 221 ]  [ Total: 221 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Urinating etiquette?
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Applying sunscreen question - HELP Topic Next Topic: pee at  beach
Page: of 5

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2008 :  10:34:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in the south and have used a tree or a patch of ground outdoors....when no one was around. I would not do it if others are there. That just isn't polite.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
http://pages.prodigy/cheridonna

Edited by - Cheri on 08/25/2008 10:36:10 PM

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2008 :  07:18:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

I live in the south and have used a tree or a patch of ground outdoors....when no one was around. I would not do it if others are there. That just isn't polite.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
http://pages.prodigy/cheridonna

The difference in cultures (even when in the same general area) is interesting.

I used to bicycle a lot. It was not unusual, and I suspect still isn't, for the need to strike during a ride where there is no place to go. You would see the occasional bike off to the side of the road and the cyclist behind the tree. Women, men, modest or not, it didn't seem to matter.

The same is true during cross country skiing. It is just part of that culture.

Beaches, resorts, etc. usually have facilities reasonably close so I can understand (and actually agree) with Cheri, in that culture, this is impolite.

Wearinclothes

Posted - 03/02/2009 :  01:34:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not a nudist, but I don't see how this should be affect by wearing clothes. When my friends and I are outside and need to pee, we just turn around, walk off and pee somewhere. We may pee in a bush, off the side of a boat, or on ground. So I don't see any harm in it.

As far as women being public, the can pee off the side of the boat tto. Go to the following link if you need to learn how.http://otoh.org/mirror/restrooms.org/standing.html

simplebob26

Posted - 08/26/2009 :  5:46:19 PM  Show Profile  Send simplebob26 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
When i was in the army a while ago, a friend had a boat that we would spend a good deal of the weekend on. No head on the boat, and when someone needed to urinate, they just peed off the side, men and women. We had one female friend who discreetly slid her bikini bottoms to one side to urinate, and another who took her bottoms off entirely and slid her bottom off the side. No big deal, in my opinion. I think bathrooms have their place in the office, or out at the movie theater for instance, but otherwise I don't see the big deal with peeing wherever.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2009 :  10:27:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
For the last few years we have been meeting friends at the nude beach. As all the couples are standing around in the water talking the runnig joke is "Did you feel that warm spot? ... NO ... GOOD" It's a good little walk to the bathrooms and you have to get dressed to go. Everyone does what they have to do and we all understand. What's the big deal?

Diger

Stella
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  2:47:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From what I know of boating, that is an acceptable thing to do. Just give a heads up, let people turn their backs and do your business. I've been fishing with guys before (I'm usually the only female) and have no problems with a guy peeing off the side of the boat, it's a bit harder for me to do still though lol.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2009 :  10:39:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Exactly Stella, when you’re in the great outdoors you got to do what you got to do.

Diger

Redwood82

Posted - 11/15/2009 :  08:42:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess the key word to that situation was "strangers." Obviously it was no big deal to the urinator, but it was to the one who caught him in the act. Personally, I couldn't care less, but I grew up nude and have two sisters and a brother and none of us ever thought twice about doing even number twos in front of each other, so I suppose it's just what you're used to. When with strangers though, better to err on the discreet side if you can. In this case the back of the boat might have been as discreet as he could manage.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2009 :  05:24:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Clearly what we need here is a universally recognized designated urinator.

How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Nudiststudent

Posted - 03/19/2010 :  4:37:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been on boat trips before (non-nudist) wear people have done that off the back of the boat and i never really had a second thought about it. Thats probably because I'm young guy, but personally I cant really see a problem with it as long as he is discrete and doesn't get any one the boat.
I would never do it myself but it doesn't particularly bother me, although it does depend on the other people on the boat and in this coed situation it was not a very wise move on his part.

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Applying sunscreen question - HELP Topic Next Topic: pee at  beach  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.86 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved