Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 486 ]  [ Total: 486 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism and The Law
 Nudism and The Law / Laws Concerning Nudists
 Backyard Nudity
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: My dream law 2018 Topic Next Topic: How will the law handle Transgender nudity
Page: of 14

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  09:10:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mostly at night under cover of darkness. Used to have an above ground pool for late night skinny dips...but have since taken the pool down when it was getting old and liner started leaking. It was just getting expensive to maintain...and I was the only one using it...but I sure do miss it. We do have a screened in portion that I will sometimes have a morning coffee and read the paper on a weekend when it is just the wife and I. A couple of times (with some carefully placed patio furniture and drapping some towels to provide good cover from neighbors being able to see me) I've done some nude sunbathing. I would love to have a secluded backyard like some of you have.

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2010 :  10:06:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
damn diger,
love the pics
i have the same setup not as fenced but no near neighbors

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2010 :  11:36:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks David,

The weather has been great, don't have the pool runnig yet but the outdoor shower has been great.

Diger

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2010 :  01:12:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
love my outdoor shower but we do have freezes in winter
and i have not fixed the broken water lines yet but will soon
we never wear clothes at home in summer
wish we had aresort close
we live in alabama and as you know we are about as backward as you can be
i really need to move to another state

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2010 :  9:18:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
David,
You need to fix your shower so you can shut off the water and drain it when the weather gets cold. All it takes is adding a few valves.

Diger

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2010 :  10:36:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah i keep intending too
i know while i am working on it this time i wil be putting some drain checks on it.
ain't nothing like having to rebuild it every spring.
oh well, so are you and misses got any plans as to where and when your giong to beach this year?

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2010 :  12:06:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my outdoor shower is a garden hose

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 04/26/2010 :  09:54:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I bought a shower head wand that is supposed to be for watering plants but, it works great.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24894360@N03/5967444126/in/photostream

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Edited by - Balto Bob on 08/01/2011 09:03:31 AM

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2010 :  7:18:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
David,
We have a trip planed to the nude beach the last of may and a trip back in June.

Diger

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2010 :  8:08:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
diger,
are you talking about apollo beach?
is there any facilities there at beach?

david

sailor25
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2010 :  10:46:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apollo has pit toilets at each of the 5 parking lots and a outdoor shower at lot #1

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2010 :  11:30:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
David,

Sailor is dead on, and I'm impressed, not many people know of the showers at lot#1.

Diger

alanudecpl

Posted - 07/31/2011 :  09:21:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
david, do you know of the GV nudist resort near by there.

Doug

richtex
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2011 :  12:35:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you are in North Alabama, there is also Rock Haven Lodge in Murfreesburo, TN. Very nice place and friendly people.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2011 :  12:56:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

my outdoor shower is a garden hose

Never fear, Bob, I'm coming up with a plan for your backyard shower. I've just got to get it past the city or county inspector. I'd do this for you, Bob, but not for just anyone!! You have to be on my good list, which you are.

"Whenever a man has cast a longing eye on offices, a rottenness begins in his (and her) conduct."
Thomas Jefferson

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: My dream law 2018 Topic Next Topic: How will the law handle Transgender nudity  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved