Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 386 ]  [ Total: 386 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism and The Law
 Nudism and The Law / Laws Concerning Nudists
 Backyard Nudity
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: My dream law 2018 Topic Next Topic: How will the law handle Transgender nudity
Page: of 14

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2012 :  02:00:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We've not been successful with getting together with our new neighbors BUT ... I've resumed my backyard nudity to normal and if they've seen me ... they obviously don't care.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2012 :  8:37:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Great news Fire,

One of my neighbors saw me mowing my Dads backyard naked the other day and the next time he saw me all he said was I bet it was a lot cooler. But he did have a big smile on his face when he said it. LOL

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2012 :  01:17:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was our previous neighbor's feelings and the two neighbors across the street's feelings as well. Just not sure about these current neighbors ... but time will tell.

I've done all I can do to try and keep their eyes from seeing something may not want but in the end ... if they don't like what they see ... they should keep their eyes on their side of the fence and on their property alone.

Wreck Beach Boy

Posted - 10/10/2012 :  8:28:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I get the sun in my back yard for only a short period during the day. Of course it's quite a bit in the summer, but this time of year it just doesn't quite make it.

Buck

Buck

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2012 :  8:43:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If the sun doesn't make it to the back yard then you just need to sun in the front yard.

Trust me your neighbors won't mind. hehe

Diger

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2012 :  09:05:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thankfully, I only have seasonal neighbors. If they have seen me, no body has said anything. ( as if I care ) I prefer to be comfortable when outside working. Problem is,, I have no pockets to put my tools in. Oh well, such is the life of a nudist.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2012 :  09:50:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahaha ... I tried wearing a tool belt ... once! I either smacked by scrotum with the handle of the hammer or got poked by a screw driver. It was time to put it down next to me while I worked. Don't wear a tool belt that often ... only when someone that isn't a nudist is here helping me or I'm at their house helping them.

Our next door neighbors are on vacation...long vacation. We have nudist friends coming to spend the weekend starting tomorrow. It would be our luck that these next door neighbors return from their vacation tomorrow and open ALL the windows!

But that won't stop me! LOL

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/12/2012 :  10:41:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ha ha fireprof, that would be my luck. Finally some nice warm weather and all the neighbors show up. I can't ask them to leave, they're all good people. But cutting into my enjoyment. Maybe planting a few more pine trees is the answer.

BTW,,, don't run a chain saw neeked. That damn sawdust is worst than sand.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/13/2012 :  02:42:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HA! I was right. By the time we got home with our friends ... our neighbors had arrived home. They've been gone for over 3 weeks ... they couldn't stay gone for one more weekend!?

The upside ... the upstairs window that has the view of our backyard ... shutters closed and haven't been opened in quite some time. We'll be just fine as long as they leave those shutters closed.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 10/13/2012 :  10:53:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am not done with my privacy fence for my yard due to both families who can view into my yard have kids underage I refuse to assume they wont mind my openly being nude so I am putting up a privacy fence to block their views from my yard. Until its done I cant enjoy backyard nudity.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 10/13/2012 :  6:58:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fortunate for me I have a pretty dense row of hedges along one side of the house, garage on the other side blocks some but we keep our camper in the driveway along the side of the garage which blocks even more. With the trees and bushes and deck railings it's pretty private in the back yard. We have seven acres so you can usually find a spot to lay out naked.

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 10/15/2012 :  07:42:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unless we want to put up fences, sometimes we who enjoy being nude need to make long term plans for privacy. We live on 25 acres, and there are only 2 houses that have a view of our back yard, the closest being 700 feet away. I've planted enough trees for screening, that in several years, I should be able to work in the yard and tend the garden in the nude with no worries. I do spend a lot of time already, but always keep an eye out for the nieghbors.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 10/15/2012 :  2:50:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
rkitek------if my neighbors were that far from me I wouldnt worry at all what they see from that distance most things are a bit blurry to the eye so unless they break out some binoculars they might not know your nude :)

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 10/16/2012 :  09:46:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rkitek

Unless we want to put up fences, sometimes we who enjoy being nude need to make long term plans for privacy. We live on 25 acres, and there are only 2 houses that have a view of our back yard, the closest being 700 feet away. I've planted enough trees for screening, that in several years, I should be able to work in the yard and tend the garden in the nude with no worries. I do spend a lot of time already, but always keep an eye out for the nieghbors.

I live on 20 acres. I walk my boundry and fence line, and within sight of my neighbors. By now I'm "that old naked guy" and nobody cares. go for it.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/16/2012 :  10:12:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I lived on acreage, such as some of you, I'd almost be in heaven. We've owned three homes and all of them have been "tract" homes within densely populated developments. Our neighbor's home's are as close as 14' from ours. The need for privacy requires homeowners to put up fences and block walls ... and sometimes that's not enough to give nudists the privacy they need or require.

We've spent thousands of dollars to achieve the privacy we need to be naked on our property and still ... we can't seem to address each spot where our neighbors can't see us completely. We've made every attempt to keep our nudity on our side but "they" have done nothing. Is it because they don't want to spend the money to keep from seeing naked people ... or do they refuse to, so they CAN see naked people and maybe complain about it.

I would ask a neighbor ..." what is it that is so interesting or important that is going on in MY backyard, that you feel the need to see or watch? Do "I" have the same rights and priviledges to do the same to you in your backyard?"

Maybe if and when someone complains ... I'll set up my 12' ladder and sit up there, pretending to prune my trees and gaze into their yards while they are there and see how they feel about that. Til that time, I have to do what I can to provide us and our nudist friends privacy with fences and landscaping and sometimes ... that's not enough! Acreage would be the answer!

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: My dream law 2018 Topic Next Topic: How will the law handle Transgender nudity  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved