Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 440 ]  [ Total: 440 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism and The Law
 Nudism and The Law / Laws Concerning Nudists
 Backyard Nudity
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: My dream law 2018 Topic Next Topic: How will the law handle Transgender nudity
Page: of 14

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2011 :  10:32:13 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
David, sounds like you have a great setup. Maybe the solutions is to find some like-minded people online and have the resort come to you!

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  07:50:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well you know sunguy that is a wonderful idea and we have thought of it too
just have not thought that were we are if there was interest

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/23/2011 :  12:58:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've been working on making my yard more private.
http://www.ipernity.com/doc/68117/album/248539

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

free2tannude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2011 :  2:10:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Going up to 29c today in Edmonton. This is probably the last HOT day of the year! It was a cool spring and summer, wet too.

Will be outside, and NUDE. The sun comes around the trees at around 1pm.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2011 :  4:48:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bob great backyard and privacy fence and screening, i planted 32 leyland cypress trees around backyard and neighbors also have them so in a few years i will have a nudist paradise. unfortuantly a privacy fence won't work in my yard as it slopes down and to many 2 story homes but my back porch and pool area is screened in.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2011 :  6:20:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sailaway, my backyard in Albuquerque had uphill commercial parking and buildings. The prior owners had planted a row of poplar trees across the back. The poplars grow fast and make a good visual barrier 40' high. They grow more up than wide. It made a great screen for naked in the back yard. This is a suggestion to those who have overlooking neighbors.

Every couple years the electric company had to come along and trim them out of their wires.

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2011 :  10:47:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if anybody is interseted in visiting birmingham alabam anude let me know
is there an interest or not?

léo
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2011 :  05:04:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The countries I know best are France and Britain. I have dual nationality.

The law in Britain is that a man can be charged with indecent exposure but that a woman can't. The reason is that the law demands "indecent exposure of the person." The fact that the law excludes women shows that merely showing your body doesn't count. It has to be your "person" - which in Victorian terms means the penis. But note that it's not just exposure of the penis: it has to be indecent exposure, which can only mean an erection.

So those who say there is a double standard for men and women are right.

That's not to say, by the way, that either sex can't be nabbed under different laws, including the catch-all of breaching the peace, although the peace does have to be breached, meaning a justifiable complaint. You haven't breached any peace if the other person has gone to some trouble to be offended.

French law is simply that nudity is not allowed within a set distance of a highway or where it is obviously noticeable. There are exclusions for areas set aside legally or by common acceptance for public nudity - or on private land. That is why many naturist campsites here have signs saying you are entering private property.

In practice, there are more than 60 million of us here in France, which means that at some time most of us have seen someone else naked. Nudity is common on mainstream television. Women have sunbathed topless since the late 1950s. Both men and women commonly sunbathe nude on many beaches. Nothing happens.

I think the police and the gendarmerie (not the same thing, incidentally) would see it as below themselves to come worrying about nude bodies. They barely raise a finger against mass public sex at the far end of the beach at Cap d'Agde so they're not going to rush out because someone can be seen sunbathing nude in the garden.

We are lucky here in that we are in a fairly remote position. We can walk around naked outside the front of the house with no chance anyone but perhaps a farmer on a tractor can see us. We can be seen from a road in the middle distance but we're not going to worry about that.

On the other side of the house is a further large garden, neither fenced nor hedged. An unmade road runs along its edge to a house across the way and to more houses in the valley. We have our washing line out there and we have a compost heap where we dispose of potato peelings and so on. I don't hesitate to go out there without clothes. We have both unpegged the washing without being dressed. Not always but sometimes.

We mentioned to our neighbours that they might discover us in the altogether if they came round to see us. They shrugged to say they couldn't care. In fact the husband said that he rigged up a shower when he was restoring their house and washed himself beside the track. When someone drove by, he and the driver just shrugged and smiled.

I think most people have seen it all before, don't you? And possibly a good deal more than I've got!

happy days

léo

runekkid
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2011 :  07:54:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David, I live close to Montgomery. Your place sounds like a nice destination for a motorcycle trip this fall.

If I had a tail, I'd wag it!

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/09/2012 :  10:43:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I contacted a local lawyer on this subject and was told in our state as long as you have a 6ft tall wooden privacy fence that does not allow public view it is legal however if your neighbors can see into your yard either from their window on the upper level then you are breaking the law so you must make sure that no one can see in your yard. Now people peeping through fence slots might be breaking a law as well even if they see you nude.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2012 :  3:48:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a lovely surprise this morning. I couldn't find my wife anywhere in the house. Without any fanfare, she had gone out in the back yard and settled, quite naked, into the hammock. Of course I felt obliged to join her. Our rent-a-hovel has hedges and fences, but best of all, neighbors who don't seem to spend much time out in their back yards, even on a warm sunny day. It's their loss.

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2012 :  6:29:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, my wife is away helping her sister be a new mom. So I had the whole weekend to myself and it's been hot this weekend.
I went down to Victoria to have dinner with 2 of my daughters and stopped at SolSante (the only nudist club here on Vancouver island) for a nice nude afternoon in the sun.
Then this morning I got up early and hurried back home. I've spent a very hot Sunday afternoon opening up the pool and cleaning the yard in the nude.
I'm raising a drink to you Doc and Mrs doc, while I sit in the sun watching the pool fill with water!!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2012 :  11:41:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Treading lightly on the backyard nudity. Our past, very tolerant neighbors have sold the house and new neighbors have moved in. We met the gentleman but not his wife yet. I am bound and determined to tell THIS couple of our lifestyle and hope they are as respectful and tolerant as the previous couple.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2012 :  12:24:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being 20, I still live with my parents, whose house has neighbors on just one side. Two sides of my backyard is township-owned woods that are so thick that the neighbors on the other side of these woods cannot see. The third side of my backyard (if you're doing the math, my yard is five-sided) is a naval weapons station, which is a massive forest that that the government owns. The neighbors on our one side are blocked by tall hedges, but they don't exactly reach the woods, so they can see little bit, but nothing a mid-size SUV parked in front of this gap can't fix, because pine trees in this gap take care of their 2nd story windows! So my yard is big and private. There are two problems, though. 1: these neighbors on our one side absolutely HATE us, and 2: I'm doomed to a family of textiles. So I can't even enjoy our backyard the way I want!

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2012 :  6:43:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
spent the last couple of weeks having a naked coffee in the morning then off to shoot a round of golf then home to have a naked afternoon in the backyard then naked BBQ !! Love summer !!

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: My dream law 2018 Topic Next Topic: How will the law handle Transgender nudity  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved