Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 213 ]  [ Total: 213 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2011 :  02:34:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
its interesting how times have changed i remember how piercing first became popular at clubs/resorts than smoothie's women than the men, fashion, comfort, style who knows but i think it looks great on anyone and nowdays who really notices.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2011 :  9:00:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

It has been a while since we have posted.
We both enjoy both sides of the fence. Mrs.
Cookie let her "bush" grow out during the
winter, since she enjoys surprising me with
diff. shades. Right now she is as her Ferria
shades states the color is "Black"!!!!

Since her hair is platinum, she certainly stands out in a crowd!!!!

In turn she enyoys doing my "bush" and right
now I am a bright auburn. We enjoy this hobby. and even some of our friends have joined in on
the fun.

But it all comes to and end on Mem. Day, Mrs.
Cookie wants to be shaved for the summer, so
she can show off her "BLING"!!! If you know
what I mean. Since I have a small "patch", ahw
will shave it smooth for the Summer.

Just remember we are here for only a short time
so let's have a good time!!!!

Cookie

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2011 :  10:22:20 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cookie, you are having such fun !!! We are shaved most of time, well I am anyway. Speaking of shaving, we can not believe the price of Gillette Mach 3 Blades. Ten Pack over $25.00 at Wal-Mart. Has anyone tried the Merkur German double edge blade and long handle holder ? Not the expensive Futura model. The Solinger (sp)German blades are very inexpensive. I use Gillette Satin Care foam shaving cream, which has yet to produce a razor nick.
Thanks, stay in the spring sun and smooth !

Pete

Petewhim

ddoger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2011 :  04:14:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
$25.00 for razors that you have to use everyday... Boy... My $10.00 ebay epiliator is looking pretty good right now. No razor blades and I only have to touch up every 2-3 weeks. I bought a good one from fryes and my wife has stolen it and uses it in the shower so I'm back to my cheap one from ebay that I think actually does a better job.

Cheers

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  11:24:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bic disposables $2. for a bag of them, i did get a nice back shaver at a discount store a while back for like $12. i think.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2011 :  9:54:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

It is like the price of a gallon of gas. Now
that Mem. Day is approaching, we are going to
purchase quite a few of the Mach's, so that
we can both be smooooooooooooooooooooth!!

Yes, we do have a lot of fun and Mrs. Cookie is
always full of surprises, but once Mem. Day
weekend comes, she lets me shave her smooth and
some of her girl friends also take the plunge.

Just remember, we are only here for a short time
so let's have a good time.

Cookie

n/a
deleted

Posted - 07/12/2012 :  12:59:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will be happy to see shaving go away from nudism or at least the percentage of nudists who shave go down to like less than 5%...

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2012 :  2:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll be happy when nudists accept people for who they are and not whether they are pierced, tatted, shaved, single, married, hetero, gay ...

Seems some inherent negative ideas and philosophies never really go away ... that's pretty sad in this lifestyle.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2012 :  11:52:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been shaved smooth for about 2 or 3 years now. Love the feel, love the look, don't care if anyone else has a bush, tatoos piercings, etc. I'm not into any of that except for shaving smooth, but people who do don't bother me.

brucebuff

Posted - 08/12/2012 :  07:21:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am one those who is fully shaven, have been for some years now, all my lady friends love it And I feel much more comfortable. Nearly all my naturist friends are too. I dont use any chemicals, creams & the like, dont know what side effects they might have!!! I use a battery powered shaver designed for the ladies & it works very well, Wet or dry. Nice & Smooth ALL OVER. Needs doing every other day,

BW

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2012 :  10:16:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A short story that will relate:

We visited a nude beach resort annually for 9 yrs. Met some great people and they've become lifelong friends.

This one guy used to walk the beach with his headphones one and had this "I better than anyone" look on his face. Year 1 ... I noticed him and just about everytime I'd see him walk the beach, I'd say to my wife ... "I bet he's a real butthole." Year 3 ... finally met at a social gathering there at the resort and ya know what? He's a good friend now! He's not the type of guy I thought he'd be and I based that on what I saw and not what I learned from getting to know him.

SO ... why is there SO much concern about whether or not some one has pubic hair or doesn't have pubic hair or shaves some of it or whatever!!! Why is it so hard for nudists to treat other nudists differently than mainstream society textiles treat each other? Are we not different than they are? Not really, but we should sure as hell try to be!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2012 :  11:54:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf, I couldn't agree with you more. If one chooses to shave one's body of hair, so be it. It is the individual's choice. Both Mrs Tuffers do and feel totally clean by doing so. It is our choice and that is the end of it.. It is not a fad or an action to conform to the latest fashion. When we joined a club in 1977, when we were being shown around the grounds we saw a couple smooth and did not think, "Oh that looks cool, lets do that" it was a few years before the good old MACH2 went into action.

Live and let live. That shuold be the way that Naturists live.

bornude2009
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2012 :  4:59:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

it is interesting to meet different kind of people. That's why I love to travel for ex.

One limit is that they don't press on you, don't force you to follow their rules, opinions, way of living...

Sharing, talking is important.
Xa

nudieboy and jenni
Forum Member

Posted - 08/14/2012 :  09:08:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tuffers,
Nudieboy and I agree with you it is a clean feeling and personal choice to shave the pubic area. I have been shaved since high school, in the early 70's, when it wasn't the thing to do. Other girls thought I was a late bloomer, but me and my razor had a little secret. Nudieboy has been shaved for years as well and we would have it no other way.
Jenni

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2012 :  7:22:06 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Spot on...I've been away for a while on business, so maybe this is late here, but i have been smooth for many years now. For some very odd reason, I have had very little body hair for decades. Zero in my armpits...absolutely smooth.hairless..anyway, I just shave it all off in front ,head is 1/4" maximum cut, arms, legs, everything but my rear end is smooth.anal...
I love it ! So does my lady, although she just trims. She does her thing, as she should..But I wish she was smooth too.
Oh, what skin cream do you use ? Nivea , Lubriderm or what ? Dermatologist is getting on our case.
Thanks ! Stay in the Sun and Stay smooth..

Petewhim

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved