Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 247 ]  [ Total: 247 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2010 :  1:55:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All, I have not posted for a while. I am a smoothie from my nose to my toes. i do not shave i use an epilator and loev the results. I have been doing this for about three years and the hair regrowth has slowed very much. My chest belly and pubic hair have almost stopped coming back. My legs and arms can go several weeks beforfe they have to be doem again. i prefer to go over my entire body with the epilator every day just because it feels gopod. At first I had pain , but now I feel no pain at all. My next point is that by accident I found a way to keep my skin feeling soft and silky. I stopped using soap top wash. I now use shampoo. I put a little on a puffball and it lathers up great and rinsed off with no soap residue. I then put a little hair conditioner on the puff ball and scrub my whole body. It does a great job exfoliateing and when I rinse off the skin feels so soft and smooth. I have doem this for over a month and love the results. My wife cannot stop rubbing her legs on mine in bed. She has also started using shampoo and conditoner. I use Suave products. They not expensive and do a great job.

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2010 :  7:04:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
smooth? you bet I have been gaining on it for years and have been totally shaved for 1 year. Wife thinks it's strange but no more strange thsn being nude in the house all the time.At 65 I think I have no time to waste. We got ingaged on a nude beach on Bahia Honda in Fla, 26 yrs ago time has been unkind to both of our bodies and I don't think I will ever get her back to public nudity.

Michael

pankita

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  7:27:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is just a personal preference because as i'm lesbian my partner trim her p**** every weekend and i shave it smooth every day

A.N.P

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  8:27:55 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pankita

It is just a personal preference because as i'm lesbian my partner trim her p**** every weekend and i shave it smooth every day

A.N.P

Indeed, I love to be smooth, it just feels so good. My lady loves it too. Shave three times or more a week in the shower. For me, it is Gillette Mach 3 razor and Gillette womens Satin Care Gel. Never a nick.

Petewhim

Edited by - PeteWhim on 07/08/2010 7:22:54 PM

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2011 :  10:46:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i first started when the back got hairy as a teen, i hate hair on my back and have trim since then. everywhere else has been sporatic over year up to about three years ago so now everything but the legs. i think smooth female and males look great without the hair and don't understand the men that look like bear covered from head to toe and everywhere in between with thick hair and how women can enjoy looking at that. i had a girlfriend years ago that got mad when i was smooth, oh well..

sunflower
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  12:25:33 PM  Show Profile  Send sunflower an AOL message  Click to see sunflower's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
From talking to other women it would seem that the majority prefer to see a man au natural, body hair and all, I certainly do. To me a smooth man is reminiscent of a young boy.

As many women have had children of their own, they certainly donīt want to run around with what looks like a boy child.

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  02:16:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What are your thoughts on whether or not to shave the pubic area while nude in naturist public areas?
We shave smooth practically every day at home. It has been stated that shaving of pubic hair at an outdoor shower at a nudist venue is improper ediquette. We do not believe that. We have shaved in public whenever we wanted to stay smooth while at a resort, and there was never a raised eyebrow or any thought in our minds that it was in any way improper. This question is posed simply because there is a post on another site stating that shaving the pubic area is not advised in public. Can't for the life of ourselves see how anything would be improper in that.
Perhaps this is a separate topic to be submitted on this site. What are you thoughts, fellow naturists?

Being Naked and Being Real

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  02:28:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh! And another thing. Never seen an adult smoothie male that looks like a boy, and never seen an adult smoothie female that looks like a little girl, and we have been nudists since the 1990s. Puberty changes things in a profound way whether with hair or sans hair.

sunflower
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  2:24:29 PM  Show Profile  Send sunflower an AOL message  Click to see sunflower's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well blavan I have been a naturist for around 50 years and apart from the younger generation most donīt shave and yes to me as a 60+ woman a shaved man looks like a boy.

A friend of mine (female) the same age as I am does shave but she is not naturist and does it for medical reasons, also as an ex nurse used to preping both male and female for surgery, seeing all sights under the sun, no way would I shave and in fact I would say that 90% who came in for surgery were not shaved prior to being admitted to hospital, also I am a qualified mental health nurse and there is a physcological thing to this but it would take someone far more experienced in that field than I am to quantify it.

As a widow I recently dated a naturist man but when I saw he was shaved this put me right off him for any form of relationship.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  12:20:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sunflower

A friend of mine (female) the same age as I am does shave but she is not naturist and does it for medical reasons,...

also I am a qualified mental health nurse and there is a physcological thing to this but it would take someone far more experienced in that field than I am to quantify it.

As a widow I recently dated a naturist man but when I saw he was shaved this put me right off him for any form of relationship.

Ya know Sunflower...you and I aren't too far off in age and I'm bewildered that you've made some of these comments.

First for an open-minded person (one MUST be to be a naturist), a mature woman and an educated woman... Why is it that it's okay for YOUR friend to shave her pubic area but NOT suffer the rath of your comments to others about being boys and girls?

You state that... "I am a qualified mental health nurse and there is a physcological thing to this"... being a nurse and a Dr are two quite different occupations and education levels and experience levels and you really have NO basis to say that those that shave their pubic hair have a psychological (I think that's what you meant to type) thing to this? That is really uncalled for.

Lastly...you based no further dates with a man because he was shaved? That's pretty shallow and unfair.

I'm actually very surprised at your last post and had to read it a few times to believe what I was reading...too bad.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  03:05:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]
As a widow I recently dated a naturist man but when I saw he was shaved this put me right off him for any form of relationship. [i]

Ohh, okay, relationships are based on how much pubic hair a guy has. Hmm, I guess I never gave that much thought. So, things like personality, kindness, ability to care, generosity, committment, loyalty, and willingness to sacrifice, all count for nothing in relationships.

Wow, this is all new to me. I guess I have not been paying attention to what makes for a good relationship.

Now, just so I get this straight in my thick head, a relationship can be qualified and quantified by how many ounces of pubic hair a person has. Okay, I think I have it, but I'm not sure I understand it, though.

Let's see if I can put forth a realistic example. Bob has 0.01 ounces of pubic hair. Bill has 0.02 ounces of pubic hair. From your new formula, Bill would make a better partner than Bob, by a ratio of 2:1. Amazing!!!

Would this work for women, too? I am currently dating two nudist women (no, I'm not married! - who would put up with me?).

Roxanne has 0.030 ounces of pubic hair, while Brigette has 0.031 ounces. So, I should probably dump Roxanne because she has less. She shaved a little bit of her hair off, ya know.

Thank you for your advice!! You probably saved me a lot of unhappiness.

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

ddoger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  04:55:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like to me she isn't into shaving... she is entitled to her own opinion. I'm a smooth 50yr old and my DW threatens to divorce me if I grow hair. facial or otherwise. She is entitled to her opinion too. I just prefer hers. I hate hair. It drives me knuts....
FWIW

sunflower
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  3:52:51 PM  Show Profile  Send sunflower an AOL message  Click to see sunflower's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry folks, I probably was a bit over the top, you are all quite right in what you say, if I had had any real interest in this man then it probably wouldnīt have mattered, obviously my interest was not enough.

My friend is shaved for medical reasons and not by choice.

I do have my opinions and yes I am entitled to them just as you are all entitled to yours, lets face it, its live and let live.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  7:13:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes...

Live and let live had, has and should be our motto...but, so many times I find that instead of this motto...many naturists/nudists seem to revert to their inherent ideas and philosophies.

I left a naturist site because of the discussion on "circumsized" penises. When the discussion became an argument about which penis was "cleaner"...I couldn't take it anymore.

What,where, how and why did that discussion have to reach that low level? Why do any of these discussion between open-minded, intelligent and mature adults...have to degrade to stating "their opinions" in a way that suggests that...if you don't agree with my opinion, you're wrong, stupid, off base, not in this lifestyle for the right reasons...etc.

I think we can voice our opinions without doing that and just give our 2 cents without any of the other sarcasm or negative remarks!

Edited by - FireProf on 04/23/2011 01:25:09 AM

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2011 :  4:17:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Above all I hope we can be kind to our fellow naturists.
The objective is for us to have a forum for expressing opinions so that we can take advantage of an opportunity to be informed and to learn more about others in our nudist "fellowship". Let's live and let live.
My post never indicated that ones preference for having a bush was inferior or that another's preference for being smooth was the only sensible choice.
We have not, I repeat not been nudists for 50 years but we have been for about 14 years, and we have been to at least 15 nudist resorts and to some clothing optional beaches. What is obvious in our observation is that the vast majority of the nudists we have seen these days are smooth. As for smoothies looking like children, ??????
A child is a small to very small person who is just that, an undeveloped child, who looks, sounds, and behaves like a child. An adult whether wearing a bush or if smooth is a developed adult, is typically taller, is past puberty, is bigger, and cannot be mistaken for a child. Let's not insult smoothies because we prefer to be without pubic hair. Having pubic hair or not having it is a personal choice like choosing to have a beard or choosing to have no facial hair. I usually shave my facial hair, but sometimes I sport a beard. I am still the same man, either way.
We have many nudist friends who we hang out with regularly and several who are nurses. All of the nurses are smoothies. The subject of who is smooth and who is not has to my recollection never surfaced in the company of our nudist friends.
We already face enough intolerance from textiles so there is no reason for us to flame another nudist who has a different opinion. We want our comments to be helpful and encouraging to others.

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved