Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 215 ]  [ Total: 215 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  11:18:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MSMYKONOS, that's what I say! I'm not judgmental, but yikes, bare is in!

vijay_kumar

Posted - 05/18/2009 :  10:20:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I prefer shaving now and then. I sometime trim those to show off different style.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2009 :  11:29:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
today i lost the patch it feels good to be smooth and lay out and get a all over tan

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2009 :  07:27:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that Mem. Day is approaching, Mrs Cookie and
I will do the deed and become a smoothie for the Summer. We have not trimmed, cut, shaved since Labor Day, so we have quite a chore ahead
of us this weekend.

Looking forward to the smooth feeling.

Remember, we are only here for a short time, so
have good time.

Cookie

DenCurMarSmoothNCA

Posted - 05/25/2009 :  03:10:45 AM  Show Profile  Send DenCurMarSmoothNCA a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've been shaving since age 11 when I first started growing pubes. It's certainly a personal preference. I struggled with the idea all through the 80's and 90's regarding shaving and what it meant and finally came to the conclusion that it's just a personal preference similar to decision to shave my face.

I shave most of my body hair including pits, chest, face, pubes and ass, and the occasional back-hair... lol. I'm not not all that hairy to begin with, so it's pretty easy to remove what little grows.

It's all cool. Don't worry about what others think. Just do as you please. It's your choice.

D

michael dale

Posted - 05/30/2009 :  01:54:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am also a smoothie ,I believe if you are going to take it off leave it off .I have been bald for a number of years now dont think i could ever have pubic hair again . Love the look and feel,my wife also likes the look (gotta keep the boss happy)

mike

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2009 :  12:03:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Teva

quote:
Originally posted by msmykonos

who has pubic hair anymore???? it's not the 70s

At least 50% of the 3 or 4 clubs I visit, people are natural rather than shaved. I don't see the purpose of it.

I have been to many clubs around the country, and 3 nude beaches, and much less than 50% are natural these days. More than 50% are either trimmed or partially or fully shaved. Much more so of the women than the men.
I have heard a lot about this topic both on the boards and in person and in discussion with men and women. Ther are more than one motivation for people to shave, but the one that I hear the most is that the skin is the body's largest organ (sorry guys), and is the most sensual. Removing one's hair is like removing another piece of clothing and the additional feeling of nakedness is very appealing to those that do it.

Cathy

Moontan
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  01:25:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I trim short enough where it looks like I'm smooth.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  5:27:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
KathyK:

It is amazing how this trend has changed so quickly in the past few years. Quite a few of
our nudist friends who had never trimmed or shaved are now comp. smoooooooooooooooooooooooth!!

It will be interesting when we visit our local
club here in the Northeast to see who is now
smoooooooooooooooth!!!

I am comp. smooth for the Summer, and Mrs. Cookie just has a landing strip, which she
said would be gone by the 4th of July!!.

Rememeber, we are here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Shaver77
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  03:25:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Shaver77 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Great suggestion

quote:
Originally posted by Cookie

Dailey:

I find when I shave during the Summer months, I use a J&J baby oil!!!

It does the trick. Don't be shy, I carry a small bottle in my pocket, and apply it when necessay.

Once your skin get the feel of what you are doing, it will disapate.

Cookie

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  8:16:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shaver77:

J&J is the best!! After a few weeks your skin
will adjust to the new style. We still use after we shave during the summer months.

Mrs. Cookie still has her strip, but I am sure by the 4th of July she will be smooth!! I know
she is looking forward to showing off some of her new jewels that she has rec. during the cold winter months!!

Remember we are here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Shaver77
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2009 :  09:11:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Shaver77 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cookie.....mmm
Come on 4th July !!!!
What piercings did Mrs Cookie have ? and what are her new ones?

Cheers
Keith

quote:
Originally posted by Cookie

Shaver77:

J&J is the best!! After a few weeks your skin
will adjust to the new style. We still use after we shave during the summer months.

Mrs. Cookie still has her strip, but I am sure by the 4th of July she will be smooth!! I know
she is looking forward to showing off some of her new jewels that she has rec. during the cold winter months!!

Remember we are here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

nudeon1

Posted - 07/03/2009 :  10:26:36 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeon1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was just at my local nude beach by the river, and there were only a few of us men and women and we were all smooth, 100%, that was the first time that has happened. Are there any more experiences like this?

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2009 :  8:10:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy 4th to everyone!!!

We are having our annual 4th of July bash tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will finally break here in N.E.

Mrs. Cookie has colored her strip red, white and
blue!!

She told me to enjoy because tomorrow night, the
deed will be done and she will be smooth for the
Summer!!

Looking forward to it!!

We have approx. 12 couples and sev. singles coming over tomorrow. It will be good to see
old friends, and enjoy the 4th!!!

Remember, we are here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2009 :  07:47:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope everyone had a great 4th!!

The cookout/pool party was fantastic. The weather finally was what it is suppose to be in July.

Mrs. Cookie red/white and blue stripe was a success.

It was shaved off yesterday, and now she is finally comp. smooooooooooooooooooooooth!!!!

She told me she forgot how great is feels!!!

Well we hope everyone has a great summer and enjoy the sun and water.

Remember, we are only here for a short time, so have a good time.

Mrs. Cookie and Cookie

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved