Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 456 ]  [ Total: 456 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2005 :  3:40:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf and nudetoo,

I agree that being shaved or trimmed is now more common than leaving all the pubic hair untouched(read not groomed). It's only a matter of time before pubic hair removal will be the accepted social norm.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

rickman

Posted - 12/27/2005 :  12:36:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
will you grow more pubic hair after shaving?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2005 :  09:43:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rickman

No, just like the hair on your head or beard.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

rickman

Posted - 12/27/2005 :  10:04:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ge
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

quote:
Originally posted by rickman

No, just like the hair on your head or beard.
Cheri

-
-

will the pubic hair become thick and rough like beard ?

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2005 :  3:45:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri, I disagree. My wife and I find that after shaving last Summer, which we had not done in years, and now letting it grow back we seem to feel that it is growning in thicker and coreser.

Does anybody have thoughts on this.

Cookie

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2005 :  4:15:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cookie and Rick, It just feels coarser and more so because you're cutting straight across the shaft of the hair. Before you felt the soft tapered end of the hair.

Cheri

-
-

simpleman

Posted - 12/28/2005 :  10:18:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi! this is my first post, just found this forum today. i'm so glad to see that i'm not the only guy shaving the pubes. i love the way it feels, and have do it for a few years now.

i've been pretty reluctant to go to any very public spots, because i'm not sure what the reaction would be. what have you experianced.

i live pretty close to deep creek, and would love to go there.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2005 :  08:56:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by simpleman

hi! this is my first post, just found this forum today. i'm so glad to see that i'm not the only guy shaving the pubes. i love the way it feels, and have do it for a few years now.

i've been pretty reluctant to go to any very public spots, because i'm not sure what the reaction would be. what have you experianced.

i live pretty close to deep creek, and would love to go there.

Welcome to these boards/forums. What you'll find at nudist venues is a cross-section of the population. Since shaving is not just for nudists, you'll find some who do and some who don't.
Cheri

-
-

tksxm

Posted - 12/29/2005 :  3:44:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Up until about four years ago, neither my wife nor I shaved. She did after much hesitancy and then decided she really liked the feel, but not the shaving. She has just finished her 3rd laser and it is wonderful. She no longer wants to wear underwear or even clothes.
I have also had laser and it is great not to shave/tweeze. It has lots of advantages. However, I too have been concerned about what others might think at my local gym, even though my basic attitude is I do not care what others think. Can hardly wait to be back in the warmth of the islands.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2005 :  4:11:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tksxm

Up until about four years ago, neither my wife nor I shaved. She did after much hesitancy and then decided she really liked the feel, but not the shaving. She has just finished her 3rd laser and it is wonderful. She no longer wants to wear underwear or even clothes.
I have also had laser and it is great not to shave/tweeze. It has lots of advantages. However, I too have been concerned about what others might think at my local gym, even though my basic attitude is I do not care what others think. Can hardly wait to be back in the warmth of the islands.

Why wait to go to the islands when there is probably something much closer to home?
Cheri

-
-

tksxm

Posted - 12/29/2005 :  5:50:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Weather is not so good here on the Chesapeake Bay now and we have a villa in St. Martin. Of course inside is a different story, but I like the sun.

simpleman

Posted - 12/29/2005 :  11:25:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tksxm

wow, laser! now that's commitment.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2006 :  1:15:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cookie

Cheri, I disagree. My wife and I find that after shaving last Summer, which we had not done in years, and now letting it grow back we seem to feel that it is growning in thicker and coreser.

Does anybody have thoughts on this.

Cookie

Cookie,

I've been removing my pubic hair for over 25 years, with the last 3 using an epilator.

When I do let it grow in, which is seldom, it is softer and in fact there is less of it.

And Cheri is right, without cutting the ends, as a razor does, the regrowth is soft and smooth.

Well that's just my experience.

Chic

later
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  7:02:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't read this area for a while. Does shaving make you gay, as in happy, yes. I do allot of welding. Do not try this nude! Years ago I found after going smooth that when it's 80 degrees out,and your covered up like your expecting a blizzard, that I was not as uncomfortable as I was before shaving. Plus my T-shirt etc. was not getting as soaked. Being smooth is just more comfortable.

NTLnTAA
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2006 :  07:52:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow! All the different smooth and shaved forums.
My wife and I shaved before we became nudists. I like her smooth and she likes me smooth. If you don't shave every two days, then you get the itch. It takes a little more time time and care to shave the genitals then the face or legs. Sometimes you don't have the time. Then we found out about laser treatment. We thought about it for awhile before we took the plunge. There is no going back. On our first visit we were told about the Brazillian. My wife offered to get the Brazillian if I did too. Now we both have a Brazillian.
It's been two years now and we are not sorry we went the laser route. We love being smooth. It's a whole lot more comfortable and cooler. Especially in the summer with one size larger shorts and no underwear.
When we go to the beach or a resort, smooth is the majority and non smooth the minority but that is *not* why we went smooth.

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved