Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 228 ]  [ Total: 228 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

Timo

Posted - 05/27/2005 :  03:21:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Timo an AOL message  Send Timo an ICQ Message  Send Timo a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Shaving everything except a little 'postage stamp' about the penis is a daily routine for me and has been for many years. I would, however, like to try permanent hair removal. Is it worth the money?

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2005 :  09:50:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I some times shave dailey or use an epilator that allows me to be hairless for weeks at a time. I enjoy either method and like having the option. Permanent hair removel would deprive me of the joy of the hair removal process, but that's just me....whatever turns one on is OK with me.

Chic

baldballs

Posted - 06/02/2005 :  09:46:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I, as you no doubt may have assumed, shave quite often. Not only do I like the final product.

baldballs

wal

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 06/02/2005 12:26:24 PM

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  08:54:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

bb

Keep it civil.

Chic

MrW645

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  7:17:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nudist I M

I have a general question for all my fellow naturists. It concerns shaving of the pubic area on both men and women. My partner and I are both avid shavers for many reasons both sexual and non. We are noticing that it is becoming more popular in men and women all the time. I was just wondering how the naturist/nudist society views it.
Kevin

My Girlfriend and I (both around 50) have both shaved all of our pubic hair for decades. We don't get why there is so much discussion about it. Men grow beards and shave them off. It's a personal choice. Some women like men in beards. They think it's sexy or attractive or both. Some women think men with no facial hair is sexy and attractive. It's each person's business. Not anyone else's. Shaving pubic hair is sexy to some, and just preferable to others. Who cares what the reason is. My girlfriend enjoy the clean feeling, more skin to skin contact during various kinds of love making and we just like the more naked than naked look. Hair is normal but it's ok to remove it if you want to. It's YOUR choice. It's not controversial unless you keep making it that way. I shave every night when I take my shower. No big deal. No problems with it. Anyone beginning shaving just about anywhere will have skin irritation at first. Get over it and just keep doing it. Use Edge or another gel for sensitive skin. Your skin will get used to it. Let is stay on a while while you do your face or other area. Then make it smooth. No big deal. If someone has a problem with it then they don't need to look because it's none of their business. I am not going to frown if they choose to wear a mustache or if a lady shaves all but a little strip. I don't personally care for the strip or a patch. I like clean and smooth but that is MY personal preference. I use very little salt on my food. Others use a lot. This is called personal taste and personal FREEDOM. Shaving pubic hair does no more to draw attention to that area than shaving a face or underarms does to those areas. Today it's common place so why is everyone in such a dither about it? It's a part of my life. It's normal for me. If you are bothered by it, then for gosh sakes don't do it! But don't gripe at me just because you don't care for it. Live and let live. You are free to do it or not. That's called freedom. Why are we constantly talking about it like it's a big deal. We need to grow up sexually and get on with the business of life and stop sweating the small stuff. I fully agree with the character on Star Trek in the first movie who said that humans are a sexually immature species. They are doing better in Europe but we have a way to go in the states.
Does genital jewelry draw attention to the genitals? Sure. Earrings draw attention to the ears. So what? Bracelets to the wrists, necklaces to the neck and cleavage. So what? If you are exposing more of your body as a nudist, then you simply have more areas to decorate IF that is your choice. Anything is find as long as it is not generally gross, overtly sexual to a fault, specifically designed to be offensive etc. I wouldn't get a tattoo but I admire some of the art. Some people go overboard in MY opinion but that's my opinion. It's their right. Leave them alone. If we are at a nudist resort with little kids around, say 6 to 12 years old or so, and some guy walks up with big tattoos that have the words "Hey girls, wanna F___ me?" on his chest, anyone with any shred of morality and concern for children knows that that is stepping over the line and he needs to go. If he has a ring on his penis, so what? We have rings on our fingers and toes. So what? If he shows up with 25 different piercings and pieces of hardware all on his penis, I think we know that it is a

CavortingCpl

Posted - 06/04/2005 :  12:02:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Patty and I take 'turns'... I shave her and she shaves me. BUT... we pretend to be artists... we never shave everything, we just make a new image. Faces, fruit, landscapes... yes, a razor is a magic tool... and all mistakes grow away in a week or two.

Be creative, be fun.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2005 :  10:00:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Cavorting Cpl,

Welcome. Landscapes? That must be some forest you have to work with !

Chic

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2005 :  7:49:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just arrived home from our fav. resort in the New England and had a wonderful day. The weather could not have been nicer. After after a terrible Spring, we have gone right into Summer.

We noticed that everyone is either completly shaved, or either have some type of strip or a patch. My wife and I noticed that the younger crowd is totally shaved, while the older crowd is mixed, although they are leaning to shaving.

We had not shaved in over 4 years, and now my wife and I have just a "postage stamp" or "brazilian patch left!

Hers is "Pearl Blond", and mine is "Firelight Red"!

I am sure before the summer is over that we will have gone to the other side and will be a "smoothie"!

Cookie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2005 :  8:57:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure what the attraction is, be it fashion trend, intimacy, feel, hygiene.......whatever your reason but there are more and more people of all ages shaving off their pubic hair.

One thing is for sure, it's a personal preference and there are many like minded people out there nudists and non nudists.

Strange how we started with just trimming and trimming more and more and eventually got to where we are today.

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2005 :  9:46:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Fireprof, it could be that people are more comfortable with their bodies and thats how we got here. I have been shaved longer than I've been a real nudist (changed from a home nudist)and I just like it. Got to go to Cherokee last week, no one there has ever noticed( I don't think)any way thats my two cents worth!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/07/2005 :  01:09:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Absolutely right Willy. It's so common now that I think more people notice if someone is natural more often than shaved.

I'm certain we won't return to the natural stage as long as we can still bend over and shave!

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/07/2005 :  05:43:09 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've heard about it several times now. I have to ask: What's a Brazilian?

Randy

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/07/2005 :  10:54:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Randy,

Did a search to answer you question and really didn't come up with a definate answer. Maybe one of the females here can better explain.

From what I gather from the text, it's a small patch of pubic hair left so that the smallest of bikini's bottoms can be worn without pubic hair showing. The remaining pubic hair is trimmed short. This was from several sites explaining Brazilian waxing. Not sure if this is the same thing you're asking about.

Any females members out there who can answer Randy's question better?

Edited by - FireProf on 06/07/2005 10:56:22 AM

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2005 :  03:04:22 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks. Sounds logical to me.

Randy

Alan12208

Posted - 06/08/2005 :  09:00:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Alan12208 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Brazillian is the removal of all of the hair on the pubic, anal and genital areas. This is most often done by waxing. While first done mainly by women, many men now also get a Brazillian wax.

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved