Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 263 ]  [ Total: 263 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  11:44:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This idiotic statement,"you shave your pubic hair off, you must be gay," has been discussed and smashed at work.

The one time one guy said that to two of us that are shaved, he was bombarded by all those others at work that felt his statement was utter garbage.

Anyone that says something like isn't worth listening to anyway.

Buster
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  12:25:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks FireProf.. i thought i was the only one who got upset by that statement.

I've been a volly for 6 years now, and it was actualy my "mentor" at the FD, who told me "chicks dig it".. (that may be inappropriate) but that's how i got my start being shaved.

Thanks for the support..

Buster
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  12:47:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Post Script..

That advice was given to me 6 years ago..

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  12:53:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're welcome Buster. Seems since that verbal exchange at the firehouse, a few others are considering it but are somewhat turned off by the maintanence more than what someone might say.

In reference to what you said regarding "girls digging it", wouldn't know, been with the same girl since I was 16, she digs it and that's what's important for me.

but, the other guy at work, he's a chick magnet! Sure he's nice looking, got a great job, etc., etc. that's what made that statement about him being gay so dumb. He's got all kinds of girlfriends and to make a statement like that was idiotic. I'm sure the guy that made the statement knew he'd open the door for so a barrage of slams for not only saying something so dumb but to say it about this guy in particular was really dumb!

Buster
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  01:03:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf-

We seem to be very similar. I saw your previous post, and i guess you're in Ca.. i'm young still, but looking forward to being with the same girl for the rest of my life. which would be since i was 21, instead of 16(i hope) I've been looking for a couple my girlfriend and i could spend time with for a while now. Don't suppose you know anyone in FL??

And as i'm sure you know Firehouse chatter spans manny categories.. I guess that is the thing i miss most since moving to FL.. It's good to talk to another lunatic who runs IN TO burning buildings. :)

Quick Draw is what they called me..

B

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  10:27:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Buster,

I'll PM you so we don't get in trouble for getting off topic.

Back on topic:

I really think the whole shaving thing has caught on just like piercings and tattoos. More and more women and men of all ages are trimming or shaving most of their pubic hair as well as piercing body parts and tattooing various parts of their bodies.

Some nudists like it, others would rather not do either, pierce, tattoo or shave. That's what makes us still unique even though we are all naked.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  8:39:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As you said it is up to each and everyone.

If you ever told me that I would get a tatoo and have my naval pierced, I would have told you that you are crazy.

About 6 years ago, I decided to have a tatoo on my thigh of a sea lion, and just about 6 months ago I had my navel pierced.

I think it is great. My wife has had a tatoo placed down near her pubic region, and also has had her navel pierced. She loves getting all kinds of nice jewelery pieces for her navel.

After many years of not shaving or trimming, she has started to trim and shave a bit, and so have I. I guess you go with the times.

We will be heading for Cypress Cove next week, and we hope the weather is going to be home. We were back in the Northeast, and the weather has been awful. Rain, wind and cold.

Go Sox!!!

Cookie

sw2sweendog
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  10:59:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i don't know what the big deal is,pubes are just like the rest of your body hair. some like it long ,some like it short,me ,im a smoothie

got stress?GET NAKED!

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  3:43:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

sw2

Welcome to the forum. Agree with your comment. by the way, I too am a smoothy.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  5:14:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Cooklie, I see you are going to Cypress Cove next week. I usually sit by the rectangular pool. Maybe, we can meet up.\

FishNude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  04:24:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit FishNude's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been a smoothie for about 15 years now and I LOVE IT. Smooth does NOT make you GAY. I am sure there are many hairy gays and lesbians out there.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  08:28:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

FishNude,

I agree that shaving or not shaving doesn't indicate your sexual preferance.

Chic

Keep it Smooth !

Runner
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  08:33:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first time I saw somebody shaved I wondered why they did it. We have friends that are both smoothies and told us how great it felt. I did not believe and thought it would just be something extra I would have to shave. Then my wife shaved and told me how great it felt. So I then tried it. It just feels better looks cleaner. It is a habit for me now when I take a shower I pick up my towel and blade.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  09:18:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smoothy:

I did not get your message about being at Cypress Cove until we returned this A.M.
We were at Cypress Cove last Sunday from about
11 AM to about 4PM. The funny thing is we were sitting at the rect. pool, at the end where the stairs to the entrance of the pool is.

We had lunch at "Cheeks", and the weather could not have been any better.

It was so good to get rid of our clothes after a long winter in the Northeast.

We noticed that the "smoothies" out numbered the "hairy"!

As I said above my and wife and I are starting to trim again, and I am sure we will be shaved when we hit our favorite nudist spot in Conn.
Although my wife will probably keep either a strip or a brazilian patch, so that she can keep it blonde or some shade of red. She said she could not give that up. That is fine with me.

Sorry we did not meet up, maybe the next time we can meet.

Take care,

Cookie

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  5:22:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Runner

The first time I saw somebody shaved I wondered why they did it. We have friends that are both smoothies and told us how great it felt. I did not believe and thought it would just be something extra I would have to shave. Then my wife shaved and told me how great it felt. So I then tried it. It just feels better looks cleaner. It is a habit for me now when I take a shower I pick up my towel and blade.

Runner,

When you make shaving your pubes part of your daily routine, as you do, it's no big deal keeping yourself smooth. That's how I do it, it's just not a problem.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved