Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 171 ]  [ Total: 172 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2004 :  11:31:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Streaker21,

I have the same issues if I dont shave for a week or so, and if I use a dull razor. If you use a new sharp razon (Maybe one of the ones mentioned in the forums, I think the Mach whatever is the preffered one here) and do it every day or every other day you should hopefully be fine. I am just lazy sometimes and dont do it if I am in a rush so I have ta pay the price with those bumps. but if I do it every other day I am fine.

--------------------
I believe that children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Or something like that (Dang now that songs stuck in my head! )

COBALT_Blue

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  10:45:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit COBALT_Blue's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have no really strong views on shaving in general as it is such a personal thing and depends very much on your preference. I have had periods of my life working abroad in hot climates where for personal hygiene and to keep cooler I have shaved.

However, I do not like it when people shave in public or make such a thing of it. I feel that is bordering on voyeurism. Just a personal thing.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2004 :  09:08:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Cobalt Blue,

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your viewpoint.

Chic

Dina

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  03:38:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SURVEY: I have designed a Pubic Hair Colouring Kit consisting of a disposable plastic g-string (patented), disposable glove, hooking tool and high-light product (any hair colours can be used once the area is protected by this g-string). I have also added Waxing Templates to the range (wax or hair removal creams can be used) - such as 20mm stars, hearts, flowers etc. as well as 50mm stars, hearts, flowers, arrows, triangles etc. These products are for the "do-it-yourself" market as well as for Salon use. I would appreciate your responses regarding this subject.

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  06:44:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dina

SURVEY: I have designed a Pubic Hair Colouring Kit consisting of a disposable plastic g-string (patented), disposable glove, hooking tool and high-light product (any hair colours can be used once the area is protected by this g-string). I have also added Waxing Templates to the range (wax or hair removal creams can be used) - such as 20mm stars, hearts, flowers etc. as well as 50mm stars, hearts, flowers, arrows, triangles etc. These products are for the "do-it-yourself" market as well as for Salon use. I would appreciate your responses regarding this subject.

When I first saw it, I was wondering about safety. Coloring hair requires chemicals that would then be near rather sensitive areas.

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  12:42:21 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dina

Sounds Very interesting Dina..... Do you have some examples posted to your website? Coloring was (is) popular on some French beaches, But I have not heard of many people on this board who activley color thier pubic hair.
Gar

Dina

Posted - 03/03/2005 :  04:11:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Naturalgar, please go to my website - www.vlights.co.za. I will be adding my templates but these things take time. I do have to say though, that my target market is definitely not only Nudists. It is aimed at those who are going grey (secret), those who prefer the bikini hair colour to match with the hair on their heads, those who subscribe to fads and fashion.... I can go on and on... Actually the market is huge. The bikini template are actually very cute and the overall look is very pleasing!!

Dina

Posted - 03/03/2005 :  04:42:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Bornnude: The Beauty of my invention is the "V-STRING". The device protects the sensitive area. Ofcourse you need to use caution when using colouring product but that applies to the hair on the head as well. This is not "for play" ...... the play comes later!!!!! Check out my website, It is not completed but will do so in time - www.vlights.co.za

Kauai1
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2005 :  5:49:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Just returned from two glorious weeks in Paradise; one on Mau'i and the other on Kaua'i.
Hit Little Beach on Mau'i on a Thursday morning around 10 a.m. and was astounded to find about 80 other naturists there. Must be a sardine tin on Sat. & Sun. My guesstimate of males shaved vs. non is 75%/25%. Many more (straight) men than I expected; I am, and I am. Females, if you count "serious" trims, 90%/10%. There were very few with all nature provided. Most all naturals were over 60/65.

Larsens Beach on Kauai was very open and had maybe 20 people total for 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile.
A few couples, a pair of older female couples and about a dozen gay men. Again, other than the Srs., all were totally or mostly shaven. We had a great time at both beaches and can't wait for our 2007 return. Oh, and the gf just became indoctinated to total shaving and nude beaches, and loves them both.
Happy tanning in the upcoming summer.

Red Corvette

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2005 :  8:46:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dina:

Love you idea!! My wife and I have been coloring our pubic area for the last 4 years, and enjoy doing immensely!

In my travels I have see other nudist who are doing the same.

Shaving seems to be the "trend" right now, but like everything in this world everythings comes full circle.

My wife shaved for years up till about 4 years ago and she decided along with myself to go "natural"!

During that period of time the topice of bleaching and dying the area came up and now we do it on a regular basis.

I really like your idea, and I will have to talk to my wife about trying it.

Lots of luck, and hope we will be talking.

Cookie

Joy

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  1:13:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I Don't shave because I am worried poeple will think I am a fag. I hate body hair but find it very diffucult to keep up. I would be hairless all the time but it is too diffucult. Going to an electrolysis is out because the girls won't work on men and I won't let a man work on me because it gives me the creeps. Laser is too expensive. When I shave my leggs and genitals I break out and have stubble the next day.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  4:55:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Joy,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry your having difficulty removing your leg and pubic hair. I suggest you brouse our shaving forum. You'll find many different suggestions for hair removal and many personal experiences.

Hope it helps and good luck,

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  7:46:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Joy, Nudism is an acceptance of who you are and not what you look like; you will not thought to be anything but who you are. Nudists don't pin names on others.

Welcome to these boards.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

sw2sweendog
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  9:56:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi all,im new to the forum.i've been shaving for 5 years now,love the look and feeling,makes love making more fun for me and the wife too

Buster
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  10:26:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess my only reponse is that shaving is NOT a sign of homsexuality.

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved