Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 207 ]  [ Total: 207 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2004 :  12:02:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Atleast in my normal haunts I noticed that a few years ago (Ok, maybe MORE then a few years ago) pretty much only the 'Younger' crowd (30-early 50s) was doing the smoothie look, nore Everyone is doing it, from teens to great grands.

I just hope I can stay that limber when I am pushing 80+! Or have a loved one to help me out :) Maybe by that time Laser removal will be much cheaper and I will be lazered.

Anyone here had total body or even partial laser removal?

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

jpg
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2004 :  10:07:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Waxing works well, sugaring might even be better, but you have to repeat it
and that might get expensive.

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2004 :  09:38:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Maybe by that time Laser removal will be much cheaper and I will be lazered.

Anyone here had total body or even partial laser removal?

The second I win the lottery I'm going to have it all lasered off. Unfortunately, the only place I've been successful at removing hair permanently has been my head and I'm not doing too good at winning the lottery either!

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2004 :  12:17:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I think the Braun silk-epil does impact hair regrowth. My experience seems to be less regrowth after each use. Because I've only been using it for just over a year, I'll reserve final judgement, so stay tuned.

Chic

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2004 :  01:17:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Chic, I am thinking about the Braun now, getting tired of shaving and the first thing I would do if I won the lotto would be faint, the Second wound be cash in, the Third would be get lasered

--------------------

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2004 :  3:45:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

pb,

If I had the bucks, so would I.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2004 :  11:40:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Chic, Thats what I plan on askin Santa for for X-mas!

--------------------

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2004 :  3:59:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

pb,

When you do go it, let us know what you think of the process,the results and if you feel it was worth it.

Chic

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  11:28:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chic

I think the Braun silk-epil does impact hair regrowth. My experience seems to be less regrowth after each use. Because I've only been using it for just over a year, I'll reserve final judgement, so stay tuned.

I've been using the Braun for about 6 years and it reduced the amount of hair growth on my legs to almost nothing but other areas just keep coming back like the knees and stomach. I recommend it though as one of the better methods of removing unwanted hair although it's painful the first time you use it.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

Jochanaan
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  2:36:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by drchuck

I have been a Christian for over 24 years and read the Bible cover-to-cover at least four times (as well as daily study) and only since my discovery of naturism in the past 6 months did the following verse really stick out to me: (the Lord speaking) "Thus you shall do to them to cleanse them: Sprinkle water of purification on them and let them shave (cause a razor to pass over) all their body, and let them wash their clothes, and so make themselves clean." (Genesis 8:7) Hmmm... body shaving in the Bible ... and directed by the Lord! Perhaps there's even a health advantage to (at least periodically) shaving the whole body? God is so cool.

I assume you mean Numbers 8:7. I should mention that this was a one-time cleansing for the Levites at their original consecration as priests and Temple workers. I find no evidence that God instituted regular full-body shaving for the entire nation of Israel or anyone but these Levites; to the contrary, "Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard." (Leviticus 19:27) Nazarites were not to shave their head hair during their vows of separation, but were instructed to do so at the end of the vows; body hair is not mentioned. (Numbers 6)

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  4:29:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Veal,

Thanks for the input. It's encouraging that you note the Braun does seem to reduce hair growth in some body areas. Mine seems to be in the pubic area.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Kauai1
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  8:03:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go for it, the "path of least resistance" is always what works. My Honey is the hariest of them all. She's working on a shave now and then, but we have not gotten to the conversation of being "fleshy" all the time, with a little "patch" is OK.
One step at a time

kauai time

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  4:00:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm fleshy all the time,

Oh wait, you mean amount of hairyness

And I just had a bad vision of someone rounding the corners of thier head, Owch

---

I just read the above, Woops I did really mean thier cranium. REALLY I did!

--------------------

Edited by - papabare on 11/20/2004 4:01:37 PM

Streaker21
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2004 :  10:27:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Streaker21's Homepage  Send Streaker21 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, I've been shaving now for like 2 weeks and i'm getting rashes and no creams are working...someone told me it's ingrown hairs but if i let it grow and do nothing it all goes away. Does anybody know what it could be and how i can prevent it? I've been a nudist now for 3 years can desperately want to be a smoothy but don't know how to stop the rash...my girlfriend just shaves hers and has no problems at all.

Edited by - Streaker21 on 11/21/2004 10:40:54 PM

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2004 :  11:30:35 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
One thing is for sure: It isn't ingrown hairs. I had one on my leg once and they grow into the skin and sometimes curl back out. Hurt like you wouldn't believe when you pull them out! If they were ingrown, the problem wouldn't go away by letting it grow.

As far as what to do, sorry, I can't really help. I've never had the rash problem other than irriation when you first start to shave.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 11/21/2004 11:31:38 PM

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.95 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved