Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 197 ]  [ Total: 197 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

Kauai1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  6:23:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was somewhat concerned about addressing this issue to my gf, but after the first "shave" she was delighted with the results. I have been shaved "there" for many years and at 57 still have to "chop the crop" every so often. I have noticed it is not growing back as thick as before, BUT, I would really like some information about how other members take care of this(?). Techniques, suggestions and what works for you, and her. Is electrolisis are real option? I would pay for it but considering the location I am somewhat hesitant to explore this option.

kauai time

FishNude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2004 :  2:44:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit FishNude's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been a smoothie since I was 18 yrs old. To me it just feels better and looks better. I have converted my GFs over the years to becomes smoothies as well.

Stay Smooth ,

Norbert

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2004 :  5:08:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Norbert, Have your old G/Fs remained smoothies after you have parted ways? Just curious if they did it for you or themselves.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Curious in CT
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2004 :  11:14:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Curious in CT an AOL message  Send Curious in CT a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was wondering if people had any suggestions as to the best way to shave the pubic area. I have read that if one isn't careful with a straight edge, permanent damage can be caused. Thanks.

Curious in CT

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2004 :  5:15:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

While I'm not an expert, I've had some experience over the years with smoothies,that is people with shaved pubes. I never knew of anyone who had or would have used a bear blade, the so called straight razor. Most people use safty razors (called safty because they have guards on them). The most popular safty razor among our group currently is the Gillette Mach3.

Chic

drchuck

Posted - 09/26/2004 :  11:08:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife & I do lots of different things, everywhere from "nothing" to trimming to full-out shaving. I'm a bit of a hairy person (arms, legs & front) and I like to keep all of that trimmed. However, for the pubic region, I prefer to be shaved smooth. I learned many years ago to shave (my face) in a hot shower WITHOUT creams, soaps or lotions. Those products strip your skin of their natural oils and allow more irritation between your razor & skin. Previous to that, I could only shave every other day due to razor burn. But when I switched to in-shower product-less shaving, my razor burn days were over & I could shave every day. When I tried pubic shaving, I did it the same way & have never had any problems since.
As for the Gillette Mach 3, it's good for large body areas (legs, chest, etc), but for tighter areas (including the pubes) I prefer a smaller blade head (I use the Gillette Sensor).
As for the "permanent damage" issue, I've not read anything of the sort. Of course, the worse the wound, the greater the risk of infection. (If you tend toward proper healthiness, infections usually aren't an issue anyway.) But, using reasonable caution & the right razor, plus some practice, getting smooth should be smooth sailing!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2004 :  3:30:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You might want to post your question regarding shaving on the "Shaving Board" at:
http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=106
Regards, Cheri

-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 09/26/2004 3:36:02 PM

Curious in CT
Forum Member

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  11:17:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Curious in CT an AOL message  Send Curious in CT a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks all.

Curious in CT

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2004 :  3:53:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Curious in Ct.

Stick around this site and I'm sure you'll get a good feel of how we nudists view many subjects. And there are as many points of view as there are members.

Chic

n/a
deleted

Posted - 10/08/2004 :  10:34:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Cinderella.
I'm shaverxxx and shave my pubic for long time.
During wintertime I let a small tuft too, over my penis or once I shaved a big V, as I saw it in a magazine on a girl. I agree with you, that shaving should have a little design in it.
KISS - keep it smooth shaven - shaverxxx@hotmail.com[

quote:
Originally posted by Cinderela

I must say I have a fashion sense. I like being smooth but leaving a little tuft up top. You know, the classic girl pubic hair cut. I don't know what it's called. Anyway think it looks attractive and it shows that you take the extra measure to look good, rather than just quickly shaving everything off. I also think it looks trendy and hip. Say, while we're on the subject how many pubic hair styles are there? It would be funny to see a comb-over.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 10/08/2004 11:38:16 AM

STRETCH
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2004 :  12:40:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For me I guess shaving or being non-shaven is in the mind of the beholder of one who does or does not wish to be shaved. I've never had it done to myself which doesn't mean I'd never try. My wife has gone both ways, but prefers not to be. The body is beautiful no matter which way one goes.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2004 :  10:04:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Stretch,

Welcome to the forum. I agree with your comment "the body is beautiful no matter which way one goes".

Chic

secret sauc002
Forum Member

Posted - 10/12/2004 :  10:16:32 PM  Show Profile  Send secret sauc002 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i totally agree with you stretch. i am a "smoothy" myself and i do it for personal preference

Rui

Posted - 10/13/2004 :  09:22:44 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Rui's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

I am a naturist from Portugal and would like to know how to get rid of all the pubic hair successfully without it being necessarily expensive or painful.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/13/2004 :  10:48:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rui, Welcome to these message boards. The easiest, least painful would be to use a depillatory (bought in pharmacy, drug store, or even supermarket here in the US). Read the instructions carefully.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved