Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 183 ]  [ Total: 183 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

Skeptic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2004 :  11:05:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Skeptic an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I refereed bike races for several years (USCF, NORBA) and all the racers shaved their legs. No one was ever able to give me a satisfactory explanation as to why. I assumed it was for (1) reduction of wind resistance, or (2) easier cleanup of road rash. The riders I asked generally said something like "Everyone does it..." which implied "Everyone else does it so if I don't I will look funny."

matt_matt
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2004 :  11:30:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes Randy I do

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2004 :  03:21:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Skeptic I think your right, everyone is under the impression the shaving your body hair for a bike race lowers your wind resistance.

Kim =^.^=

1solome

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  1:11:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wax all over. After the 2nd or 3rd time its not so bad. You can go 4-5 weeks between, and after a yr less than that. When it does grow out some the hair is real soft.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2004 :  03:43:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum 1solome. Do you itch all over when the hair starts growing back out?

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2004 :  07:53:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
1solome, welcome to the form.

irishred

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2004 :  12:12:18 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I cant Imagine what it would be like to have no body hair. I would guess that it is very "freeing". My old neighbor suffered fom a condition where he had absolutly no hair at all. He was a distance runner, a few years older than me ,and in excellent health. He didnt even have eyebrows, let alone any other hair.

Kauai1
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2004 :  7:17:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Truly, shaving makes one feel so much cleaner and ready for the day. I do shave "dry", and have done so for the past 12 years. My gf (girlfriend) is now a member of the "please shave me" community, so we enjoy blade-time together. I shave about every 5 or 6 days, and I shave her when she is home (flight attendant). It really feels much better (at 57, she is 41). And, shaving is a state of mind. It's how you feel in the all-together with other people. If you enjoy it, go for it.

kauai time

toll_booth
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2004 :  12:32:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well, i did it. Shaved for the first time ever. Took me a very long time to do it...I had a ton of hair. And once I got done, wow...I truly looked naked....

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2004 :  02:40:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Some of the men I have seen if they shaved competely, would have to have a garbage bag to tote the hair away.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2004 :  11:01:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
toll booth, good for you. I'm not totally shaved but do shave my pubic area. It feels great.

irishred

jake

Posted - 04/25/2004 :  12:14:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, I'm new here but not new to being shaved smooth. I bare to a nudidt beach for the first time last year and really loved it. I was really happy to see that most others were smoothies and look great. My wife like it and soon became smooth too, realising how cleaner it felt. We don't think we'd feel relaxed if we had to ware clothes again on a beach. So now its nude and smooth all the time. There a sublime feeling of connection when smooth infront of others as if we all share that private moment of tender body grooming. Very spiritual!

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2004 :  5:05:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jake, welcome to the forum. I know what you mean about feeling relaxed and smooth. It's a great sensation.

irishred

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2004 :  02:48:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum jake. Glad you and your wife are enjoying nudity and also being smooth.

Kim =^.^=

nudeman72
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2004 :  6:55:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I happen to like pubic hair; to me it's natural, and a part how an adult's body should look. (I'm disagreeing with someone who said that being shaved was "more pleasing to look at...")

I feel that when someone is shaved, they look more like a child than an adult...

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved