Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 391 ]  [ Total: 391 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

Revilo42
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2004 :  2:20:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Revilo42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I guess if you're running at Turbo Mach 3, any reduction in wind resistance would be Mahvelous Dahling

Cheers!

David
www.thebeadman.net

Edited by - Revilo42 on 03/23/2004 2:26:30 PM

vermontnuderecreation
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2004 :  7:47:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit vermontnuderecreation's Homepage  Send vermontnuderecreation a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know about "shaving" exactly but maybe a "trim" would be more appropriate. I think by shaving it appears as though you want people to "look". Hmmm...

John

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nakedinvermont

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  03:53:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Lol David! Wind resistance wouldn't be a problem running at Mach 3!

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  4:13:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hey gang,

I never realized that having nude pubes would allow me to run faster then if I had a full bush down there. But, since I've been bald in that region for many,many years, I guess I'll never be able to prove it.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2004 :  03:49:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess not Cick. but still don't see how having shaved pubes can make you run faster.

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2004 :  4:37:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Kim,

It probably doesn't, but the discussion helps keep this topic going.

Chic

matt_matt
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2004 :  3:10:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello All,

Sorry for having not trawled through 28 pages of shaved stuff, I would like to put my opinion here;

The first thing I remembered about puberty was shaving my hairs off - I did it one lunch time home from school, that was about 22 years ago and I cannot remember if i cleaned up after myself! Since then I have been bald or close trimmed with the exception of once about 2 years ago when I let it go for about six months, those who worry about itching needn't as that time was the most irritating of them all (after 6 months).

I cannot say why I shave or trim, perhaps there's a nude and or shaved gene in people - I don't know and don't care to be honest, I like what I like.

Mind you it can be tricky when you're visiting parents and have a good night out and Mum comes in to turn the light off! The comment I had the following morning was "I turned your light off last night and you were naked on the bed but I didn't look", my thought were so how did you know I was naked?

Oh well she's seen it all before.

I can't remember what the topic is - sorry.

Cheers

Matt

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2004 :  4:08:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Matt,

Welcome to the forum.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2004 :  10:50:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum matt_matt, hope you enjoy it, lots of friendly people here. Glad you enjoy being smooth. Moms notice things, but being good moms, just don't embarrass you.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2004 :  08:15:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matt, welcome and enjoy the forum.

irishred

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2004 :  09:05:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

I guess not Cick. but still don't see how having shaved pubes can make you run faster.

Kim =^.^=

There are different degrees of "hairiness," of course, but for someone like me who is considerably hairy (my apologies to those of you who now suffer from Too Much Information), I've found that keeping myself shaved results in less chafing. This makes not just running more comfortable (and therefore easier to make more speed), but everything else -- wearing clothes, not wearing clothes, sitting, walking, not to mention amorous moments with my ol' lady. So I'm sold on the benefits of being smooth.

Philzer

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2004 :  12:09:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Okay that makes sence philzer, I was just wondering it it lowered wind resistance that much.

Kim =^.^=

jbulldog

Posted - 03/27/2004 :  3:22:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow all this time I thought I was weird or somethng. Being nude and being shaved. But finding this forum was such a great thing. Starting shaving a few years back, did it out of boredom. Enjoyed the look and feel and just kept doing it. As for being nude, don't know how that happened, I am not from a nudist family. I just like the freedom of not being constricted by clothes. I only do this in private, but would like to do it in public someday, still shy and scared about doing it in public, but maybe one day I will get a chance to do. Hopefully I will learn more from this forum.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2004 :  4:03:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Welcome to the forum jbulldog. I'm one of those shavers on this forum. Believe me , your not alone. Some of us feel being shaved adds to the great feeling of being clothes free. As you probably realize, there is no feeling like being nude and smooth.

Keep reading and you'll see experiences of how many of us 1st approched public nudity. It may take time, but you'll get there.

Again, welcome and enjoy the forum.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2004 :  8:55:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum jbulldog. There are many people like you that feel the same about nudity but are afraid to try it. Once you decide to do it, the hard part is over. You will find that it is very comfortable, and that nudists are the friendliest people.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved