Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 138 ]  [ Total: 138 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2004 :  11:23:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hard to keep up with that one, I tell ya. It can just keep goin and goin and, well you understand

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2004 :  03:56:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Willy I think this topic is a little smoother than the other topic.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2004 :  08:00:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim I don't might a smoother topic, I can't deal with the hairier ones.

irishred

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2004 :  8:32:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
your right , that other topic is too fuzzy for me any more.

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2004 :  8:47:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The puns, the puns! Don't do it! Stop yourselves before it's too late!!!

It's too much for me. I gotta go shave.

Philzer

toll_booth
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2004 :  11:07:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the first time ever, I contemplated shaving last night. I have one of those electric razors with a pop-up shearer on the side, and surprisingly, it seemed to be quite effective at shaving pubic hair. I don't know why I stopped...maybe for fear of what I will look like when shaved, or what textiles will say about that part of me (even though they never see it)....

nynudistcpl
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  12:16:04 AM  Show Profile  Send nynudistcpl a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
toll both...it grows back faster than you think.

nynudistcpl

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  02:57:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Philzer would you rather we replace the puns with "Burma Shave" signs?

Kim =^.^=

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  08:23:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Um... Sure, why not? Here we go with Willy's last post: "Your right , that other topic is too BURMA SHAVE for me any more."

I dunno. It just doesn't roll off the tongue so well as "fuzzy." (Man, this is starting to take a weird turn....)

Philzer

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  12:13:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I had a fuzzy tongue this morning, but it cleared up.

Toll_Booth, if you shave and decide you dont like it within a few weeks it will be back to its old self

For some reason the old sayin 'One bird in hand is better then.........' well anyway.

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  11:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
philzer I had a fuzzy navel last night, was really good. I just have to be careful and not drink too many of them.

toll_booth the only way your going to find out is to go ahead and do it. It will grow back if you don't like it, just itch for a few days.

Kim =^.^=

toll_booth
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2004 :  12:58:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nynudistcpl

toll both...it grows back faster than you think.

nynudistcpl

Really?

Hmm. I'm probably going to visit our camp this weekend, and in that case, I just might go ahead and shave the night before. Heck I may go all the way just to see what it feels like.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2004 :  03:19:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That would probably be the best way to do it toll_booth, and if you don't like it, just let it grow back.

Kim =^.^=

sea foam
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2004 :  04:40:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shaving almost every day (Turbo Mach 3) works pretty well -- and also makes distance running more comfortable. My better half started shaving, too, and she looks "mahvelous" (Was that Billy Crystal who used to say that?).

sea foam

...nothing is known, per se; all is a matter of faith...

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2004 :  04:01:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Question I have always wanted to know sea foam, does shaving really help in distance running?

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved