Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 194 ]  [ Total: 194 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  07:11:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
LMAO! Kevin I was just teasing hon, I wasn't serious about starting a "smooth nudist forum".

Kim =^.^=

Jay63

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  12:11:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jay63's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In the interest of prolinging this post a few more pages, See article in latest Newsweek- 1-19-04 pg 10 "Brazilians for boys- So we are not alone. also note the latest Playboy - Feb. 04. that should be enough fuel for a few more pages on this subject...Have fun... Jay 63

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  12:35:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

Kevin I was just teasing hon, I wasn't serious about starting a "smooth nudist forum".
Actually, Kim, I think it's needed.

No other topic has gone on this long, with the exception of the "No Topic" topics. Once we get into 20 pages or so, I think you'll agree it's time to split something off into another thread.

In this case, I thought this resembles a Special Interest Group to me, so there you have it. Lots of room to grow into now! Hopefully the shaving topics will separate out as we go, so those seeking info don't have to swim through 20 pages of comments!

Throw those suggestions out there, every once in a while I'll pick it up and go with it.

So let's see, our shaving sub-topics are:
1] Styles, shaved or not
2] Shaving Methods
3] Reasons to be shaved
4] Questions about shaving
5] How often shaved

Is that all of them? See you at The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  7:22:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I see your point Kevin, and I agree with you, it might make room for more topics.

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  11:33:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hey Randy,

When your goal is to remove, not trim, your hair, you try most of what's available until you get to that hairless state of smoothness. Among many other methods, I also tweezed and eventually used the electric tweezer, the Braun Silk-epil.

It might appear excrutiating, but don't knock until you've tried it.

Chic

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  03:43:24 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I confess to occasionally plucking 1 or 2 from those caterpillars above my eyes, and that hurts enough. But I just can't imagine the time and suffering to do the hundreds, if not more hairs involved there. You guys are tougher than me. When I do it, I'll stick to the clipper and razor.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/16/2004 03:44:22 AM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  05:14:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Your right Randy, I can't even think about plucking. I would be so sore I couldn't...... never mind I don't want to get into trouble again.

Kim =^.^=

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  05:26:18 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I know, you couldn't ride a motorcycle.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/16/2004 05:28:55 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  4:31:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have close friends that are nudists. He is natural, she is trimmed and we asked each other at the beach one day our methods of grooming. She disclosed that she plucked. We thought the same thing, that it would hurt, she said the area was a little sore initially but the hair grew back so slowly that she only had that soreness the one time. She also said that she only did small portions at a time. I took a few days but she swears by it.

I'm sticking to my razor as is my wife.

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  5:32:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have tried plucking once, it took two days, and was painful in the sensitive areas, but did not grow back as fast as shaving.
the best thing for you is what works best for you!

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  10:23:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Bobbyh and Kimberly. I think I will try it. My skin has not reacted to any thing yet. I do have one more question. Do youall do all this triming yourselfs or is it done by your partners? I wonder because I don't bend to well. It's not fat, I guess I am just not to limder. Or do you do the triming by feel?

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  10:43:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
once you get used to it feel works, but you got to be extra carefull. some body parts do not like nair. might be better if someone helped at first

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  01:41:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think there are several places you can go that specialize in hair removal, might be away to at least get started.

Kim =^.^=

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  02:53:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kimberly, Would you have any idea what they would be called? Where I could look into that?

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  4:06:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hillbilly, start with www.folica.com/removal.htm. That should get you started on your seach. I think most big cities have salons that speacilize in hair removal.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved