Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 162 ]  [ Total: 162 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  09:20:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
New here, I have wondered about this for a long time. Also have lot's of questions about being a nudist. Seems like a good place to start. Can we get more detailed about the different way to remove hair.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  10:35:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Well, I'll jump in.

I've been shaved smooth for over 20 years. I'm fully shaved in the pubic area, that includes shaft and ball sack. I've been using the Braun Silk-epil on most of the shaved areas , except the ball sack. There I use the trusty Gillette Mach3 Turbo.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  11:34:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hillbilly, Welcome to these message boards. I think you'll find some interesting information if you start reading at page 1.

Best regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

randynkim
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  3:40:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi, we are a married nude couple and we both shave. we have for as long as we both can remember. it's just a personal preference for us.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  4:26:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First of all, welcome hillbilly.

Cheri, I agree that starting at page one will probably answer ANY questions anyone has on shaving or not shaving. However, that might be a bit "painful" (lol) reading 20 pages. This thread is almost like a college course reading assignment.

irishred

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  4:28:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Randynkim,

Welcome,

Thanks for sharing your shaving preference with us.

Chic

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  5:41:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This topic has certainly grown from the member-initiated comment months ago!

And so, by popular demand, announcing The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving!

We'll see all you smoothies over there!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  5:43:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Forgot to give our answers to Kimberly suggestion:

She: completely

Me: neatly trimmed.

No tats, no piercings.

Edited by - FireProf on 01/14/2004 5:44:43 PM

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  6:41:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
me: smooth
gf: trimed
0 tats
0 body piercings

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  04:10:06 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sometimes smooth as a baby's butt, but most of the time short 1/4-1/2"

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/15/2004 04:11:11 AM

symonsez

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  04:10:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ive been shaving for about 6 years on and off. It started as a trimming that got out of hand. The end result? I liked the look and I liked the feeling. Nowadays I hardly shave anymore since it only lasts for a few days so I tweeze it every other month or so. Does it hurt? In some area yes but think its worth it since it results in a super smooth feeling which lasts for a couple of weeks. You cant feel anything but skin, even going against the grain. Ive also gotten faster at it since it takes me a little over an hour and a half to do it. The only thing I hate about it is the regrowth window where you just cant do anything since its growing back but still underneath the skin.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  04:15:36 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Tweeze? Geeze! ! ! !
Holy Cow, I don't think I could do that!

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/15/2004 04:24:24 AM

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  06:37:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks sheri and Irishred, I did start from Pg. 1 but I feel they never fully covered NAIR. They said it might burn but might not. One reply said she had not used it in 10 Yrs and did not remember. Another started the intern / extern deal and no one ever clearly gave a good or bad on it. On a scale of 1 to 10 Did the people that have tried things like NAIR how would you rate it?

Edited by - hillbilly on 01/15/2004 06:43:19 AM

bobbyh
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  07:07:51 AM  Show Profile  Send bobbyh an AOL message  Send bobbyh a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have to tell you hillbilly that I have used NAIR in the past.It will remove the hair easily but it left the area raw for a couple of days and I don't know if it is just me or not but the hair was growing back two days later.The best thing I've found is Nad's no heat wax. Yes it does hurt the first few times till you get used to it but I don't have to use it but about once a month.Hope that helps you out and Yall come back and see us ya hear.

HI THERE FROM BOBBYH

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  07:08:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hillbilly;

Nair was popular for women removing hair from their legs several years ago, but a lot of people had sensative issues with the product.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.05 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved