Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 482 ]  [ Total: 482 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  04:09:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shaving is definitely not for everyone. Its good to have some variety out there, its what makes life interesting.

Dare to be Bare

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  05:15:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bare in the Desert;

I agree with you. I have been talking with some people from the UK and they have a club there where everyone has to be smooth to join. I would hate to see naturism/nudism split just over being smooth or natural.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  06:20:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Happycouple,

I have to agree wtih you... Being smooth does make "private times" feel more pleasant and it does generally feel better.

Melissa,

I guess its more about fashion than anything else... I guess its the same reason people get tattoos and piercings. Tho' shaving is a lot less painful and less permanent... Give it ago and see what you think.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  06:26:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa;

Shaving does add something to the feeling during "private" times", and it is more comfortable and a more free feeling. But like most have said, its what you feel comfortable with. The only way you will ever know is to try it.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  06:31:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kim,

I'm more curious about the method. I saw some type of hair removal foam adverised yesterday. Does it actually work? Is it better than shaving?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  06:38:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Never tried any of that stuff, or waxing, Ouch! Lady Schick, and shave gell has always worked for me, and a splash of skin so soft. What most people have against shaving is you have to shave constantly like guys do their face, it itches too bad if you let it grow out.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  06:44:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kim,

I'm left wondering how the hair removal foam actually works... Does it burn the hair off??? Sounds painful!!!

Saying that I was discussing the Brazillian wax with a few of the girls the other day. They claimed that it was only really painful the first time they had it done. After that they claim its quite painless... I'm still not game enough to get the back-sack-and-crack wax... Ouch!!!

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  06:50:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity;

There are some hair removal products on the market, like nair, but a lot of the time people have reations to it. I assume the foam works the same way.

Your braver than I am if your going to have a wax job like that. It would hurt almost as bad as the Hepatitis A & B shots.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  06:55:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kim,

Nooooooo.... Remember the Hep shots WILL NOT hurt... Keep telling me that and I'll start believing it.

As for Nair, you'd be pleased to know that its actually an Aussie product. Developed by a mother whose daughter had a lot of excess body hair. She couldn't stand to have her daughter go thru that much pain so she invited Nair... Impressive huh!

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  07:01:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess Aussies have tougher skin than most. I thought it was developed to remove hair from hides before they were tanned, but I learned something.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  07:07:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I saw a report on a current affairs program they interviewed the mother and daughter.

I'm still curious about how the foam stuff works... I might buy some tomorrow and give it ago.... Gulp! :)

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

vcvcpt
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  10:47:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spont,

I'll be awaiting your report on that foam. I've seen the commercials but never believed it. Let me know if it actually works.

Fred3
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  10:57:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fred3 an ICQ Message  Send Fred3 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Make sure to let us all know how the foam workes, and what brand you try.

No shoes, no clothes: no problem.

natureisone
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  3:53:51 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natureisone's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi My wife and i have been shaving our pubic region for years and find it alot better in summer months,she only left a landing strip at first then went the whole total smooth look.She will never go back to hair again as she likes the bold look.My saying is why hide such a nice flower behind an ugly bush,but thats just me,and i just rather be smooth all over as it looks tidy.Might also try the shaving foam and see how it goes.
Well thats my say.
Regards

Natureisone

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  4:02:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great saying mate,i love it

Naturally KIWI

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved