Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 262 ]  [ Total: 262 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Nude Beach Trip Reports
 Oval Beach, Saugatuck, MI
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: OREGON-Rooster Rock State Park & Collins Beach Topic Next Topic: Update on San Onofre beach in California??
Page: of 3

djbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  2:26:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Here's the map I made, if anyone's still wondering where this place is. The caretaker who used to look after the Dennison Property is a local photographer who has been featured in various art galleries in the area, etc - quite good work he does. His website is here: http://www.swobodaimages.com/index.html -- I don't know if he's into the whole nudist thing though, so be cool if you contact him :p

slick214
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2009 :  11:06:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
as anyone been out to the clothing optional area this weekend? Was is the status for this season?

Tim Priest

Posted - 05/26/2009 :  2:48:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slick214

as anyone been out to the clothing optional area this weekend? Was is the status for this season?

Hey Everyone.... GREAT news... I just email confirmation from Ted that everything is the same. All is a go... Enjoy

Laibach

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  6:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My girlfriend and I just spent the afternoon there. We had a wonderful experience. The caretaker was very nice and was more then happy to give us information and tell us where to go. He was open and to the point about nude sunbathing, so we really felt comfortable. It wasn't the sunniest day so there were probably only 8 or 10 people there. It was a great time so anyone in the area should definitely come and enjoy. Its only 5 bucks and a short walk, well worth it.

bucknekkid

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  8:45:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, that's great news. I hope to make it out there soon and meet some of you nekkid Michiganders.

nakedalot

Posted - 06/30/2009 :  11:10:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a nudist and love being naked, and love my body, and like to show it off, and no tans lines of course! I was interested in going to this c/o beach area north of oval beach. but have no idea really how to go about getting there, wouldnt mind a guide, or someone whos been there b-4. I really dont wanna go alone. I can get to Oval beach. but from there on.....dont really wanna walk out there alone.

can any one help..?

is this area open this year?

Jay Stewart

Posted - 07/01/2009 :  10:39:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it's open and very cool...i'd be happy to show anyone the way

nakedalot

Posted - 07/03/2009 :  12:38:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats kool, I just think having someone show me where its at. so the next time i can just go alone. I just dodnt wanna wip it out in the wrong area....LOL! I'm glad theres a place like this to go, I love walking arround out side, woods, or whereever naked. I'm very open about myself and other things as well. A perfect place to be on a hot day.

swmichguy

Posted - 07/03/2009 :  5:53:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone heading out there for the Fourth of July (tomorrow)? New to this, so thought I'd check to see if anyone from the group is going to be there tomorrow. I'll probably head up for the afternoon.

birthdaysuiter

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  3:49:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, summer is just around the corner...are the dunes nude again this year?

BiMWMtop56

Posted - 05/30/2010 :  3:11:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was there yesterday (Saturday 5/29/10) after 4pm. I didn't see anyone collecting money or where to really go but there were lots of folks on the public beach and several gay ones too. I'll go back to Oval beach. Really hope the nude area opens. Somebody tell me if I need to be more agressive going around or through the fence? It was posted to stay out but I did see trails and break points in the fence. I just didn't see anyone coming or going inside.

Pat
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2010 :  6:49:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is no legal nude beach in Michigan, Turtle Lake resort has a nice little beach on a small inlet to Turtle Lake.

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2010 :  8:25:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pat - you are so right. Anyone with a cell phone can call the police. Fine is $500. Plus probably one night in jail.

ETrainer
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  5:09:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone been out there since May? Is it open yet for the nudist lifestylers? I'm finding it difficult to be a social nudist and a lot of that is due to the price that resorts charge in MI. There are two resorts but I can't bring myself to pay so much to go c/o. The beach would be a much more cost effective method and less pressure I think.

Be safe! Be bare!

ETrainer
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2010 :  07:37:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been out there a few times now and it seems that the pay-to-play establishment in the dunes has disbanded. The dunes a now part of a nature trail system. Is anyone aware of what lead to the closing of this private nude area?

Be safe! Be bare!

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: OREGON-Rooster Rock State Park & Collins Beach Topic Next Topic: Update on San Onofre beach in California??  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved