Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 195 ]  [ Total: 195 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Absolute agony.......
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: The Body Bare Shaver Topic Next Topic: finally some good shaving tips  

imbw

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  11:51:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a guy who recently decided to shave his legs. When I was done, I found that my legs were almost solid red with bumbs, and the irritation was unbearable. Over the next few days, I tried various lotions including one made by a dermatologist specifically formulated to get rid of razor bumps. It provided minimal relief. Over the past week, the pain has pulsed between really itchy and too agonizing to function with. My shaving method seemed fine: I soaked my legs in warm water first. I had to shave in different directions and sometimes shave twice over the same area, because my leg hair grows in inconsistent directions. But I don't see how these innocent flaws could have caused my legs to go up in flames for the next week or more. Some help?

beachlover492000
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  2:59:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I found being shaved uncomfortable when I first tried it years ago and then made it a permanent regular ritual a couple of years ago. The most discomfort for me came during the re-growth period. During that couple of weeks it seemed that every hair found a spot to get caught in fabric.

If you legs have been covered with hair for most of your life, the exposure of your skin to clothing and everything else can be a shock. Over time I found that those sensations receded to the point where I hardly notice them. But for the first couple of months it was definitely more comfortable to be nude than anything else.

As for your situation, I’d try some aloe to moisturize the skin to relieve the itch. It also might help you wore shorts as much as possible to keep the cloth from pulling on the short hairs and making the situation worse. You also might try some of the bikini lotions. I’ve never used them, but some people say they work.

It could be that your hair is just too thick and coarse for shaving. I’ve know people who have said they have a lot of trouble with ingrown hairs and bumps. I’ve been lucky in that regard. I find I have more trouble with bumps when I don’t keep myself shaved smooth.

I hope this helps.

Previous Topic: The Body Bare Shaver Topic Next Topic: finally some good shaving tips  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.1 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved