Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 164 ]  [ Total: 164 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever googled your nudist i.d ???
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Dealing With Nudity in the Home Topic Next Topic: Nudist Privacy? Drone On
Page: of 2

Fulldraw
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  09:38:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW!!! Big Brother is truly watching. I found 29 pages, most of it was related to archery as that is where the term came from but there were hits on pages 13 & 23 that sent to this web-site on a response gave and a response I gave on another forum.
Yes, Big Brother is watching.

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  10:12:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... Can't decide whether, for google protection, to change my naturist nickname to Bush, Clinton, Beckam, or maybe Falwell...

Edited by - agde on 12/17/2007 10:17:23 PM

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2007 :  09:30:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes I have googled me. Shame on me! Live and learn.

Best Wishes, Jim

b4dger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2007 :  03:14:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I googled my ID yesterday and as a lot of you have reported found most of my posts on a couple of forums to which I belong. Very spooky indeed.

Spread the word.. nude is best. Bob..

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2007 :  12:41:35 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've Googled my nickname too. It came up with lots of my posts from here. I've had friends who are curious do it too, to find this site and see what I, nudism and the site are all about.

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2008 :  12:18:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I never tried it so I just did and got 237 hits on all of the nudist sites I visit, mostly my 360 blog.

I also googled my full name and got my nudist site as the second hit after my resume.

cool.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
Web:http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html
Nudist Blog: http://360.yahoo.com/vealj

inudist
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2008 :  9:13:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit inudist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow, I also did that recently and I also found posts I made on this site, a small website I made, others with the same screen name and even a couple of other unsavory sites. Yikes!

One must certainly be careful using your real name associating you with anything someone may want to use against you some day. It is amazing what kind of info is easily available in the internet.

inudist

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2008 :  4:33:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was aware that eventually my ID would make a blip at Google from this place. I didn't care, and I still don't. Though there are things I don't just brazenly blurt out, I don't have any secrets, either. If someone finds me here by snooping around, I would hope they stuck around for a second to read the discussions. It might make for an interesting conversation the next time I saw them, if they ever brought the subject up.
On the other hand, my ID doesn't contain my real name, and it's unlikely a potential employer would think to find out my internet nickname and use it to do a search. My friends might, but . . . they're my friends.

Actually, I just searched for Phydeau, and the third link on the page will take you to my deviantART page that has a thumbnail of a nude self-portrait drawing. They'd more than know I was a nudist if they took that route. :P

Edited by - Phydeau on 09/24/2008 4:38:19 PM

emwavehunter
$ Supporter

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  6:37:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The response I received was for three sites, plus my own. No worries, though.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2008 :  7:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fortunately, Warmskin has many other associations with commercial products, and they have drowned me out in that way. 36 google pages and not a mention of me, and here I thought I had come up with an all new, original name. So much for my gift of originality!! Haha

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." James Madison

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/03/2008 :  08:43:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sure most people have googled their own name at some time or other. I have a rather unusual last name, or so I thought, but google turns up dozens of people with my name across the US, including some who are quite accomplished as artists or physicians or business moguls.

At first I was surprised at the number, but then I had the urge to email them and say hello ... lol ... I didn't, though.

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2008 :  10:58:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I found a bunch of people with my real name too, much to my surprise (although it's not an unusual name.) I had gotten in touch with one or two some years back. I wanted to have a convention and volunteered to make up the name tags. Never happened though.

Edited by - nudeisbetter on 12/03/2008 10:59:04 AM

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2016 :  07:50:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never saw this topic before but I found a clothing line when I googled my site name. Really? Clothing?http://www.free2beclothing.com/about.html

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Dealing With Nudity in the Home Topic Next Topic: Nudist Privacy? Drone On  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved