Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 222 ]  [ Total: 222 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 EPILATORS
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: woman why do nudism without hair??? Topic Next Topic: Shaving your own pubies 101
Page: of 3

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  06:05:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anybody know anything about this thing?

www.nevershaveagain.com/info.aspx

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2007 :  3:36:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been using the Braun silk-epil for four years. I just got my second Braun a few months ago. It's got a few extas, but basically the same machine.

I use it to remove hair everywhere except the scrotum. I tried many times, but the scrotum skin is just too thin.

It does take the body some time to get used to the epilator and the first few times are painful, but after a few months, it is no problem at all. Just start out slow and easy. I'd suggest the upper pubes 1st. When you get the hang of it , then you can use it anywhere, including the penis, pits etc, but again, not your scotum.

Chic

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2007 :  7:21:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Chic except that I do use it on my scrotum. The thing to remember is to take the removable guid off. If you leave it on you have the chance of catching skin between the roller and the guide. That might hurt but the machine will stop. I speak from experience. The way to use it on your scrotum is the make the skin as flat as possible and applying only light pressure with the epilator. YOu will not get every hair, but you will get most of them. I use the tweezers for the rest. I have been using the epilator for several years. My chest,stomach and pubic mound stay hairfree for months. My legs and arms for weeks. I only have to do my scrotum every couple of months.

Sunnedbuns
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2008 :  12:23:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've noticed that there are several new Epilators on the market now, including a water proof version from Panasonic. Has anyone tried any of these new models or have any recomendations on the the best model to buy for overall use for a man?

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2008 :  4:49:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
EPILATOR .... Sounds like a medieval torture device to me.

Diger

ETrainer
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2008 :  10:07:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sunnedbuns

I've noticed that there are several new Epilators on the market now, including a water proof version from Panasonic. Has anyone tried any of these new models or have any recomendations on the the best model to buy for overall use for a man?

I just ordered the new Panasonic model you may be referring to. After using it I will let you know how it works. I have never used an epilator before so it should be an interesting experience; torture perhaps. Hopefully not!

Be safe, be bare!

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/20/2008 :  1:32:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smoothy

I agree with Chic except that I do use it on my scrotum. The thing to remember is to take the removable guid off. If you leave it on you have the chance of catching skin between the roller and the guide. That might hurt but the machine will stop. I speak from experience.

I broke several teeth off the gear that runs mine . Had to replace it after 6 months. I also have a problem with bleeding. Maybe I am just too hairy but, I am using mine almost every day. Seems like a new bunch of hairs seem to pop up every day. I still like the silk epil better than shaving. Some of you have been at this a lot longer.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

CAPTAIN_JAMES
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2008 :  12:24:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My question is; do I need to shave my entire body and then wait until the stubble starts to appear in a few weeks, or could I use my regular hair clippers with around a 3 or 4 guide, or do I just start yanking out the hairs full length with the Epilator? My pubes are VERY long and thick, as well as the hair on my legs and chest. That is when I haven't shaved in a few months, like over the winter. But this summer I'd like to be as smooth as possible.

Edited by - CAPTAIN_JAMES on 01/21/2008 3:20:05 PM

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2008 :  4:44:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have tried an Epilator and found it rather vicious to use. I have reverted to the good old fashioned MACH3 razor. Yes, I have to use it more often but the finish is much better.

Tuffers

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/21/2008 :  10:30:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CAPTAIN_JAMES

My question is; do I need to shave my entire body and then wait until the stubble starts to appear in a few weeks, or could I use my regular hair clippers with around a 3 or 4 guide, or do I just start yanking out the hairs full length with the Epilator? My pubes are VERY long and thick, as well as the hair on my legs and chest. That is when I haven't shaved in a few months, like over the winter. But this summer I'd like to be as smooth as possible.

I would trim it short first. Start with someplace that the skin is taut like your chest or legs. GOOD LUCK!

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

ETrainer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/18/2008 :  7:02:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The wet/dry Panasonic works very well. It is a bit painful using it the first time, but when you go over that area a month later, it is not as painful. I have found that my chest is actually more sensitive than lower abdominal/pubic area. I do enjoy the smooth results though. :)

Be safe! Be bare!

likin clean

Posted - 03/07/2008 :  3:07:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried the Braun once. Never again, too much pain.

caligula

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  7:46:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My Experience with a Braun.

I have being shaving for quite a few years now and after the initial ingrown hairs and spots it was working fine for me. Apart from having to shave all the time. Pretty much one day after shaving I had stubble. I dont shave everything but I do shave my chest, stomach, groin including testicles and penis as well as my ass.

Thought I would try the epilator. Looks relatively innocent and quite friendly. How wrong was I!! Started with my chest. worked very well as far as the hair removal goes. Quite painful where it was at its hairiest, that being around my nipples. By this point I was starting to sweat.

Moved lower now and started on my stomach. Not too bad similar to my chest and again the result was very good. Still sweating. Now it was time to grab the bull by the horns so to speak!! FYI I was circumsized as a child and as a result of this I have a lot of hairs well up the shaft of my penis. Well they have to go.

I grabbed my penis and pulled it down to make the skin taught and began with the epilator at the end of my penis and worked down the shaft to where my pubic hair was at its thickest and onto my stomach. Was it painful? Absolutely!! I fitted the guard which was specifically for sensitive areas although as far as i could see all this did was limit the area to be attacked and therfor would mean the whole operation would take longer.Removed the guard and continued. Got about half way through and then began to feel sick. Yes I do mean physically sick and my legs were feeling a bit shaky. I know I am a wimp. Took a break and went off and a had a cold drink and composed myself. I said to myself that I could not stop now with only one half complete. Bye the way I forgot to mention that by this time thier was quite a bit of blood. I thought it was just individual specs where the hairs had been pulled out.

So after my drink and a 10 minute break I went for it. I told myself just forget the pain and go regardless of the pain and get it all done the quicker. This I did. It did involve some clenching of teeth and a lot of pain. However I now had a smooth pubic mound and penis. To go with my stomach and chest. Remember the blood? Well their was still quite a lot so at this point I had a shower. A cold shower, in fact a very cold shower. This appeared to stop any bleeding and hopefully closed the pores etc.

This still left my testicles and ass. Now the testicles were not fun. As soon as you got to the wrinly skin it was difficult. Regardless how I pushed or pulled to keep the skin taught or at least to try and keep the skin taught it was very difficult. I did get the vast majority of them and by this time I reckon I was on an endorphin rush or something because when I went to do my ass it felt almost pleasant. It was certainly an awful lot easier than the testicles and penis. So thier I was all nice and smooth. A bit messy because when I thought the blood was due to the individual hairs being pulled out I was wrong. When it came to the penis shaft and my balls their was more damage. The best way do describe it is like friction burns. Areas of my penis were red as if a very fine layer of skin had been removed. After my second cold shower I thought that was me done and dusted. Put on a pair of loose fitting pants and retired for a few hours of relaxation in front of the TV. I got up to pay a visit to the toilet and when I removed my pants it felt like I had just given my balls a wax. What I mean by that is my pants had stuck to by balls where they had been bleeding. Ouch!! At about the same time I checked myself out in the mirror and I looked like I had some contagious disease. Where every hair had been pulled thier was an obvious red spot.

I decided to retire to bed and see what a nights sleep would do for me. On waking the next morning my penis and balls had scabbed over and was no longer painful. Thier were many small scabs. Obvious red rash had dissapeared although thier was sti

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  12:04:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Been there!!
I did mine over several days. It will not be as painful after this. With the epilator a few hairs spring up at a time. You won't have the stubble. I use my epilaltor almost everyday. If you get a few hairs at a time the PAIN is much less. I do still get some bleeding. The skin on the penis, etc is thiner. Pulling out the hair tends to cause bleeding. The worst should be over.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

caligula

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  3:54:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well tonight I had a second stab with the epilator. This time around I was able to do everywhere with minimal bleeding. Only one small area on my balls. Other than that it was almost pain free and did not take very long. So much better the second time around. Still waiitng to see if I will get a lot of ingrown hairs etc. So far I have had a few spots but nothing too bad. Give it another 4 or 5 days and I will go again.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: woman why do nudism without hair??? Topic Next Topic: Shaving your own pubies 101  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved