Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 221 ]  [ Total: 221 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 considering nudism
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nudity in Dreams... Topic Next Topic: Moving!  

eliteone

Posted - 02/05/2007 :  6:48:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have just joined this website as I am considering the next step, going nude! I have skinny dip, as I am sure most have, but not one for revealing my body parts.

I am trying to understand the concept, what drives the interest, and the environment. First, the O zone, sun block, along with bugs has to be an issue?? I love the out doors, but like to get physically involved. I am having a hard time, seeing myself, swinging an ax, with nothing on but shoes. How about building a deck, wood splinters, nails, screws etc. Or do you take your clothes off, and just hang out? What about the earlier spring, & late nights, how does this make sense? When do you take your clothes off, (in camps) or leave them on.

Then there is the curiosity; first timers like me must be interested in looking? I love people, young & old, but do not want to embarrass them.

Can any one make sensor of these thoughts & emotions?

Sincerely Yours,
Eliteone

pilot
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2007 :  10:19:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
EO...It's more a matter of comfort. The prevailing attitude is that nude is the practical norm. None of us would suggest going without protective garments (e.g. while doing carpentry) or garments to keep warm (it's 5 degrees where we are!) or garments when support is really needed (some athletics, for example) . But all of us--you included--are nude for a brief period each day--shower/bath and when changing clothes. We skinnydip because we can't see the logic in wearing a garment just to be wet, and then having to deal with wearing something wet when we dry off.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  11:11:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To add to what Pilot said:
It's about de-stressing, relaxing, getting back to innocense, going barefoot all over. It's a feel good feeling of not having tight constrictions around me.

Sunscreen and bug spray do little damage to skin, but they can ruin an expensive bathing suit.

I do weed eating wearing sneakers, socks, and lightweight long pants. When I lost my clothes, my common sense stayed.

You have nothing to lose but a great time with good people when you start enjoying social nudism/naturism.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  12:55:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

To add to what Pilot said:
It's about de-stressing, relaxing, getting back to innocense, going barefoot all over. It's a feel good feeling of not having tight constrictions around me.

Sunscreen and bug spray do little damage to skin, but they can ruin an expensive bathing suit.

I do weed eating wearing sneakers, socks, and lightweight long pants. When I lost my clothes, my common sense stayed.

You have nothing to lose but a great time with good people when you start enjoying social nudism/naturism.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Amen!

Cathy

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  12:26:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Check out--> http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1738

Best way to find out is to try it at an AANR resort. See www.AANR.com .

Jimmy D
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  10:30:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a nudist. That dose not mean I strive to be nude in most of my actities. I would not feel the need to be naked to swing an ax other than to be bare-backed. I also am not nude when hiking but will lose the close when I get to a lake or swimhole during a hike. For the most part, I like to be naked at the beach (can you think of a practical reason to have clothes on, a tan body but a bottom that glows in the dark?). Also, I get naked a private parties. There are also resorts and clubs. You will probably find a host of very lovivg and accepting people. A word of warning: as with most circles/lifestyles, there are wolves.

Jimmy D

Previous Topic: Nudity in Dreams... Topic Next Topic: Moving!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved