Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 409 ]  [ Total: 409 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 pubic hair style for men
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Male Brazilian laser hair removal Topic Next Topic: Why not actors?
Page: of 5

Blackbare6
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2007 :  12:39:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Blackbare6 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I started triming my pubes after my 1st daughter was born in 1980 ( my wife was shaved for the birth and I LIKED it ). Fast forward to now, and I shave my head and from the neck down. It helps that I live in a Nudist Camp, and that I have little body hair to begin with. Just a little on my chest and belly. If I didnt shave my legs, you'd never know it. I do have a goatee tho. Now if only I could lose about 40 lbs.
Henry

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2007 :  2:52:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by catbird

I just let the hair grow naturally. Social nudism is accepting each person (body and otherwise) just as he/she is.

As for my face, I just have a mustache.

Naturally, Lester

Here is my update. I have been persuaded and decided to try the smooth look. I have shaved my pubic area and penis and scrotum. I did this figuring that I can later go back to natural look. I used my Norelco electric shaver. Afterwards I put on aftershave lotion. Four days later I find that I like the feel of a shaved pubic area, regardless of whether nude or clothed.

Naturally, Lester

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2007 :  11:42:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You never know if you are going to like something until you try it. Glad you like the new look and feel.
Smoothy

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2007 :  12:19:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the ever growing number of smoothie nudists Catbird. I have been shaving at least my pubic area for at least a year now and I love the feel. I have now done my legs that feels great, especially when applying sunblock to get my tan. Just my arms and back(with the help of Mrs Tuffers) and I will be totally free of hair from the nose downwards

nakedinla
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2007 :  5:03:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I prefer to shave the pubic hair, penis, and scrotum. Keep it shaved about three times weekly while I shower.

HT

beachalive
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  4:16:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like a lot of others here, I shave my penis and scrotum. I have kept the hair above my penis, but keep it trimmed fairly short with a beard-type trimmer. As nudists, our genital areas are out there for all to see, so I think its appropriate for each of us to decide on how or if we wish to trim or style our pubic hair. I have quite coarse pubic hair, and didn't like the look of my penis poking out through this bird's nest. To me, a bare penis and balls just looks and feels better. And from what I have seen on Wreck Beach, the MAJORITY of men there have bare balls, but most have kept the hair above their penises.

alex5

Posted - 11/06/2007 :  12:01:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
after reading a lot about men shaving their pubes (full bush, smooth, and shapes)
i used to have a big bush and i liked it and a while ago i shaved it all off and i was smooth for the first time and i liked that a lot too but i wanted to try shaping my pubes but i was kinda nervous and had no idea what shape and i just felt like i was going to screw it up but thanks to many peoples comments about this subject i finally got the courage and today i am completely smooth for the second time EXCEPT for a triangle shaped patch of hair above my penis
so far, i am loving it...the complete smooth feel was too much for me, my favorite thing was when i let it grow back and i had about 1/4 in to 1/2 in of hair on there
but shaping it is great...i kind of feel like i'm smooth but i also feel like i have a little bit of hair left and not only that but its in the shape of a triangle so i have a cool patch of hair left

i am really happy because for years i have always wanted to do this so thank you all for helping me get the courage to do it
i am very glad i did it

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2007 :  7:29:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alex5

As I stated in previous postings, myself and my wife were smooth the entire Summer. As soon as Labor Day arrived we decided to let it grow back in for the winter.

At our annual Halloween Party, it had grown back enough for each of us to be a "bright copper blond" compliments of "Ferria"!!!!

We will allow it to grown long for the winter months, and enjoy surprising each other with diff. shades!!!

Probably for Christmas we will be "Pearl Blond" or "Snow White"!!!

Just remember. we ae here for a short time, so let's all have a good time!!!!

Cookie

alex5

Posted - 11/07/2007 :  10:38:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cookie,

I am glad that you and your wife have so much fun changing the color of your pubes, that sounds like a lot of fun. I don't know if I am ready to do that yet but I'm sure that sooner or later I will try it. But it really does sound like fun changing the colors for different holidays and seasons.
Because I am here for such a short time I will be sure to take advantage of it and I will be trying tons of new pubic hair styles to be sure that there isn't anything that I die knowing that I didn't do, or at least attempt.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2007 :  11:35:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alex:

My wife and I have been doing this for over 9 years, and it is so much fun. We have a group of nudist friends, and they have joined the fun.

During the summer months we are able to enjoy the outdoors at our fav. site here in New England area, but when the winds blow, and he snow starts falling, we have some wonderful theme parties. Thus, we see a lot of surprises!

Just last month we had a Halloween Party, and it seemed everyone was a "bright orange"!!!

Our next get together will be for Xmas, that should be intersting.

I know that myself and Mrs. Cookie are going to be "platnium blonde" for the holidays, and watch out for Valentines Day!!!

Trust us, you will enjoy it!!

It is a lot of fun!!!!!!

Cookie

Fulldraw
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2007 :  09:24:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love it on the lady's but they don't have much hair any where else and it looks great. I would have to shave my whole body would have a big bright circle.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  09:40:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right now, we are comp. shaved for the Summer!!

Since we are both retired, we are able to take our time, and shave smooth every day!!

Come Labor Day, we will let it grow back for the cold winter months!!

Rememeber, we are not here for a long time, so let's have a good time!!!

Cookie

Nude_Terag
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  5:38:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont even know how to, when i try to shave it, it ends up looking bad, and that whole area hurts a bit, i assume i need to trim it first, but i dont bother, i guess im just lazy.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  8:11:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Nude:

First you have to cut the heavy thick hair that you may have cut it as short as you can.

Then I suggest that you soak in a nice hot tub for about 20 minutes.

Purchase the best razor that you can find, don't go cheap!!!!

I use lots of shaving cream, and then my wife and I will decide as to what shape or design, that we want.

After you have finshed, I swear by J&J Baby Oil, and gently smooth it on all the areas, maybe your wife or friend can help you.

I swear by J&J Baby Oil!!!

Wait a few days, and then repeat the process, and soon your skin in that area will get the idea of what is going on.

We shave from Mem. Day to Labor Day!! We shave every day, and enjoy immensely. Many of our friends do the same, but come Labor Day, we start letting it grow back, and enjoy the "full bush" for the winter.

Hope this info will assist you on your journey.

Remember, we are here for only a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

earlash1
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2008 :  08:50:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit earlash1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Started shaving pubes two years ago. Going smooth from the neck down for the summer.

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Male Brazilian laser hair removal Topic Next Topic: Why not actors?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved