Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 283 ]  [ Total: 283 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Society And Culture: Nudism Around The World
 Religion And Nudism
 Religious Leaders As Nudists?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Wikipedia: Clothing begets violence Topic Next Topic: How do I join Christian Naturists SIG?  

runningbare
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  3:26:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I'm curious to know if there are any full-time religious leaders (pastors, priests, or rabbis) or worship leaders among our members. Surely there must be a few. If so, are you a social nudist or a home nudist only? Does your congregation know that you are a nudist? How did they react when they found out? If they do not know, what do you think their reaction would be if they did find out? Do you care if they find out or not? Where can you go to practice your nudism in a social setting if you do not want word to get out in your community that you are a nudist? Thanks - I'm looking forward to your responses.

Runningbare

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  6:14:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Runningbare, There are several religious leaders in our nudist community: Cheef Dan does have a congregation as far as I know in the Phila. area. I do not remember if they are aware of his lifestyle. I have a friend/club member in the Midwest who is also a minister and in fact, advertises in the "Bulletin" that he's willing to travel to perform marriages. Again, I know not if his congregation is aware.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Pat
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2006 :  11:38:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
People from all walks of life are nudists including Holy ones. My good friends a Methodist minister & his wife have all over tans. His current flock doesn't know this but most his long time friends do. When I found out It just gave me more reason to join in on the fun & freedom that being nude brings.

Pat

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2006 :  11:47:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have a Minister active as the number two guy at Phi Nu, under the name of "Cheef."

tucsonnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2006 :  09:45:31 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tucsonnude's MSN Messenger address  Send tucsonnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I know of a pagan org in Houston. They worship nude. I know too of an org in VT that has it's leaders who are nudists as well. I heard and read about a christian nudist camp and how the fundelmentalists were all up in arms. Maybe I should rejoin the Methodist church Pat.

runningbare
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  12:32:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I appreciate the comments I have received so far from our members, but I was really hoping some of our religious leaders themselves would post a response. These are serious questions that I would like to have answered. Come on, guys, let me hear from you!

Runningbare

natman55
Forum Member

Posted - 09/28/2006 :  2:18:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At [deleted re: photos of minors] we have a large percentage of our members that are active or retired senior pastors, associate pastors or worship leaders, and the numbers appear to be growing.

It is a site where Christian purity in naturism is first and foremost.

Nathan Powers

"Be Naked but don't Sin."

rhinoguy

Posted - 06/14/2008 :  7:52:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually, I am a minister. However, my congregation doesn't know that I am a nudist. In fact I live less than a mile from a terrific resort. However, I don't go there because in this small town, people would find out. I have another firend who is a pastor who is very nudist/naturist friendly and has tried it a time or two but hasn't made a habit of social nudism.

Previous Topic: Wikipedia: Clothing begets violence Topic Next Topic: How do I join Christian Naturists SIG?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved