Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 173 ]  [ Total: 173 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 body piercings?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are You A Computer Geek? Topic Next Topic: Swimming in ocean nude
Page: of 10

justusj
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2006 :  8:20:07 PM  Show Profile  Send justusj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Hello ya'll, I would like to hear bout how others feel about body peircings at a nudist camp, do some feel offended or just how to would you reaact to those that have body peircings for their own joyment.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 07/13/2006 7:51:22 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2006 :  9:00:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We don't personally like them for ourselves but they are just as much a part of self expression as shaving ones pubic hair, tattoos and head hair styles.

I look at them and usually wonder if it was painful and what their reasons for having certain parts of their bodies and genitalia pierced was for.

Be aware that some clubs and resorts don't allow certain piercings and/or certain locations of piercings.

Sunny1
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2006 :  10:20:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by justusj

Hello ya'll, I would like to hear bout how others feel about body peircings at a nudist camp, do some feel offended or just how to would you reaact to those that have body peircings for their own joyment.

Hello Justusj!

Interesting topic.. Do people really notice if you have a pleasure piercing? I don't know, never seen one up close and personal, but as long as they're not causing you to have a heated moment, if you know what I mean..., then more power to you.

justusj
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2006 :  10:26:54 PM  Show Profile  Send justusj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
well very true some resorts dont allow it , thats why i wanted to hear from viewers, really to me, if its not advertizing or whatever it should be just as accepted as a tat. they are expressions i believe, and our choices. but thanks to the reply's..

Sunny1
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2006 :  10:50:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

well very true some resorts dont allow it , thats why i wanted to hear from viewers, really to me, if its not advertizing or whatever it should be just as accepted as a tat. they are expressions i believe, and our choices. but thanks to the reply's..

Honestly, you should do what comes natural.. I agree with you 100%

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2006 :  03:08:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have observed two ladies with dicreet genital piercings at Phi Nu events.

No one talked about it or seemed to pay them any attention.

Nothing wrong with that.

But this forum thread duplicates several others with the same theme.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2006 :  3:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know in our travels to diff. clubs and resorts, we have seen many types of piercings.
Years ago my wife dared me to get my navel pierced, and one day I came home and "Surprise"!
Then one Sat. afternoon, we were visiting Boston, and we saw a piercing shop, and she decided to have her navel pierced.

She loved it because she can purchase some nice 14 kt gold pieces. Since then she has had nipples pierced and once again she is able to get some nice 14 kt gold jewelry.

We are hear only for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Aussienudedude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2006 :  03:50:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Over hear in Perth Western Australia piercings have basically become part of the nudist lifestyle. Nearly every nudist club that you go to now you will find lots of nudists with piercings.

Male genital body piercings are such a common thing now that most people don't even both to take any notice any more. I have my nipples pierced but that is as far as it will go for me as I cant ever imagine myself going and getting a Prince Albert. Ouch.!!

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2006 :  10:18:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

The word offended and its derivatives should be struck from the language. Its function is to eliminate free speech and activity. Being a huge bigot, body piercings on a beautiful woman may be appealing, on an ugly man, ugly.

Best Wishes, Jim

JustJim
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2006 :  3:03:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The resort I attend has recently revised their stance on body piercings to allow nipple piercing. I have not seen genital piercings there which I am thankful for....not that I am offended by it...just prefer not to have that painful image in my mind when I'm trying to relax.
I realize it's a "thing of the times" and getting more and more popular...and I further realize that I'm from the "old school" and becoming more and more a "minority" due to age. However, my personal opinion is I really can't quite figure out the allure of appearing as though you fell naked into a large fishing tackle box.

JustJim

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2006 :  08:43:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I see piercings to be the same as tattoos. Personal expression.

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

kissedbyfire

Posted - 07/13/2006 :  4:03:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yipes, I hope people with modifications arn't looked down upon since I have both tattoos and piercings. I can understand some of the genital piercings because certian ones do stand out and will draw the eyes if your not use to seeing them, but others? Some people do choose to get a certian tattoo or piercing as a way of celebrating, or marking a new phase in their life. Often times people feel they're altering their body to match their spirit.

And to answer your question, certian piercings do hurt, others you don't feel a thing. I've had piercings where I didn't even feel the needle pass through, but they had a horrible deep ache nonstop for at least a week and the healing can often times last over 6 months. Others hurt, but the healing was a walk in the park. Even when pain is involved it's only a split second. Often times the healing is worse than the process of. Tattos hurt as well but the level depends on the location. The ones I've had, they hurt, but it was tollerable and again, the healing was worse than the process of.

In regards to falling through a tackle box, I agree, some people take it too far, but if you have a good piercer, he'll tell you what looks good and when your going too far with things. Body mod can actually enhance IF it's done right, but sadly most people don't achieve that.

Reading this makes me a bit nervous, I guess it's a good thing I took out my nipple piercings.

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2006 :  4:46:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tend to ascribe to FireProf's view on the matter, live and let live (so long as the jewelry is not such as to blind you when the wearer walks by). But I have a difficult time understanding why one needs to pierce themself to express something?

Perhaps it is akin to why one initially decides to doff their clothes and go nude?

In a different branch of these forums, Cheri noted: "Nudist philosophy is about accepting people for who they are and (it is) not (about) showing off their body parts."
If you have to exhibit exotic piercings, are you doing something outside nudity?

SingingSabre
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2006 :  01:34:04 AM  Show Profile  Send SingingSabre an AOL message  Send SingingSabre an ICQ Message  Click to see SingingSabre's MSN Messenger address  Send SingingSabre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have a number of piercings and they aren't for exhibiting. They just happen to be located on my body where clothes hide them.

Sadly, there are some members of this forum that cannot accept me for me, which includes my piercings.

"Son, crying in your milk is bad enough. Crying in your hot fudge sundae is just disgusting." R.A. Heinlein.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2006 :  01:47:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kissedbyfire
Reading this makes me a bit nervous, I guess it's a good thing I took out my nipple piercings.

I really don't think you've got anything to worry or be nervous about. You seem to be on the same playing field as those we've seen at clubs, beaches and resorts that just blend in.

It's obviously up to you, but I'd put your nipple piercings back in if you'd rather and not worry about that. I'd have to say that a very large percentage of women at these places have nipple piercings and have not encountered any flack.

Edited by - FireProf on 07/14/2006 01:48:25 AM

Ace
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2006 :  09:27:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ace's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think it's funny how we are open minded as nudists but some are bothered by a body piercing???

Page: of 10 Previous Topic: Are You A Computer Geek? Topic Next Topic: Swimming in ocean nude  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.65 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved