Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 192 ]  [ Total: 192 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Answering door nude.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble
Page: of 18

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  03:29:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Answering the door nude.

If one greets callers sans clothes, are you subconsciously wanting others to see you nude? Is blindly answering the door naked a form of exhibitionism? Is this a bit like walking round the block late at night naked a buzz creating act, that buzz being the risk of others "catching you"?

Rod

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  6:35:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beware Of the DOG! Common sign around letting one know your 4 legged best friend is on Duty.
I'm sure the dog isn't ashamed its a Dog nor does it care what others think. If people know your a Nudist and proud of it, they'll understand because Nudists enjoy Go n NUDE.
The old, they may be offended , they,ll think your nuts, ect. ect. ect. the Laws , their rights and your own, hiding in a closet and terrified someone might find out the secret.
I have to say theres a lot of Exhibtionists ,maybe they'll think that or worse, Who Cares What they think? 75 years of Nudism in North America and the attitudes are changing and the numbers are rising or is it just people being proud and Unashamed of the fact wholesome social Nude recreation is not a Crime. Some might think it is , Too BAD, may be they'll see the light one day and enjoy it too!!

go n nude

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  04:00:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bold words go n nude & I hope you are right. Places like Germany are way ahead of the U.K. & maybe the U.S. in regards to the nude in society & they are still a long way off your superb dream.

Rod

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  4:26:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A couple of weeks ago I opened my front door completely nude to get my dailey newspaper. My new female neighbor across the way and her friend, whom she was greeting, saw me. Nothing has been said to me since by either her or her husband. Maybe they just couldn't believe their eyes.

Chic

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  05:32:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought I'd report back on the impact of the doorbell sign I put up at my US residence after creating it for this forum. During August, the doorbell rang a couple dozen times, about two-thirds being delivery people like the postman, FedEx or UPS. The same delivery people (two women and two men) tend to always serve our route, and from the beginning they always rang twice. (I know it sounds like a Jack Nicholson movie!) Of the non-delivery people, including pollsters, neighbors, evangelicals, etc, about half rang twice, including one mother-daughter neighbor who expressed surprise when I answered the door clothed! Overall, that means about four out of five people, not knowing what gender or age person would answer, were ok to interact with a non-clothed person. Footnote: the missionaries rang once -- I would have talked to them had they rung twice!

tucsonnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2007 :  1:40:57 PM  Show Profile  Click to see tucsonnude's MSN Messenger address  Send tucsonnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
laws dictate if we answer the door nude or not. Intent is hard to prove. Being seen nude or thinking that answering the door nude is exhbitionistic is far from my mind. Like others I just like to be nude. I wish I could just continue my life nude but can't. A sign of somekind is nothing more than a warning or information. Just like the dog sign that go n nude mentioned. All too often it is someone who is offended..oh gracious me my...and files suit. Then depending on the anti nudity law it is pretty much forgotten (fined) or it goes into more depth and one gets put on the sex offender registry.

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2007 :  8:21:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudist Resorts/ clubs and Legal clothes optional beaches, also have signs warning the public at large they will encounter Nudists.
Hopefully they won't end up in courts and become hidden sex offender Havens. Proving one is truely a Nudist and is not intent on offending anybody will help greatly, your not cutting the lawn au natural, you didnot know they would trespass on your property and disregard the sign and you were expecting Nudist tolerant friends and family.And are sorry they suffered such a trauma which hopefully they might get over. Respectfully answer your door as you wish and choose and dont be offended if someone answers there door nude.

go n nude

nakedinla
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2007 :  08:35:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It depends upon the circumstance; yes, intent does have to do with it. Fair warning may be a smart move. Use caution when when answering the door. Just my one cent worth.

HT

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  11:03:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oz- just in case you havn't seen this thread. Though you might be interested.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Edited by - Balto Bob on 01/26/2008 11:06:56 AM

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  12:16:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As many others have declared...I too slip on a pair of shorts to answer the door. However..in my apt..I have a front door...and a patio door....which I know from observation.one can not see into my apt...during the day. The darkness within..and the brightness outside...makes it impossible for my passing neighbors to see me sitting at the computer in the nude. On a week day.....was in the laundry room just down the courtyard from my patio....just loaded into the last dryers....my textiles....and a neighborlady from across the courtyard....just started her washers. For what ever reason....she felt the need to come and tell me my driers...had just stopped. She walked right up to my screened door....not a word from her.didnt knock...just pressed her face to the screen...to look in. Her shadow got my attention....I turned in my chair just as she managed to see me in the corner of my living room. She saw me nude..but did not step back from the doorscreen...just calmly stated my driers were done....and stood there looking. I got up walked to the door......she watched intently.....and I thanked her for her consideration. I was pleased that it seemed to be a very natural act....on both our parts.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  9:47:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always slip on a tee shirt that come just below my buttock laying nearby if i'm not wearing it,and will answer the door or even go get the mail in it but will be bottomless,going out the back door i'm a little more carefree and usually naked or may be wearing a shorter tee shirt,but I consider it to be my little domaine.

karen1963
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2008 :  2:56:02 PM  Show Profile  Send karen1963 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It would be nice if society was tolerant enough of nudity so that I wouldn't have to go to the trouble of covering myself in my own home, but just to avoid any trouble I will put a robe on.

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  12:33:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wise move Karen. You never can be sure just who is knocking on your door and it really does make sense to be careful. I suppose it's okay if you have a spy hole in the door but even then better slip something on, and, after all you can soon slip out of it once the door is closed behind you. I love to be nude all the time if possible but our front door is too exposed to the street even though we do have a spy hole. One day we might all be able to dress as we please on our own property regardless of the nearness of the public streets etc but I doubt if it will happen soon.

Rod

tuatara
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  6:09:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm nude most of the time, since it's Summer here, but I don't answer the door nude. It could be problematic. It's weird and somewhat disturbing to read some of your US contributors. How do you manage to survive in a country which is so hung-up about sex and nudity and yet so blase about gun ownership, and what people do with them.

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  8:16:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my naked gun....as never done anyone harm

Page: of 18 Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.85 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved