Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 428 ]  [ Total: 428 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Answering door nude.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble
Page: of 18

BareDevil1
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2006 :  01:37:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My doors normally stay open as do my windows. It's too warm here to have them closed, I hate the air condition unless it's like a 110 degrees or so and I just love the sunshine flowing trough the house. I have a sign on the front lawn saying "practacing nudist inside" so anytime anyone comes to the door, they can't say they were shocked or surprised.Besides I never heard of anyone being arrested for being caught naked in thier own home.

Actually, I enjoy being seen naked. Of course, my family and neighbors have seen me naked many times. My sister sometimes brings her friends and her boyfriend over just so they can look. Resently she told me that her boyfriend told her he hoped I wasn’t embarrassed by him seeing me naked. She told him I wasn’t and that I just enjoyed being humiliated by my nakedness in front of everyone. God, I love being naked!!!

"You know, you could poke sombodies eye out with that thing"

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2006 :  10:43:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BareDevil,

Isn't 57 degrees a bit chilly to be outdoors nude (that's the temp there right now)? It is for me, however by mid-day, you're lucky that the temps wil be in the 70s & 80s all week.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 12/09/2006 10:45:49 AM

CalTom
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2006 :  3:24:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri, it's even chilly down here in Land O' Lakes, Fl. The heaters are on in the Si Como No and only a few brave "polar bears" are out in the deck chairs.

It should warm up on Sunday.

gbanude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2006 :  5:22:19 PM  Show Profile  Send gbanude an AOL message  Send gbanude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BareDevil1

My doors normally stay open as do my windows. It's too warm here to have them closed, I hate the air condition unless it's like a 110 degrees or so and I just love the sunshine flowing trough the house. I have a sign on the front lawn saying "practacing nudist inside" so anytime anyone comes to the door, they can't say they were shocked or surprised.Besides I never heard of anyone being arrested for being caught naked in thier own home.

Actually, I enjoy being seen naked. Of course, my family and neighbors have seen me naked many times. My sister sometimes brings her friends and her boyfriend over just so they can look. Resently she told me that her boyfriend told her he hoped I wasn’t embarrassed by him seeing me naked. She told him I wasn’t and that I just enjoyed being humiliated by my nakedness in front of everyone. God, I love being naked!!!

Just so they can look? lol
Does your sister think you are a show pony? lol

nude_dude_runner
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2006 :  5:29:10 PM  Show Profile  Send nude_dude_runner a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BareDevil1

I wasn’t embarrassed by him seeing me naked. She told him I wasn’t and that I just enjoyed being humiliated by my nakedness in front of everyone. God, I love being naked!!!

Why would they think you are humiliated by being naked? You certainly do not sound as if you could be humiliated by that!

NDR

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2006 :  6:17:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Baredevil1,

No shame in being nude nothing wrong with that. I just wonder about the statement that you enjoy being humiliated by being seen nude by others? It sounds a bit like you are an exhibitionist. I don't answer my door nude as some do unless I know who is on the other side and I am sure they are okay with it. I do live in a remote area and feel free to be outside nude and open the windows etc.

I think as nudity becomes more and more comon in society, and perhaps you have more nude experiences yourself, this desire to flash others may go away. I hope you have many more nude experiences however I think the nude jogging in and around your own home may be risking a bit much but do as you wish it's your life.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

BareDevil1
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  12:50:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To answer your question, Cheri... NO, it's never too chilly to be naked. I wear my feeling of freedom as a sweater!

I am 100% comfortable about being naked around the house EXCEPT when I walk up the stairs leading to the attic above my garage on the side of the house, which just happens to be where some shady guys like to hang out.

I've been seen naked by countless people in my life, but that bothers me when someone looks at me in a really creepy way.

Yes Al, I suppose you could say I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist. Though it's NOT all about getting turned on by flaunting my goodies in front of perfect strangers, it IS about expressing WHO I am and who I AM is a proud nudist telling the world to take me for who I am or stay outta my bussiness.

Being naked is SO liberating!

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  07:43:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only time we open the door nude is when we are having some of our nudist friends over for our monthly party.

During the Winter months I get a kick out of everyone arriving all bundled up with jackets, coats and hats, and within 5 minutes everyone is naked sitting my the fireplaces (we have two)enjoying the warmth.

This afternoon we are having a few friends over to watch "The PATS", and help decorate the Christmas Tree. and we will being doing that in the nude.

Cookie

CalTom
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  08:49:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just walked out to my driveway nude to get the Sunday edition of the Tampa Tribune.

Oh I forgot...I live in a nudist resort. Sorry.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  11:26:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes Al, I suppose you could say I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist. Though it's NOT all about getting turned on by flaunting my goodies in front of perfect strangers, it IS about expressing WHO I am and who I AM is a proud nudist telling the world to take me for who I am or stay outta my bussiness.

Being naked is SO liberating!

Glad to hear it!

I know I have had similar expeiences though as I get older I take less risks. I hope you have many more fun and exciting nude experiences but I also would suggest tempering things with a look toward safety.

Now under the heading of, do as I say not as I do, I myself walked nude down my snow covered drive this morning to get the Sunday paper. Brrrr, more than a tad bit nipply.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  11:31:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a very thought-provoking topic, which I have often considered. I decided that modesty was the better choice for me, but it seems to me that there is a rather small minority of people in the general population who are actually upset or offended by the unexpected appearance of a naked person. I would expect delivery people and door-to-door solicitors to be pretty tolerant of such things, but why risk an unpleasant visit from the authorities? With my luck if I were to answer the door nude there would be a girl scout selling cookies who would then run screaming into the street thereby attracting the attention of the township police. I don't need that kind of attention. I also believe that a nude woman at the door would be much more acceptable then a nude man. One disadvantage of being a male.

Edited by - Bill Bowser on 08/10/2007 5:51:54 PM

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2006 :  1:15:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
One thing I didn't mention is that I have a security screen--one of those heavy steel screen doors--on my front door. In the daytime it is very difficult for someone to see through unless I am practically pressed up against it. Normally I keep that locked with the main front door open. That way I can see who is walking up before they see me and that gives me a moment to grab my towel if necessary.

If I didn't have that screen I don't believe I would just throw open my front door and say "howdy" to whoever was on the other side. That would be asking for trouble I think...

Annie

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  04:38:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in a small apartment and the living room is where I sit and watch T.V or read.Its also the place where you open the front and only door to the apartment,so if so body walks past I often see them,if they were to turn their head well........I am 100% nude and bloody proud of it.But and there is always a but...if someone was to complain I think in this country (Australia) I would be arrested even though I was in my own home naked.
P.S I wont let this stop me from being nude,but maybe answering the door maybe a problem.

Den

Stay nude it aint rude

indi6man
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  06:06:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a pair of boxer shorts lying on a rack at the main door which i normally put on.I am entertaining the idea of stopping that practise since I would still be in my space and hence as per the laws of my country I would not be apprehended as an offender.

In my country of residence a lot of people would be shocked,I don't want to seem rude and hurt their sentiments,but it is such a hassle living in a country where there is no acceptance to nudity.

karan williams

Riftalope
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2006 :  03:47:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Riftalope an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Funny that I read this on a day where I had to answer the door.

This is still my new home, having moved in with a friend, and it's under some remaining repair. I keep a longshirt on a hook back where anyone at the door won't be seeing me put it on. Actually it's a 5XL tee shirt on my XL frame and almost hits my knees. Not quite a moomoo. (mumu? sp.) I have two other longshirts that I've made myself, but they're still packed in storage.

Before I moved I was alone in an appartment where I could use the peep hole and grab the shirt or throw a body towel around me. (Think beach towl with bath towel thickness.) If it was somebody I expected or knew I could open the door nude without showing my body. I only have three friends that actually object to nudity. Maintenance was cool about me putting the towel back on the hook after they entered.

Page: of 18 Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved