Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 141 ]  [ Total: 141 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Answering door nude.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble
Page: of 18

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2017 :  11:07:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Maybe the group should have some stickers made up to go on mail boxes. Instead of "No junk mail" it could say "beware male junk house".
Need to get create for the female of the species.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2017 :  3:15:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You ever look at some of these delivery people and wonder ... "wonder if they are nudists as well." Our mail carrier is a slender female, probably in her early 50's. She's got a pretty incredible tan and it appears not to be the "farmer's" type of tan. I wish I had the guts to just come right out and ask! hahaha

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2017 :  6:23:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey FP...it would be better to have the Prof ask next time.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2017 :  01:20:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahaha ... I would but the postal lady is much friendlier to me than to the Prof! hahahahaha

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2017 :  01:23:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Yep, challenging topic to broach. Maybe just straight our complimenting her great tan and saying you & the Prof don't like tan lines.

Just a thought. SBN.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2017 :  08:00:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Then it's all on you FP! I agree with SBN, just start with a simple compliment on her tan and let it go from there. People who like tans...like to talk about them. Then if the conversion takes the right course, either she or you can drop in the "no tan line" comment and the rest, as they say, is history. There is your challenge FP...keep us posted.

Edited by - free2be on 07/08/2017 08:02:47 AM

nudistmormon
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2017 :  10:55:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
to those mentioning the religious groups IE: Mormons,Jehovahs witnesses etc. as a former mormon missionary, i can tell you, it is very common to have people answer the door in the nude, it is also one of the least frightening things to have happen. for example, in tupper lake new york we had people answer their door with shot guns, others send their dogs after us, we have had things thrown at us and the list goes on so in general, someone answering the door in the nude is not on the top of the list for scary/traumatic atleast for mormon missionaries. id still be careful though. i have since actually left the church so if there is anyone on here in the saranac lake lake placid tupper lake area, i do want to apologize for being intrusive.

Not new here, I usd to have the s/n loves2bnude

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2017 :  12:57:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Missionaries coming to someone's door is about as rude as anyone can get. Their agenda is to insult whatever religion the residents follow. Its the height of arrogant offensive rudeness. They deserve to be met with shotgun, thrown objects, and vicious dogs.

I'm a peaceful person so I never attack them, but they deserve it.

Naked is green.

Edited by - gnarlyoldman on 07/08/2017 12:58:17 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2017 :  8:10:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahaha ... our house cleaning lady is JW. she and now her husband visit once a month. Every time I forget to put away some of our nude pictures of us, or the Prof, we get a leaflet left on the counter in the kitchen. I think she gets upset cuz her husband spends too much time in the rooms with the nude art and pictures!

I didn't answer the door nude but was caught nude twice by our cleaning lady. First time I forgot which day she was coming and came out of the bedroom and she was walking in through the entry. She stopped, I stopped. I turned around but looked back and she had her hands over her face and head down. I apologized when I returned with shorts and t shirt on. I figured she'd be a wreck so I left for the day while she cleaned.

The second time she caught me, she and my wife changed dates and I came out of the laundry room and we darn near bumped into one another. She walked out of the house and I thought she was going to leave but she stood by the front door til I answered and this time, she was apologetic for the date change.

Must not have been a big deal, nor is it a big deal to see our nude pics. She's been cleaning our home for almost 10 years and still comes back each time.

Edited by - FireProf on 07/08/2017 9:50:38 PM

calgarymark
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2017 :  12:06:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by free2be

... There is your challenge FP...keep us posted.

Bad puns like that deserve additional punishment.

CalgaryMark
Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional. Laughing at yourself is therapeutic.

Edited by - calgarymark on 07/19/2017 12:09:26 AM

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2017 :  07:11:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I must be getting old...that took me a minute before I got your comment CM. Good one!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2017 :  11:00:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I like the one that says.... Your only young once but you can be immature forever.

Diger

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2017 :  10:05:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love this one! Thanks for posting!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

I like the one that says.... Your only young once but you can be immature forever.

Diger

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2017 :  11:11:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you know it's sad they can show all sorts of slutty creepy crap on tv but mere nudity is offensive i don't get it, we have a society burdened by non sense laws made most likely by creepy people. what happened to your home is your castle.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2017 :  09:29:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Boy if this did not hit the nail on the head! I was also told the one can not expect to have any priviacy on their land!
quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

you know it's sad they can show all sorts of slutty creepy crap on tv but mere nudity is offensive i don't get it, we have a society burdened by non sense laws made most likely by creepy people. what happened to your home is your castle.

Page: of 18 Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved