Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 215 ]  [ Total: 215 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Answering door nude.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble
Page: of 18

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  10:00:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I usually only answer door nude if I have warning notice on door or I know the delivery person has been their before and has told me already it is no issue to them. I found that among all delivery people pizza people tell me they deliver to so many nude people either as a joke etc. That they are used to it. I had a women deliver pizza to me once I answered in a robe and said to the fact I was a nudist all she said was hun I see so many men nude when I deliver you are no different no need to hide it from me.

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  2:05:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by renobiker

I usually only answer door nude if I have warning notice on door or I know the delivery person has been their before and has told me already it is no issue to them. I found that among all delivery people pizza people tell me they deliver to so many nude people either as a joke etc. That they are used to it. I had a women deliver pizza to me once I answered in a robe and said to the fact I was a nudist all she said was hun I see so many men nude when I deliver you are no different no need to hide it from me.

Boy have I led a shelter a life. Rats.

Happy Nuding.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  5:56:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I wonder if that's more true for women deliverers? I delivered pizzas for almost 4 years in New York during my college years, and never once did anyone ever answer the door nude. I had a couple guys in their underwear, but that was about it.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  6:05:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

quote:

I wonder if that's more true for women deliverers? I delivered pizzas for almost 4 years in New York during my college years, and never once did anyone ever answer the door nude. I had a couple guys in their underwear, but that was about it.

It could be not sure but when you usually get the same person deliver I can't really say it goes for everyone or is common.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  11:18:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This does remind me though. When I was in high school (1980's), one of my buddies was a paperboy. He said there was one woman on his route that used to answer her door topless quite often (or wearing a robe, opened up, with just a pair of panties on underneath) when he would go collecting. Can you imagine someone doing that in today's day and age, especially to a teenager? They'd be arrested, charged as a sex offender, and their life would be screwed up all for exposing a bit of skin.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2012 :  8:21:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the other day i was nude house cleaning when the doorbell rang i looked out the window and so no one and thought it was a neighbor or religious group so when i opened the door it was the mail lady wanting me to sign for a package, needless to say i have a glass door so it's kinda hard to open it and sign for something especially with the dog barking at my feet but i did manage and if she did happen to see anything it would have just been a side angle with nothing that could offend her so hopefully she had no problem.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2012 :  10:30:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

This does remind me though. When I was in high school (1980's), one of my buddies was a paperboy. He said there was one woman on his route that used to answer her door topless quite often (or wearing a robe, opened up, with just a pair of panties on underneath) when he would go collecting. Can you imagine someone doing that in today's day and age, especially to a teenager? They'd be arrested, charged as a sex offender, and their life would be screwed up all for exposing a bit of skin.

Women don't get arrested, not then, not now. Being arrested is for evil men. Every blue shirt knows it. Ask any pizza driver.

Blessings
Bob

upacreekju
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2012 :  01:52:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many years ago, I worked for a rain gutter company in Dallas, Fort Worth area. Myself and another installer would arive at the second job, maybe 2 pm and find the "lady" of the house standing at the door in a bikini bottom or less and some times we would not get a door answer and just start the job to find her laying on a lounge in the back yard. No mam, I can't give you a discount. My wife has bigger boobs than you.
More often nude guys would open the door. "Good morning sir we are here to install your rain gutter, we should be done in a couple of hours. Could you have a check ready?
Today, I'd probably ask if they had an extra lounge chair,Lady of man, don't care. Just the nude thing.

Jerry

steineri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2017 :  01:22:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess I never realized peep holes were so uncommon to warrant 15 pages of responses! I have never answered the door naked, but have always had a peep hole too look through. I'm not sure if the Witnesses aren't as prevalent in KS, but I think they've only came to my house once, and vigorously shoved a pamphlet through my door, so it was about 3/4ths of the way inside the house. I think the previous suggestions of cameras, peep holes, or even the larger cut out to open so you can see who it is are excellent. I also bring to the table the idea of a Dutch Door, that way you could open just the top half, and nobody would be the wiser about not having anything on below.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2017 :  09:56:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I've heard stories, have never done this or seen it and I visit lots of houses. Maybe Oz (down south) is more conservative due to the cold.

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2017 :  10:34:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We don't get much traffic to our door but I answer naked a good percent of the time.

The UPS and FedEx drivers don't seem to care.

The USPS mail lady acts polite and hands me the package, but never comes back. I get a note in my box to come to the post office for a package.

The Religious crusaders either turn and go away or ignore my nudity and go on with their dogma.

Most other people don't seem to care. Nobody ever complains.

Naked is green.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2017 :  3:00:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's been a few years now but I did answer the door nude to two young people. No joke ... they were selling vacuums. I was naked at the computer and they saw me through the open blinds. I waited to get up from my chair until they were right in front of the door. They knocked and I went to the front door and opened it but stood behind the door while they began to talk. As they talked, I began to straighten my stance and at one point, my right side was visible but still nothing exposed to embarrass them.

I thanked them for their sales pitch but said, "no thanks." They persisted in asking if they could give us a demonstration. I looked down at my right side and looked at them and said, "we're nudists. Do you know what that means?" They looked at each other and then looked back at me and I said, "we live nude. We are nude now. Do you still want to come in and give us a demonstration?"

They both thought for a second and said, "we're not sure our boss would allow us to do that but we'd be okay with it. Maybe next time!" ...and off they went. That's the closest I've come to actually answering the front door nude.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2017 :  08:56:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I've thought about it as a joke when I know my brother in law is coming around but that's about it.
Heard the stories about answering the door nude for the Jehovahs but have not had the opportunity.
Food for thought but when the weather here is lots warmer.
Cheers, SBN.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2017 :  3:20:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We've had JW's come to the door a few times. I opened the door slightly, once, and said, we are not dressed and they said, "sorry," and walked away.

Subsequent times, I'll just tell them from the closed door... "Not interested." If they persist, which they have, I will say, "I'm nude, do you want me to open the door so we can talk," they just walk away. Haven't had them come to the front door in over a year!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2017 :  8:37:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A few months ago the FedEx and UPS drivers found our Clothing optional beyond this point sign at the side gate. Since then they walk the extra steps up hill to come through the gate and leave our packages at our back door next to the pool and hot tub. I've been waiting for the time they have a delivery while we're in the pool. LOL

Diger

Page: of 18 Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved