Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 144 ]  [ Total: 144 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Answering door nude.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble
Page: of 18

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2011 :  3:05:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so i see i should have followed my wifes advise the last time the Jehovas showed up
it was an older woman and man who showed up at about 9:30 on a saturday morning
i was sitting in den drinking coffee reading paper nude of course. well the knock on the door startled me as i really didn't expect anyone as we also have a lond dirt drive and live in the woods.
well at first i thought it was my parents who don't know we are nudists, and i went to get roabe , ny wife said it's jehovas just go to the door with the robe open they will leave and maybe not come back. well i went but had wrapped my robe. well i unlocked storm door and stood holding robe closed, she spoke and handed me mags and of course i had to reach and then my robe just fell open. i think she expected me to wrap back but it was ok its open now so let it go.
they left LOL
so i guess i should have just went to door naked, damn my wife is SO SMART

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2011 :  1:02:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poor old Jehovah's Witnesses!! they do get some stick don't they? I am waiting for them to come knocking at my door. I may not answer it nude but I will make it very clear that ours is a nudist household, which it is and anyone who comes in is not expected to stay clothed. I have a feeling I will see skid marks from their shoes on my front path!! lol

sailnaked44
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2011 :  10:24:07 PM  Show Profile  Send sailnaked44 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
time after time i told them nicely that i was not interested and would tell them they should skip my home because they were wasting their and my time,but every saturday they came a knocking...they havent been back since i greeted them naked...lol

clothed when needed,nude when possible

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2011 :  3:42:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess that the thing that bothered me the most, they pretended to be walking on their journey, I lived at the time 10 miles from the nearst city, they would park their car in a little valley in the dirt road I lived on then walk up the hill and ring my bell and open the conversation with how hot it was and how difficult the walk was! WHERE IS THE HONISTY CHRISTIAN?

michel

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2011 :  10:53:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well i posted this elsewhere but the other day the doorbell rang as i was just crawling out of bed so i answered it standing as much behind the door as possible it was a jehovah witness couple and they could tell i was somewhat undressed so they just wanted to hand me a pamplet i was already holding the glass door open with one hand and when i reached with the other hand i was pretty much exposed needless to say they didn't want to come in but said they would come back at a later date, my question do they really think i am going to be anymore clothed than. i don't want to offend anyone and never just swing the door open but if i am comfortable why should i go get dressed just to appease someone, i always do my best to use the door to block their view - just don't hand me anything.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2011 :  12:05:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live out of town and have a long driveway with a bend coming up a hill through some trees. One day I was out in my yard naked of course, doing some yard work. I was expecting a visit from some guy I had met on a local Internet nudist site. A car came up the driveway so I assumed it was my new nudist friend. I stood naked by the driveway and watched the car come around the bend and then stop about 100 feet away from me. They stood still for a few moments, then backed around, turned the other way, and left. As it backed around I could see that instead of my new friend, the car held 4 middle age women. No Witnessing for me that day. I guessed that it was the Witnesses, but I don't really know. Whomever it was, they haven't been back. Yikes! A naked man.

jammer6969

Posted - 11/19/2011 :  3:16:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

Cougar, Legal ramifications...it depends on where you live and if you can be seen from the public right of way.

We live on 7 acres and I don't answer the door without at least wearing a pareo out of respect for friends who might drop in. As I always say, I want to enjoy my freedom from clothes not flaunt it.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2012 :  8:45:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I just did this the other night. I met a girl online a few weeks ago. We'd met up twice so far, talked online & texted quite a few times. I told her from the start that I preferred to be naked. So she came over to my place on Friday night and I decided I wasn't going to get dressed. She rang the doorbell and I answered it naked. She laughed about it, couldn't believe I actually did it, but didn't have a problem with it and I stayed naked the entire night.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2012 :  10:06:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey RoofTop,

Must have missed something here, I thought you were married.

However I'm Glad you're moving on.

Diger

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2012 :  10:37:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was married, going through a divorce.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2012 :  3:43:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear that RoofTop,

I was afraid of that, it's never easy. Our prayers are with you and like I said, glad your moving on.

Diger

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2012 :  6:40:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Diger.

4reoftxtle56
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2012 :  12:52:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have not answered the door nude yet. I have considered it but am a little reluctant only due to the fact I do not want to offend anyone and possibly start any trouble. I really don't want to get in trouble with the law. A nudist friend of mine has answered his door in the nude. He ordered a pizza and when it was delivered he did not have anything to cover with. He yelled to the delivery guy he was nude to hold on and the delivery guy stated he did not care. My friend answered the door and the pizza delivery guy stated at least he was not overweight like some people he has seen. They both had a good laugh.

Safebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2012 :  5:42:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was washing floor mats on the back porch today when my neighbor stopped by to discuss problems he was having with his electric toilet. I am certain that he has seen me nude before, from a distance. This time he pulled into the driveway without me noticing. I could have scrambled for a cover, but decided to give him a chance to react. He only complimented my appearance. He commented on my lack of tan lines and obvious comfort in being nude.
I spent most of an hour talking with him, he fully clothed, me with not a stitch on. No big deal.
Is this on topic? Maybe not exactly, but definitely related. I do not answer the door to strangers nude, but this is close. Next time my neighbor stops by, I will not need to worry about cover.
Always sunny,
Safebare

"Wearing nothing is devine, naked is a state of mind."

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2012 :  3:57:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice going Safebare. It seems that naked is becoming just another choice of clothing for many people. Even people who always wear clothes now are recognizing that a man washing mats naked on his back porch is just another choice of outfits for the day. The more your neighbors see you naked, and see other naked bodies, the less there is to comment on when seeing someone else naked.

Maybe venture into the front yard sometime, just to give them a little more exposure to casual non-clothing.

Blessings
Bob

Page: of 18 Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved