Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 444 ]  [ Total: 444 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Answering door nude.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble
Page: of 18

BBB

Posted - 10/14/2009 :  6:12:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am always nude at home and that the way I answer the door. No kids in the neighborhood.

norsegoddess1982

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  3:28:43 PM  Show Profile  Send norsegoddess1982 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My family have been At Home and Social Nudists since before I was born.
We live on a country road with a winding driveway and our house is not visible due to the tree line along the road.
There are "Private Property/No Trespassing" signs posted all around our property.
Dad also put in a thing that rings a buzzer if you go up our driveway so that we can see who is driving in before they get up to the house. We have a variety of things hanging near the door in case we need to put something on.
Any of our friends that share our lifestyle know to go to the back door, when they visit.
But, there's one incident I need to share.
For the last few years, our regular UPS delivery person has been woman.
Mom would usually put on a short robe when she answered the door to her.
After the 4th or 5th time, she asked Mom about it and Mom told her about our lifestyle. Mom said they talked about a half hour, as she had many questions.
When Mom answered the door, the next she came to deliver, the delivery girl came to the door topless.
Mom said she had to laugh, but the girl said she wanted Mom to know that she thought it was 'cool' that we lived that way and had even been going nude at home and talking to her husband about them trying out social nudity.
After another long conversation, Mom asked her to bring her husband to a cookout the next weekend.
Needless to say, they have come by many times since and have accompanied us to resorts and other social events.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  08:54:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Situation has presented itself many times...but I always opt for putting something on...or let my wife answer the door. I just enjoy being nude...I'm not in it for the shock factor or exhibitionism.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  10:58:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If ever there was a time I should have answer the door nude it was about 6 weeks ago. A cocky salesman came to the door. I was in the office NIFOC, as usual, and thought...I don't want to slip on shorts and answer the door but....I did. Answered with just shorts on, barefoot and shirtless.

His first words were: "Wow...we better talk with you inside. You are too sexy for this town and I don't want you causing an accident."

I should have closed the door but I didn't. He showed me his product, I wasn't interested and he left. If I had known he was going to be an a$$...I would have answered naked!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  10:47:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it wasn't the front door but several years ago i was at the club during the middle of the week enjoying the pool the place was vacant including management. i heard a truck come up the hill honking the horn and noticed it was a delivery truck i thought about wrapping a towel around me but decided they must have seen the nudist camp sign as they came in the gate so i went to investigate needless to say the driver a female was glad to see anyone who would sign for a package and commented to how lucky i was, i said the pool was open and i think she probably regretted not accepting the offer but most deliverly companies our on a tight schedule. i think when we are in our boundries we should be able to be nude, it is our door or property they are on not theirs or the governments.

Mister Pappy

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  11:09:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sailawaybob,

I agree with you about the "private property" aspect of your statement. I do have a question. Doesn't it seem that answering the door in the nude to whomever may be on ones property would invite slander in the community? I understand the rights issue, but wonder about the intellegence of excercising all of our rights without restraint.

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  07:55:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
@ Mister Pappy ... I agree 100%.

walkthebeach1

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  11:58:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone- answering the door nude! mmmm That is something I would not do unless it was my wife at the other side.lol
Lins

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  4:04:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I very rarely have anybody come to my door unexpected for some reason. Well today, the doorbell rang & I could see what appeared to be a small woman outside through the glass. I thought about answering it naked, but decided against it and grabbed my shirt & pants, threw them on, then went to the door. Turns out it was a kid collecting empty bottles & cans, with his mom or dad sitting in the car out in the street. Thank goodness I didn't answer the door naked.

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  07:38:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was a close one rooftop. Reading the earlier post last week, I was thinking along the same lines...you could argue private property all you want, but if a kid is at the door, your fried. It is girl scout cookie time, so everyone should use a little restraint when answering the door.

Cheesey1

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  4:54:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the best course of action is to first find out who it is before you open the door, if you wish maybe you could tell them you are nude but if they aren't going to like seeing you nude put something on. However I do think if they actually come into your house, then you have the right to be nude as long as you have informed them of this, as it is your property.

sailnaked44
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2011 :  07:25:05 AM  Show Profile  Send sailnaked44 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
heres a solution to this topic...i have a sign hanging by my door that reads "nudist household...if nudity offends you knock 3 times and i will get dressed before i answer the door"and even though i have this sign i always look to see whos knocking through a window thats ajacent to the door before i answer it nude

clothed when needed,nude when possible

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2011 :  09:38:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a quick note to tell the story about church people who invaded my life some years ago. They wanted to share with me their magazine and read to me pertinant stories! I was just out of the service with years of combat time. They would arive at 10AM or earlier on sunday try as i might I could not respectly diswade them ,I have my own religion-ours is better, please come in the afternoon as I need my sleep- its sunday you should be up and at church. Finally in desperstion one sunday I answered the door nude, standing behind the door I invited them in, they came in and I closed the door and they saw me nude. What a hoot you should have seen their faces they gave me their mag and asked to leave after that they would put their mag in the door handle but not ring the bell for about 6 months and then they must have given up on me. Isn't nude grand!! Michael

sailnaked44
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2011 :  09:55:57 AM  Show Profile  Send sailnaked44 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
lol@mj45's post...ive done the same thing..well,similar...i didnt invite them in i just opened the door and stood there nude...i didnt know jehovas witness' were such fast sprinters....lol

clothed when needed,nude when possible

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2011 :  12:21:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
very funny both of you

rahel

Page: of 18 Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved