Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 180 ]  [ Total: 180 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Answering door nude.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble
Page: of 18

iowanudist
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2008 :  09:27:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit iowanudist's Homepage  Send iowanudist an AOL message  Send iowanudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If it wasn't for the constant kids coming by to ask for my son even when he wasn't home then I probably would consider answering the door nude.

JokerCPoC
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2008 :  9:00:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by karen1963

It would be nice if society was tolerant enough of nudity so that I wouldn't have to go to the trouble of covering myself in my own home, but just to avoid any trouble I will put a robe on.

I wish I had a robe that would fit Me, But then the last one I had never fit very well and It tended to show too much, I just crack the door open and wing It when UPS arrives at My door.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2008 :  3:46:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i thought about doing it today. i was naked in the house and the doorbell rang. i almost answered it, but grabbed some clothes and threw them on. good thing i did, since it was the guys to install the fence in our yard and i had to go outside to show them where.

cking2008
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2008 :  10:48:31 PM  Show Profile  Send cking2008 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I may be out line here, but it is my home and I can do as I please. I do look out the peephole 1st and decide if the person outside would be ok with my nudity. Most of the time, I know who is coming over and know that it wouldn't bother them at all most likely be apperciated. When they do come in it's their choice to stay dressed or nude up. Either way its fine

Carol King

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2008 :  10:53:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The other week I opened the door for the postal lady and might as well have been nude as the robe I had on is almost transparent when the sun hits it, she looked a little shocked but looked back to the door and smiled as she left the driveway. I usually wear this robe when I go out to check the mail or get the paper because its light and not bulky like the terrycloth robes.

newandshy

Posted - 09/21/2008 :  7:22:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I greeted the real estate lady naked as she walked out back and met me at my pool. She had a difficult time at first even though she is over 50 and has seen naked men before.

dancer

jcmt4
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2008 :  11:52:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
are you a nudist or an exhibitionist?

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  9:44:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
perhaps a bit of both

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2008 :  4:36:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't open the door naked, but our back door is open all the time when we are home as you can't see directly into the house unless you are already in the garden.

I was in the kitchen making some tea and chatting to May the other morning (kids were at school). I was naked and May and was just in a teeshirt which was too short to hide anything below the waist. It transpires that the guy who delivers groceries (and comes to the front of the house) was sick and his place was taken by a woman, who having heard voices, just came round the back. She was a bit taken aback when she saw us but took it in her stride when I explained we were nudists. I went get a gown but she insisted it was not a problem. She occasionally sunbathed naked herself.

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2008 :  10:48:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I only did it once, for a stranger. I do when I know my one neigbor is coming over. Because we have seen each other in the nude many times and we are comfortable seeing each other that way. Sometimes we just knock and walk in. nd joke what if i had been naked. The answer is always so. But always remember that even
in your own home you can get ticketed for indecent exposer

later
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2008 :  12:31:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I've said in the past we live on a very private acreage property. We have posted a "door bell" sign for a few seasons. There are two driveways in to our property, one to our shop which has steel gate and a "No Trespassing" sign right on the gate, the second up to the house which also has a "No Trespassing" sign on a post right at the entrance. Until this season we have only had a few instances of people invading our privacy in over twenty years, not so this year. Maybe it's the fact that we spend so much time in the nude, and our luck is running out, or that there is so much growth and activity in the area, but we've had four surprises this season. Two were utility worker who for what ever reason climbed over the locked gates and walked in through the back yard, one was a church group who walked across our deck into the back yard, and finally a "I'm lost do you know where such and such lives". Each time we were caught completely of guard and totally nude.
Seeing as the " door bell" signs are small and the "No Trespassing" signs, I guess they feel are for everyone but them, we have made up larger sign that we post facing the driveway at the front of the deck, and another on the stairs leading up from the shop, when ever we are nude outside. They say " Beware, Warning! We are nudists! We are nude in our yard right now! You are Trespassing on Posted Private Property! You are on our property illegally! LEAVE NOW! Call #^&-*^%$ to access property!
Since starting to post these signs we have had several people come on the property but leave right away after reading the signs. We phoned the utility companies and told them we are nude in our yard, allot, and would like to be informed before they come on the property. Hopefully we will not experience any more surprises.

LIFES MORE FUN NUDE!

PABiker
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2008 :  6:06:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Later, some friends of mine used to own a nice rural acreage which was fenced and posted with no trespassing signs for privacy. It was amazing how often people "accidentally" found themselves on the wrong side of a 8' high fence. A change of signs from "no trespassing" to "WARNING, DANGEROUS ANIMALS" seemed to solve the problem quite nicely.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2008 :  6:19:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
PABiker,

Good one ... sounds like the Readneck Security System I heard about.

Diger

bobski96
Forum Member

Posted - 10/16/2008 :  09:07:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I were on a cruise and as usual I was sleeping nude. We had ordered room service the nite before. When the doorbell rang I jumped out of bed to answer it. There was a beauitful young girl there with our tray. She just smiled and said she had seen everything under the sun before. and to not be embarrest. For the rest of the cruise she came and I opened the door for her nude Needless to say we gave her a very nice tip.

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  4:37:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When answering the door, I generally grab something to put on. I don't want to cause any of my friends to be uncomfortable.

Page: of 18 Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved