Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 253 ]  [ Total: 253 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - May 2006
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: New nude beach in Argentina Topic Next Topic: Marketting Nude Rec
Page: of 2

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 04/27/2006 :  10:28:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No Topic Needed In This Thread - Topic-Free Zone

There was a good suggestion for an "off topic" topic, where the Admin won't gripe at you for ignoring the subject!

And so, drum roll please, the moment we have been waiting for has finally arrived! In this thread, and this thread only, it matters not what the subject is, nor if there was a subject in the first place. So, what's new with you?

Add your comments here by logging on and clicking Reply to Topic.

BradM

Posted - 04/28/2006 :  01:16:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am 77, and my wife is 62. We met at a nude beach party years ago and visited the Red, White, and Blue Nude Beach near Santa Cruz many times. We recently spent a lovely weekend at Harbin Hot Springs and would like to find some place nearer to where we live in the Sierra foothills east of Angels Camp and Stockton, CA.
We know of Laguna del Sol, near Sacramento, and Sierra Hot Springs (an associate of Harbin) near Sierraville north of Tahoe but would like to know of any other facilities nearer us.

Duncanude

Posted - 04/28/2006 :  09:01:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Personal hygiene

This may see a little naive but I'd like to know what the common trend is.

Obviously, personal hygiene after the elimination of either waste product is important for the clothed human species. Typically, that only invovles a little tissue paper clean up. For the naturist, is there a higher level of personal hygiene care that usually takes place?

What are your hygiene practices and thoughts?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2006 :  09:04:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BradM

I am 77, and my wife is 62. We met at a nude beach party years ago and visited the Red, White, and Blue Nude Beach near Santa Cruz many times. We recently spent a lovely weekend at Harbin Hot Springs and would like to find some place nearer to where we live in the Sierra foothills east of Angels Camp and Stockton, CA.
We know of Laguna del Sol, near Sacramento, and Sierra Hot Springs (an associate of Harbin) near Sierraville north of Tahoe but would like to know of any other facilities nearer us.

Brad, The easiest way to find what's close to you is go to http://www.nudistparksusa.net and insert your zip code. AANR nudist parks/clubs can be found at http://www.aanr.com/stateclubs/aanr-ca.html

Welcome to our forum.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

natravellers
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  5:23:40 PM  Show Profile  Send natravellers an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Barb and I leaving for Crete for a long awaited vacation. Planning on many hours on the nude beach in Sougia Crete.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  6:49:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by natravellers

Barb and I leaving for Crete for a long awaited vacation. Planning on many hours on the nude beach in Sougia Crete.

Have a super time. We look forward to your trip report.

:) Cheri

-
-

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2006 :  4:05:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope to see y'all in chat on Tuesday, May 16th AFTER 8pm Eastern Time = 2am in Spain. We use Paltalk (small downloadable program from http://www.paltalk.com )

Before the format of Paltalk was changed, we could be
be found in Groups/ Adult/ Meet New Friends / Nudist Resorts -

Cheri

-
-

Ethaneoin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2006 :  4:04:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do you think it's strange for a male to shave his legs?

E.Boyd

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2006 :  4:52:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ethaneoin

Do you think it's strange for a male to shave his legs?

E.Boyd

Nope.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
Web:http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html
Nudist Blog: http://360.yahoo.com/vealj

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2006 :  4:45:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most competition swimmers shave all the hair from their bodies to eliminate drag in the water.
Why do you ask, Ethaneoin?

Ethaneoin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2006 :  09:56:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been getting strange looks from those I'm around, mostly from family. And I was courious what others in this forum think.

E.Boyd

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2006 :  12:50:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ethaneoin, there are folks who think it strange that someone would want to shave their pubic area. And as is readily apparent, on this forum, many more who wholly support doing so.

Let the person without nakedness in their heart cast the first stone.

Ethaneoin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2006 :  7:43:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks

E.Boyd

maleman

Posted - 05/30/2006 :  4:30:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
very new to this site. 38 yrd old fit, male looking for a nudist area. My wife is not into the "nude thing." Just want to find a good place / couple in the Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky area. I would like to hang out on a boat, backyard, beach or resort. Anybody have some ideas?

Thank you in advance

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2006 :  7:53:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by maleman

very new to this site. 38 yrd old fit, male looking for a nudist area. My wife is not into the "nude thing." Just want to find a good place / couple in the Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky area. I would like to hang out on a boat, backyard, beach or resort. Anybody have some ideas?

Thank you in advance

Have you thought of visiting one of the nudist parks by yourself for a day of de-stressing?
Cheri

-
-

maleman

Posted - 05/31/2006 :  08:26:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Cheri. A dumb question though....how do I find a nudist resort in my area? KY, OH, or IN

Thanks!

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: New nude beach in Argentina Topic Next Topic: Marketting Nude Rec  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved